Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My mommy bought me an education, am I smart now?  (Read 2215 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 07:53:39 PM

This is our future.  Their mommies told them they're smart and we have to deal with the repercussions of 'educated' idiots making the decisions.

Get off my c@ck !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:03:06 PM

probably not, schools and universities teach the youth to be pussies and not much else

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:19:25 PM

probably not, schools and universities teach the youth to be pussies and not much else

True.  Not too long ago there were rifle racks in the back of the classrooms and you could hunt small game on your way to class.  Nowadays you bring a gun to school and you get kicked out.  What are the teachers, students doing to the other students that they'd have to be afraid of them having a standard firearm.  Every kid should have the right to defend themselves from other kids and teachers by whatever means necessary in a day and age where they all think they're in the mafia and or gangs.  Only sissies are afraid of a gun.

Get off my c@ck !
peeveepee

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:16:24 PM

True.  Not too long ago there were rifle racks in the back of the classrooms and you could hunt small game on your way to class.  Nowadays you bring a gun to school and you get kicked out.  What are the teachers, students doing to the other students that they'd have to be afraid of them having a standard firearm.  Every kid should have the right to defend themselves from other kids and teachers by whatever means necessary in a day and age where they all think they're in the mafia and or gangs.  Only sissies are afraid of a gun.

Not entirely accurate.

More like being a conformist that don't challenge authority.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:03:30 PM

Not entirely accurate.

More like being a conformist that don't challenge authority.

Excellent summary. Smart asses who think and act independently are more like a burden than an asset for the state in these days.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:21:17 PM

This is our future.  Their mommies told them they're smart and we have to deal with the repercussions of 'educated' idiots making the decisions.

Money can buy a college degree, but not education.
If you are an idiot, you will just become an idiot with a fancy degree.
People like that are shown their place in the real world very quickly.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:31:21 PM

True.  Not too long ago there were rifle racks in the back of the classrooms and you could hunt small game on your way to class.
Nowadays, there are crazy things like truancy laws and "I was out hunting wabbits" isn't a valid excuse (unless the kid hallucinates, in which case he still needs a doctor's note). Kids today are so rich, they can buy small game on the way home from school. Kids today are so spoiled, one can work only a few hours after class each day and afford to buy his family a home theater at Christmas. Kids today are so lazy, they'd rather type a topic into Google than go ask a librarian where the index cards are, find a stack of books to take home (don't make eye contact with the guy with his hands down his pants don't make eye contact with the guy with his hands down his pants), then, over the course of three days, have the librarian photocopy relevant chapters of the book for the kid to go home and read, then hand-write a barely-legible 10-page pencil stain (but the teacher realizes this and gives kids a month, rather than a week or less, to finish the report). Kids today are so gay... ... alright, they're pretty queer - I blame the transition to highly-pungent, colorful shampoos for men - or maybe the massive reduction of violent crime outside areas with a high concentration of mal-adapted backwoods inbreds (some White, some Black) which makes it perfectly fine to be polite and focus on your actual task rather than judging everyone around you to determine whether or not they're about to slash your face open, take your wallet, and rape your girlfriend, then slit all passerbys' throats and suicide-bomb the post office, and while pieces of his body are blasting out of the post office, his final pre-mortem act is to ejaculate on children playing in the streets. IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE A GUN, YOU'D BE FUCKED.
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:32:20 PM

You will do what you are capable to, and if you think buying education means you are smart, get out of the well and try to compete the world and you will know what you are - an Idiot, maybe !?!?  Roll Eyes
Bogleg

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:37:10 PM

Students study for the sake of doing test. Practical usage of knowledge doesn't seem to matter anymore.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:18:24 PM

We have all these smart kids getting all the A who doesn't know shit.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 05:31:42 PM

Buying a degree has become quite common today. Feel disgusted to see such people getting jobs instead of those who deserve and who have suffered for years to earn a degree. You can get to know by talking to such people whether they are educated or not.

nizamcc
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:42:22 AM

Buying a degree has become quite common today. Feel disgusted to see such people getting jobs instead of those who deserve and who have suffered for years to earn a degree. You can get to know by talking to such people whether they are educated or not.

What I feel is, people should give chance to talent, capabilities and skills of someone rather than just seeing the education of one, as there are few things which capable people can do and educated ones can't. The thing here is, buying education won't be beneficial in the life of one who bought it. That doesn't mean illiterate people can't do anything.
ipbo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:05:19 AM

Education is not for preparation, education life itself.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:57:18 AM

I laugh sometimes when teachers try to teach about financial independence, about business, to make money without using your work force.. Bit they misserably fáil because nobody cant teach something they don't know, teachers are employees and don't know about financial liberty, teachers Are employees and WILL make employees.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 09:37:01 AM

What I feel is, people should give chance to talent, capabilities and skills of someone rather than just seeing the education of one, as there are few things which capable people can do and educated ones can't. The thing here is, buying education won't be beneficial in the life of one who bought it. That doesn't mean illiterate people can't do anything.

I feel that illiterate people already get jobs they are capable of. Some Illiterate people cannot count numbers, cannot program a code, cannot read or write while some illiterate people can do the above in spite of being one.

If companies start employing illiterate people, it would create an inferiority complex in them as they would have to work with other highly literate people.

That's why it's preferred for a person to complete their education as there is no age limit for this and then they can get a job they wish. People who buy education in any case are unable to do anything and there are less chances to get a good job.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:38:52 AM

You don't really have an education in school these days, you only get instruction which is a completely different thing.
And the "smart" thing is very relative to. For me being smart is doing the best you can with your resources and being able to give something back to the community like that. Either if it is being the next Einstein and changing science, or motivating kids all over the world with your football skills like Ronaldo or Messi.
The problem is that our society is not really supporting real education and smart people, but instead is rewarding pure instruction and compliance with the "norm".

BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:47:14 AM

isn't that the truth, mommy told them they were special and could do no wrong and now look at the mess.
Bunch of absorbed self-entitled dumasses who can't think for themselves.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
nizamcc
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:22:47 PM

I feel that illiterate people already get jobs they are capable of. Some Illiterate people cannot count numbers, cannot program a code, cannot read or write while some illiterate people can do the above in spite of being one.

If companies start employing illiterate people, it would create an inferiority complex in them as they would have to work with other highly literate people.

That's why it's preferred for a person to complete their education as there is no age limit for this and then they can get a job they wish. People who buy education in any case are unable to do anything and there are less chances to get a good job.

I second that. Though, I have been working with some really highly qualified people with whom I can't even think of standing with as I am just 10+2 and they are all Post Graduates, but still I never felt any complex being between them, it's you and them who create such environment and not the education. Wink
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:54:04 PM

It all has to do with the nutritious cafeteria lunches.

[I spelled every one of those words wrong and had to look them all up. Thank goodness for spellcheckers. We didn't have a cafeteria at my school. I packed my own lunch, often put together by one of my siblings. One of my parents' favorite sandwiches was, brown sugar sandwiches.]

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 02:49:08 PM

Saw this on Last Week Tonight and thought it was incredibly relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6lyURyVz7k
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: