Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 12:16:08 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin deposit not showing up at strongcoin - help  (Read 534 times)
uspilotzzz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 12:20:04 AM

Ok, so I am new to bitcoins.  I did my research though and made a cash deposit at a local bank to bitinstant and had it sent to my public key at strongcoin.  I have waited all day and my balance at strongcoin is still at $0.  I went back to bitinstant and the transaction is listed as complete.  The public key is the same (I copied and pasted anyways).  I went to blockchain.info (and others) to search for the key but when it comes up it say 0 transactions associated with that key.  Support from these sites seems to be slow at best so any help on what to do next would be appreciated. 
uspilotzzz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 11:17:01 AM

anyone?
Uuno

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 05:14:26 PM

Well, I've never used Strongcoin but I guess there might be some confirmations or something like that and that's why it might take some time. But that's just my guess and I'm not sure about it... I suggest you contact Strongcoin and ask about it?

Send all your money here: 1CRTegc4fdeJYwTPGYTuGq3nFBbgvHc23c
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: