Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i will teach you how to set up free hosting free domain and bitcoin faucet  (Read 2015 times)
goldkey0070 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:35:24 AM

This is not a sign up online kind of hosting! I'm talking about setting up your computer to host the faucet."note",the computer must stay on for your website to stay on .
"hence host your own website" I do not recommend laptops. i will teach you how to set up the faucet script, setup the hosting and tell you how to set up the best ads for your site !! Only serious people respond .
   only .005 btc WOW

Do you have sample site? can you show us the link?
  sure  here is an xapo faucet i am working on using my home hosting   dimensionalbtc.ddns.net  its not finished yet. i'm having trouble with this Xapo script but i have made 2 paytoshi and one faucetbox faucets that work fine

Are you crazy? Then give us working site instead
  This faucet is an example that i made  dimensionalbtc.ddns.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:37:29 AM

AH! Why should we host in our computer when 2freehosting.com allows hosting for free?
And why must we pay you $1 when there are hundreds of free tutorial on this online!
Because when you use their computers and domain name they own it not you! So if that guy that owns freebitco.in would have done that he would not be able to sell his site for 600,000$$
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:40:17 AM

This is not a sign up online kind of hosting! I'm talking about setting up your computer to host the faucet."note",the computer must stay on for your website to stay on .
"hence host your own website" I do not recommend laptops. i will teach you how to set up the faucet script, setup the hosting and tell you how to set up the best ads for your site !! Only serious people respond .
   only .005 btc WOW

Do you have sample site? can you show us the link?
  sure  here is an xapo faucet i am working on using my home hosting   dimensionalbtc.ddns.net  its not finished yet. i'm having trouble with this Xapo script but i have made 2 paytoshi and one faucetbox faucets that work fine

Are you crazy? Then give us working site instead
   look i don't have to prove anything to you ! payment to me is after i help you !!!

Cant prove anything? so i guess you only want to access our computer via teamviewer right?
LOL, obvious you are illiterate with computers... teamviewer has setting, everything we do has to be allowed don't talk shit if you know nothing about it!!
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:43:07 AM

I will show you how to do this for free
 if you will do it for free then go ahead and write the instructions here...LOL........in order to achieve this with me i will use teamviewer so you can watch me and guide you step by step. It shouldn't take more than 2 hours the most. if you are computer literate maybe an hour. for example you must open port  
80 in your router and every router is different.

Hey, I do not think you can accept spent 2 hours just to get 0,005 BTC . I suspect that you have another purpose when you want to use

Teamviewer to teach ... If you really want help everyone, you can post it here. And I believe that you will get more than 0.005BTC even a green trust f

by someone, and that is worth more. You think there must be right?
I'm not trying to help .I'm trying to get payed for a service.Can't a person try to make some coin without some pessimistic person killing my thread??
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:45:14 AM

look i dont have to prove anything to you !

If you are going to claim to be able to do something, you should expect to have to prove it.  Smiley
Here is one of my faucets.  http://dimensionalbtc.ddns.net Watch the video  Smiley
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:46:43 AM

I will show you how to do this for free
 if you will do it for free then go ahead and write the instructions here...LOL........in order to achieve this with me i will use teamviewer so you can watch me and guide you step by step. It shouldn't take more than 2 hours the most. if you are computer literate maybe an hour. for example you must open port  
80 in your router and every router is different.

Hey, I do not think you can accept spent 2 hours just to get 0,005 BTC . I suspect that you have another purpose when you want to use

Teamviewer to teach ... If you really want help everyone, you can post it here. And I believe that you will get more than 0.005BTC even a green trust f

by someone, and that is worth more. You think there must be right?
yes i agree with ayesha, today many scams use the teamviewer mode, you must try to show one of your work, and there must be evidence if it belongs to you
I use teamviewer all the time with a friend should i be aware of something???
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:54:13 AM

AH! Why should we host in our computer when 2freehosting.com allows hosting for free?
And why must we pay you $1 when there are hundreds of free tutorial on this online!
nothing is ever free ! if your site gets worth a lot you don't own it, they do !!! I also show the person how to set up advertising and get their site noticed. I spend time with them ,showing the ropes im not just going to throw together some shitty faucet for them i will show them how to decorate, advertise, use the api ,get the site recognized i also will put on Faucet list which is the Best Bitcoin Faucet List on the planet; which is on this thread with all your answers--->   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1042631.0
cbase

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:57:52 AM

I m interested in making one but the domain will be mine . and you had to setup everything on it also i m not going to pay you will use escrow but if you agree to make the faucet .? let me know if you still doing this .
i can only show you how because i am not at your computer but we will use teamviewer and i will direct you if successful then pay me no problem

sorry but i m not interested in this anymore because when i just posted here i got pm`s saying we can do it for free, however my own friend will do for me , Thanks but i will shoot you a pm if i need .
remember the way i do it i don't use any free hosting sites because they only allow so much bandwidth  this would be your own computer

How many visitors can a single unit of computer hold in a time? isn't it safe for your computers to handle high number of users accessing your site?
Depends on your computer , I use a piece of shit emachine running a faucet  and i have no problem surfing with the server on the scripts are very lite. I do not recommend using a laptop to much heat.Just so you know you use your own IP address and i show you how to get a free domain name "its called no-ip"i also show you how to open your router for the faucet traffic.I will show you how to advertise and what to advertise with. Basicly i will show you how to get your faucet running and set up advertising so you can start making money!

Can you give me idea/estimates on how many users can it hold if the computer specs is just average?  i might think to run one if my computer can hold good amount of users at a time
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 06:49:32 AM

Just a note, if embarking on this you should not do it on your main PC. This is because it will have negative effects on your CPU and Ram usage.
Also, it's not really free when you have to pay for the electricity to keep your PC on 24/7.
cbase

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:33:20 AM

Just a note, if embarking on this you should not do it on your main PC. This is because it will have negative effects on your CPU and Ram usage.
Also, it's not really free when you have to pay for the electricity to keep your PC on 24/7.

If thats so, i will choose a free hosting until i got huge number of visitors before i buy one. Thanks for clearing things up mate.
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:49:29 AM

If that's so, i will choose a free hosting until i got huge number of visitors before i buy one. Thanks for clearing things up mate.

Right ,that's what i do. I set up the home server thru windows and if it takes off i set up a dotcom that i pay for and redirect the home server name to the new domain name.For example, this is my old blog url http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.ddns.net . It has a faucet list with a lot of advertising to that url. So instead of deleting it is redirected to http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com  go ahead and try it ! The old name did not cost me anything !
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 10:53:18 AM

This is true electricity went up 10.00$ for me and i use an old shitty emachine that stays on all night and day, i just added 6 gigs of ram and that's it as far as upgrading hardware upgrading is a cinch if anyone needs help
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 11:01:31 AM

I m interested in making one but the domain will be mine . and you had to setup everything on it also i m not going to pay you will use escrow but if you agree to make the faucet .? let me know if you still doing this .
i can only show you how because i am not at your computer but we will use teamviewer and i will direct you if successful then pay me no problem

sorry but i m not interested in this anymore because when i just posted here i got pm`s saying we can do it for free, however my own friend will do for me , Thanks but i will shoot you a pm if i need .
remember the way i do it i don't use any free hosting sites because they only allow so much bandwidth  this would be your own computer

How many visitors can a single unit of computer hold in a time? isn't it safe for your computers to handle high number of users accessing your site?
Depends on your computer , I use a piece of shit emachine running a faucet  and i have no problem surfing with the server on the scripts are very lite. I do not recommend using a laptop to much heat.Just so you know you use your own IP address and i show you how to get a free domain name "its called no-ip"i also show you how to open your router for the faucet traffic.I will show you how to advertise and what to advertise with. Basicly i will show you how to get your faucet running and set up advertising so you can start making money!

Can you give me idea/estimates on how many users can it hold if the computer specs is just average?  i might think to run one if my computer can hold good amount of users at a time
Depends on your computer and ISP speed . The most i have seen on my server at once was over 200. I have 1.5 meg upload speed and 21 meg download and so i just put a lot of ram in the server and it works fine because in the beginning  it would lag out .
TheBanksLife

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 07:36:35 PM

Nothing like wasting unnecessary bandwidth... Running a faucet on your computer would be absolutely pointless. Plenty of free hosts or ridiculously cheap hosts which could provide you a much better, let alone safer service.

Nothing like storing Bitcoins on the same machine as a web server.
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:01:40 PM

Nothing like wasting unnecessary bandwidth... Running a faucet on your computer would be absolutely pointless. Plenty of free hosts or ridiculously cheap hosts which could provide you a much better, let alone safer service.

Nothing like storing Bitcoins on the same machine as a web server.
Nothing is ever free unless you do it yourself ! if your site gets worth a lot you don't own it, they do!! you will wake up one morning when your faucet is worth $500,000  like freebitco.in  dont get stuck  where you cant sell it for a half million beacause you didnt listen to me !!.As far as your bitcoin wallet and faucet being on the same server i recommend using Xapo to fill your faucet and keep your funds on a memory stick .I would be happy to help you in that area!
You can get Xapo here from my site http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com/need-a-free-bitcoin-wallet/ and check out the top faucets to look at here http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com/
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:09:29 PM

Nothing is ever free unless you do it yourself ! if your site gets worth a lot you don't own it, they do!! you will wake up one morning when your faucet is worth $500,000  like freebitco.in  dont get stuck  where you cant sell it for a half million beacause you didnt listen to me !!.
Freebitco.in uses Godaddy to host I believe, not a personal server. Also, I seriously doubt that any faucets are worth over maybe $1,000.
It is completely viable to use external hosting and sell your site. If your hosting company wants a bit of that then you have invested in the wrong company. You completely own everything hosted on a server that you pay money to use, you are just not hosting it yourself.

Plus, I'd rather run the risk of my $5 faucet site getting stolen than my $200 worth of Bitcoin.
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:25:47 AM

Nothing is ever free unless you do it yourself ! if your site gets worth a lot you don't own it, they do!! you will wake up one morning when your faucet is worth $500,000  like freebitco.in  dont get stuck  where you cant sell it for a half million beacause you didnt listen to me !!.
Freebitco.in uses Godaddy to host I believe, not a personal server. Also, I seriously doubt that any faucets are worth over maybe $1,000.
It is completely viable to use external hosting and sell your site. If your hosting company wants a bit of that then you have invested in the wrong company. You completely own everything hosted on a server that you pay money to use, you are just not hosting it yourself.

Plus, I'd rather run the risk of my $5 faucet site getting stolen than my $200 worth of Bitcoin.
Freebitco.in is worth $600,000 at sitprice.org and since he bought the site he owns it and can sell it. If you use one of those free sites like 000host.com they own your site and you cannot sell it. My service shows you how to host your own and pick a free domain name. We will bypass hostgator or any other paid servers and become an independent server so no monthly bills "you are the host" !!  Once your site gets popular and you want to keep it, you can transfer to  whatever server you want. The cool thing about hosting your own faucet is you can build one and throw away scripts in same day 10 times a day or build a website instead and if your database gets corrupt from to many messups you have access to it instead of waiting for your paid host to fix it. I also can build you a website if you're not interested in Faucets!      
cbase

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:29:22 AM

Depends on your computer and ISP speed . The most i have seen on my server at once was over 200. I have 1.5 meg upload speed and 21 meg download and so i just put a lot of ram in the server and it works fine because in the beginning  it would lag out .

Well i guess i cant really run one on my computer since i dont have internet speed like yours. I only have upto 2mbps internet speed
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:35:48 AM

For uploading or downloading? Either way will work because the lowest you can have for xbox is 2. You can try!! what's the worst that could happen... "it's too slow" thats it. is your computer fast?
cbase

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:04:56 AM

For uploading or downloading? Either way will work because the lowest you can have for xbox is 2. You can try!! what's the worst that could happen... "it's too slow" thats it. is your computer fast?

My computer is just the average. Not too fast and not too slow. I wonder how many users it can handle
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: