Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Paypal My cash codes, reloadit, amazon, eBay gift  (Read 2201 times)
michporter (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:46:36 PM

Hello guys I don't have so much activity on this forum but I am a known ppmc seller on local and other forums.I can give u my feedback anytime to check it out.
I can provide you paypal my cash codes with receipt bought with cash so u don't need to worry about any chargeback
Also I have on stock Amazon gift card codes, eBay gift codes, and reloadit codes.
I can do on demand prepaid T-mobine and paypower cards and many other things.
Contact me for rates.we can use local escrow or any other reliable escrow service including MM.

I am accepting Bitcoin or perfect money like payment.

Thanks

Selling daily: █ PPMC █ ReLoadit █ Netspend █ PM █ BTC █
Contact me : Jabber: turbo1122@jabber.ru yahoo winna.flood@yahoo.com icq 663701772
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:17:08 AM

Hello guys I don't have so much activity on this forum but I am a known ppmc seller on local and other forums.I can give u my feedback anytime to check it out.
I can provide you paypal my cash codes with receipt bought with cash so u don't need to worry about any chargeback
Also I have on stock Amazon gift card codes, eBay gift codes, and reloadit codes.
Contact me for rates.we can use local escrow or any other reliable escrow service including MM.

Thanks

Contact me : Jabber: turbo1122@jabber.ru yahoo winna.flood@yahoo.com icq 663701772

Why do you get "paypal my cash codes with receipt bought with cash" and trade them for perfect money?
If you really buy the codes with cash I guess you also buy BTC directly for that cash skipping the step of buying paypal my cash codes, right?

It's extremely likely OP is laundering money. Anyone dealing with him could be helping to commit a crime.

dodgers564

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:39:23 AM

Hi what are your prices?
EvBitcoinFan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:47:13 AM

How do you plan on using escrow for My Cash Codes?
michporter (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:35:38 AM

we can use localbitcoin escrow or any reliable middleman.
I have on stock now paypal my cash, ebay gift and amazon g
rate 60% ppmc
65% amazon and ebay
dodgers564

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:02:53 AM

we can use localbitcoin escrow or any reliable middleman.
I have on stock now paypal my cash, ebay gift and amazon g
rate 60% ppmc
65% amazon and ebay

Is it 65% off for ebay and Amazon?
michporter (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:17:44 AM

rate for amazon and ebay gift is 65% of the total value.
for a $500 code u will pay $325
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:56:53 AM

Just so everyone knows, the key to using PPMC codes is moderation.   Don't load a ton into your account all at once because paypal will freeze your account.    They have frozen 2 of mine.    Most importantly, make sure you don't directly transfer fund added from a PPMC card right to your bank.    Buy something or transfer to someone else first.

michporter (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 02:59:59 PM

True. If u load a code every day, your paypal will freeze for sure.U must load a code every 3-5 days.I am not available on this forum all day but u can find me for any question regarding paypal and other codes at:
icq 663701772
yahoo winna.flood
jabber: turbo1122@yahoo.com
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:23:23 PM

What Amazon gift cards do you have? I also suspect laundering, for all your Amazon cards that you have please send me the receipts/invoices for what you have.
If I find it legitimate I'll buy some Amazon GCs.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
michporter (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:33:48 PM

Thanks

I never heard u can exchange paypal my cash for money.I have receipts bought with cash if that is your problem

Why do you get "paypal my cash codes with receipt bought with cash" and trade them for perfect money?
If you really buy the codes with cash I guess you also buy BTC directly for that cash skipping the step of buying paypal my cash codes, right?

It's extremely likely OP is laundering money. Anyone dealing with him could be helping to commit a crime.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:35:35 PM

Thanks

I never heard u can exchange paypal my cash for money.I have receipts bought with cash if that is your problem

Are you agreeing with him that you are? Roll Eyes

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
michporter (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 03:43:00 PM

Thanks

Are you agreeing with him that you are? Roll Eyes

Yes and I also kill people every morning just for fun. my message was:
"I never heard u can exchange paypal my cash for money.I have receipts bought with cash if that is your problem"
cyberarmy786

Activity: 223
Merit: 500

VIrtual credit card and virtual Bank account

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 04:10:53 PM

tell me your rate and you accept MM services

suntrust vba $8 instant verify vcc start with 4$  http://cheapvccs.com
Skype click here for add me automatic http://goo.gl/wzeIZl
darkphantom934

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 04:15:38 PM

Hey, I am interested in an Amazon gift card, but only if we use escrow. Would you be up for this?

Alex
michporter (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:05:17 PM

Escrow is accepted for all my transaction.my messages are limited here as I am a newbie.add me on messenger to talk more or be patient in my reply here due to the time response limit
michporter (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:38:03 PM

2000 Ebay gift for sale with receipt bought with cash. rate 65% today..
Paypal my cash available on bulk rate 62% today
U can find me on messenger anytime.
Escrow/middleman accepted
dodgers564

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:17:19 PM

What messenger do you have and what's your user name?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: