Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My mommy bought me an education, am I smart now?  (Read 2215 times)
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:58:04 PM

Kids are forced into learning material for tests as fast as possible instead of actually learning something useful, the real world is rarely multiple choice.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:11:31 PM

Most countries in Europe are facing this problem too. Education has become just another way to make money and the more people you're teaching the better because they are all paying for it.
Years ago schools had standards and you had to know something to be accepted. Now they are accepting everyone just to fill their own pockets. This means that people who spent a lot of time studying just to finish a decent school now find themselves surrounded by morons with the same degree, given by the same school.

If you are really smart you go to a better school with more prestige. Today many companies and corporations are paying attention to what type of school you had graduated. So if you really want to stand out you need to finish good school and then you can be sure that you will stand out above average
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:13:00 PM

If Mommy and Daddy had taught you reading, writing and 'rithmetic rather than school, you'd be a lot better off.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 03:43:53 PM

This is our future.  Their mommies told them they're smart and we have to deal with the repercussions of 'educated' idiots making the decisions.

Money can buy a college degree, but not education.
If you are an idiot, you will just become an idiot with a fancy degree.
People like that are shown their place in the real world very quickly.

You would think so. The problem is its nearly impossible to fire people from certain jobs, especially government, so all the fools can just pile in there and circle-jerk.

Get off my c@ck !
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:46:32 PM

Education is all about a Business The value of education is diminishing universities just wants to earn money on the name of education and degrees doesnt have that importance nowadays you can just buy it by throwing money and even if you have degree you are not sure whether you will be having high paid jobs or not.
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:46:56 PM

The education system is so fucked up now. everything is based on grades and not actual learning.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:43:31 AM

The education system is so fucked up now. everything is based on grades and not actual learning.
Absolutely True.
But those grades are useless when it comes to implement practically while working. And history says that dropouts are more successful then the degree holders i hope you know whom i am talking about. Bill Gates once said "I Failed in Exams but my Friends passed in all, Today they are the employees of Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft."
BlitzandBitz

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:52:18 AM

Absolutely True.
But those grades are useless when it comes to implement practically while working. And history says that dropouts are more successful then the degree holders i hope you know whom i am talking about. Bill Gates once said "I Failed in Exams but my Friends passed in all, Today they are the employees of Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft."

That's one reason colleges these days are not a guaranteed job like they use to be.
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:36:59 PM

Mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?
Mother, do you think they'll like this song?
Mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
Ooooh aah, mother, should I build a wall?
Pentax

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:39:04 PM

<Re: My mommy bought me an education, am I smart now?>

no, you're piss broke and in debt now.

I just got off the phone with a pre-paid college program for my newborn.  700 dollars a month until he starts college in 18 years and it's free.....

fucking unreal.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:48:58 PM

If you talk about reputated universities of the world they assure you that they will provide 100% Placement but then it also depends on your actual capabilities only bookish knowledge would not help. But the Private Universities their main motto is just to make money out of it.
LazerSMS

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 10:32:11 PM

no, but you're probably a good boy Wink

now go present your nearest bank with your hard acquired currency

Send and Receive SMS Anonymously with Bitcoin | LazerSMS.com
BlitzandBitz

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:36:31 PM

I have heard that song before what is it called?
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:00:43 AM

Education System is going no where nowadays Really worried about the parents and youth I mean donation system in place makes better student to sit at home as he can't afford to pay it and non deserving canditates are holding the medical degrees as they are capable of paying donation.
Pentax

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:07:36 AM

I have heard that song before what is it called?

Pink Floyd's "Mother"
BlitzandBitz

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:28:18 AM

I also forgot to mention that the education system has been turned into a institution to create more brain dead easily controllable slaves.
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 02:02:16 AM

I also forgot to mention that the education system has been turned into a institution to create more brain dead easily controllable slaves.
Between that, the drugs and the poisoned food a lot of these people are gone.  Nearly zombies. Another nasty factor,  I think a lot were just born with stupid in their genes.

Get off my c@ck !
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:35:01 PM

Not just limited to that, but they have actually turned education into a BUSINESS, "you send us your children, we sell them education". lol
Pentax

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 02:19:42 PM

Not just limited to that, but they have actually turned education into a BUSINESS, "you send us your children, we sell them education". lol

Cost has been going up 2.5X inflation.

What it has come down to is this, I think.  The demand curve has become relatively inelastic.  People need college to get any sort of job.  Universities are going to the bank with that.

It's a total scam.  Just another scam in the seemingly endless sea of money grabs.  Now to send your kids to college you've got to go broke doing it or they come out so buried that they're totally fucked for a decade or more.

So, I'd say if mommy bought you an education, you may not be smart but you are very definitely one step ahead of the game.

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:57:20 PM

This is our future.  Their mommies told them they're smart and we have to deal with the repercussions of 'educated' idiots making the decisions.

Education is only the part of things. You have to be skilled. In order to be skilled you need a job expetience. In order to have a job experience you need a job. To get a good job without connection from a start is nearly impossible. You need to know ppl. To be from a rich and powerfull family for example. Money is everything novadays. Just a college education will not get you anywhere.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: