Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me understand about "Trust" and how it works on this Forum.  (Read 1504 times)
safetybitcoin (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:41:58 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 09:34:27 PM by safetybitcoin

Hello everyone,

I really feel confused and anxious at this time. I do not know why today I logged into my account , I saw many red letters in "trust" .

I can confirm that I have never misleaded anyone.

I am using this account to participate in Dadice Campaign and I got paid last week. I mean, a few days ago my account no red lines because if so, I can

not join the Campaign.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_RyLrCa3saxwHPz8mgPuNlV8ewuX7RlC15ZUQRVp99w/pubhtml#

I bought this account on the date April-13-2015 (about 3 weeks ago) via Escrow (SebastianJu) and I can prove it.

I do not know why that someone gave me the red lines there. At this point I do not know what to do with it .

I hope someone here can help me solve this problem and help me fix it.

I sincerely thank you !

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:46:29 PM

It looks like bassguitarman was recently added to Tomatocage's trust list which is what caused you to have negative trust by default.

The fact that an account was sold is not a reason to remove negative trust. You will need to try to work out the negative trust with bassguitarman and if necessary contact TC, however TC is unlikely to remove him if the rating is accurate.
safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:50:13 PM

It looks like bassguitarman was recently added to Tomatocage's trust list which is what caused you to have negative trust by default.

The fact that an account was sold is not a reason to remove negative trust. You will need to try to work out the negative trust with bassguitarman and if necessary contact TC, however TC is unlikely to remove him if the rating is accurate.

Dear Quickseller,

I sincerely thanks for your help !

Please tell me what is TC and how to contact to ? I really dont know much about Tomatocage's trust. I swear I'm not lying . I've never cheated on

anyone since I bought it.

Once again, I sincere thank you !

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:52:00 PM

Dear Quickseller,

Please tell me what is TC and how to contact to ? I really dont know much about Tomatocage's trust

TC = Tomatocage, you can send to him 1 PM and wait a reply Wink. Good luck.
safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:56:51 PM

Dear Quickseller,

Please tell me what is TC and how to contact to ? I really dont know much about Tomatocage's trust

TC = Tomatocage, you can send to him 1 PM and wait a reply Wink. Good luck.

Oh, yes, Sincerely thanks redsn0w so much ! I will send to both him and bassguitarman 1 PM

Honestly, I don't understand what is "trust by default" . I 've wondered about that but I think I had no intent to defraud or cheat anyone who so I do

not care about it

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:15:23 PM

I have the same problem..

How the fuck can https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=202098 that dude with no trust and very little activity get added to a default trust list and red rep me. I have done 1000's $ worth of transactions here and there is no way this guys should have the right to red rep me. I done deals with many members and all are higher rep then him.

Is there a way I can find out who put him on the 2nd defult trust list? Beacuse that fucked up. Most people there are serious long term members with 100's of traders under their belt.

Surely this can be fixed.. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit.. the guy who red negged me has not posted on the forums since on: 24-11-2014, 20:15:30.. WTF,

safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:20:50 PM

Dear Everyone,

Please tell me why 2 days ago my account no red lines, but today it is . I can confirm that negative feedback was written yesterday

but why it is dated 12-08-2014 ?

Thanks a lot !

olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:21:29 PM

The Trust system is not working good. Maybe the references must be mandatory. You had a negative trust but there is no reference . Trust system can be used badly with this way.
safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:28:55 PM

I have the same problem..

How the fuck can https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=202098 that dude with no trust and very little activity get added to a default trust list and red rep me. I have done 1000's $ worth of transactions here and there is no way this guys should have the right to red rep me. I done deals with many members and all are higher rep then him.

Is there a way I can find out who put him on the 2nd defult trust list? Beacuse that fucked up. Most people there are serious long term members with 100's of traders under their belt.

Surely this can be fixed.. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit.. the guy who red negged me has not posted on the forums since on: 24-11-2014, 20:15:30.. WTF,

Yes, I am too. Hope that we will help to overcome this problem .

And I sincerely thank you with your share !

The Trust system is not working good. Maybe the references must be mandatory. You had a negative trust but there is no reference . Trust system can be used badly with this way.

Sincerely thanks for your help !

Hopefully, The problem that I encounter is exactly what you comment and will soon be overcome.

bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:30:23 PM

Dear Everyone,

Please tell me why 2 days ago my account no red lines, but today it is . I can confirm that negative feedback was written yesterday

Thanks a lot !

It's dated 12-08-2014 because that's when the negative feedback was left for you. Quickseller explained your other inquiry.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:44:18 PM

Dear Everyone,

Thanks a lot !

It's dated 12-08-2014 because that's when the negative feedback was left for you. Quickseller explained your other inquiry.

Yes, I sincerely thanks for your help !

I also thought so. That was the day he had left negative feedback for this account. But why when I buy this account, it did not show that in "Trust" ?

because if it has any negative feedback, I did not buy it

bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:49:54 PM

Dear Everyone,

Thanks a lot !

I also thought so. That was the day he had left negative feedback for this account. But why when I buy this account, it did not show that in "Trust" ?

Read Quickseller's post in this thread. The answer is there (first paragraph)

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:51:13 PM

How can you tell who added an account to the trust list.. Like how do you know it was TC who added bassguitarman?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:54:31 PM

How can you tell who added an account to the trust list.. Like how do you know it was TC who added bassguitarman?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;full

The above link will show you your entire trust network by hierarchy, you find the person who is in your trust list then scroll up until you see whose name is slightly less indented
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:57:17 PM

The above link will show you your entire trust network by hierarchy, you find the person who is in your trust list then scroll up until you see whose name is slightly less indented

Thanks man! Much love.
safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:07:14 PM

Oh, Thanks Quickseller so much ! I saw bassguitarman added by Tomatocage recently

safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:08:24 PM

Dear Everyone,

Thanks a lot !

Sincerely thanks for your enthusiastic help ! Now , I understand it.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:15:33 AM

Dear Everyone,

Thanks a lot !

Now it seems he has been removed from the defaultTrust list, all the situation is resolved!
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:12:50 PM

Hello everyone,

I really feel confused and anxious at this time. I do not know why today I logged into my account , I saw many red letters in "trust" .

I can confirm that I have never misleaded anyone.

I am using this account to participate in Dadice Campaign and I got paid last week. I mean, a few days ago my account no red lines because if so, I can

not join the Campaign.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_RyLrCa3saxwHPz8mgPuNlV8ewuX7RlC15ZUQRVp99w/pubhtml#

I bought this account on the date April-13-2015 (about 3 weeks ago) via Escrow (SebastianJu) and I can prove it.

I do not know why that someone gave me the red lines there. At this point I do not know what to do with it .

I hope someone here can help me solve this problem and help me fix it.

I sincerely thank you !

Quoted for the record.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
safetybitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:56:19 AM

Dear Everyone,

Thanks a lot !

Now it seems he has been removed from the defaultTrust list, all the situation is resolved!

So sweet ! Yes, Now, my account is back to normal. Everything was handled well. He helped me (@bassguitarman) to remove red trust

I sincerely thanks for your enthusiastic help !

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: