Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i will teach you how to set up free hosting free domain and bitcoin faucet  (Read 2015 times)
goldkey0070 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:41:46 AM

This is not a sign up online kind of hosting! I'm talking about setting up your computer to host the faucet."note",the computer must stay on for your website to stay on .
"hence host your own website" I do not recommend laptops. i will teach you how to set up the faucet script, setup the hosting and tell you how to set up the best ads for your site !! Only serious people respond .
   only .005 btc WOW
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naturelle

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:55:35 AM

I will show you how to do this for free
PHXTREME

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:08:18 AM

This is not a sign up online kind of hosting! I'm talking about setting up your computer to host the faucet."note",the computer must stay on for your website to stay on .
"hence host your own website" I do not recommend laptops. i will teach you how to set up the faucet script, setup the hosting and tell you how to set up the best ads for your site !! Only serious people respond .
   only .005 btc WOW

Do you have sample site? can you show us the link?
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:14:17 AM

only .005 btc WOW

sure  here is an xapo faucet i am working on using my home hosting   dimensionalbtc.ddns.net  its not finished yet. i'm having trouble with this Xapo script but i have made 2 paytoshi and one faucetbox faucets that work fine
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:18:42 AM

if you will do it for free then go ahead and write the instructions here...LOL........in order to achieve this with me i will use teamviewer so you can watch me and guide you step by step. It shouldn't take more than 2 hours the most. if you are computer literate maybe an hour. for example you must open port  
80 in your router and every router is different.
PHXTREME

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:35:33 AM

only .005 btc WOW

sure  here is an xapo faucet i am working on using my home hosting   dimensionalbtc.ddns.net  its not finished yet. i'm having trouble with this Xapo script but i have made 2 paytoshi and one faucetbox faucets that work fine

Are you crazy? Then give us working site instead
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:05:34 AM

only .005 btc WOW

look i dont have to prove anything to you ! payment to me is after i help you !!!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 05:19:13 AM

look i dont have to prove anything to you !

If you are going to claim to be able to do something, you should expect to have to prove it.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:20:54 AM

AH! Why should we host in our computer when 2freehosting.com allows hosting for free?
And why must we pay you $1 when there are hundreds of free tutorial on this online!

PHXTREME

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:17:24 AM

only .005 btc WOW

look i dont have to prove anything to you ! payment to me is after i help you !!!

Cant prove anything? so i guess you only want to access our computer via teamviewer right?
ayesha98170

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:08:42 AM

if you will do it for free then go ahead and write the instructions here...LOL........in order to achieve this with me i will use teamviewer so you can watch me and guide you step by step. It shouldn't take more than 2 hours the most. if you are computer literate maybe an hour. for example you must open port  

Hey, I do not think you can accept spent 2 hours just to get 0,005 BTC . I suspect that you have another purpose when you want to use

Teamviewer to teach ... If you really want help everyone, you can post it here. And I believe that you will get more than 0.005BTC even a green trust f

by someone, and that is worth more. You think there must be right?

oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:51:25 AM

Hey, I do not think you can accept spent 2 hours just to get 0,005 BTC . I suspect that you have another purpose when you want to use

Teamviewer to teach ... If you really want help everyone, you can post it here. And I believe that you will get more than 0.005BTC even a green trust f

by someone, and that is worth more. You think there must be right?
yes i agree with ayesha, today many scams use the teamviewer mode, you must try to show one of your work, and there must be evidence if it belongs to you
duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:57:20 AM

The only one who gives free domains are just scams
young3dvard

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:03:22 AM

I m interested in making one but the domain will be mine . and you had to setup everything on it also i m not going to pay you will use escrow but if you agree to make the faucet .? let me know if you still doing this .
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:31:37 PM

I m interested in making one but the domain will be mine . and you had to setup everything on it also i m not going to pay you will use escrow but if you agree to make the faucet .? let me know if you still doing this .
i can only show you how because i am not at your computer but we will use teamviewer and i will direct you if successful then pay me no problem
young3dvard

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:34:04 PM

i can only show you how because i am not at your computer but we will use teamviewer and i will direct you if successful then pay me no problem

sorry but i m not interested in this anymore because when i just posted here i got pm`s saying we can do it for free, however my own friend will do for me , Thanks but i will shoot you a pm if i need .
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:36:38 PM

sorry but i m not interested in this anymore because when i just posted here i got pm`s saying we can do it for free, however my own friend will do for me , Thanks but i will shoot you a pm if i need .
ok
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:38:00 PM

remember the way i do it i dont use any free hosting sites because they only allow so much bandwidth  this would be your own computer
cbase

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:19:33 AM

remember the way i do it i dont use any free hosting sites because they only allow so much bandwidth  this would be your own computer

How many visitors can a single unit of computer hold in a time? isnt it safe for your computers to handle high number of users accessing your site?
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:34:11 AM

remember the way i do it i don't use any free hosting sites because they only allow so much bandwidth  this would be your own computer

How many visitors can a single unit of computer hold in a time? isn't it safe for your computers to handle high number of users accessing your site?
Depends on your computer , I use a piece of shit emachine running a faucet  and i have no problem surfing with the server on the scripts are very lite. I do not recommend using a laptop to much heat.Just so you know you use your own IP address and i show you how to get a free domain name "its called no-ip"i also show you how to open your router for the faucet traffic.I will show you how to advertise and what to advertise with. Basicly i will show you how to get your faucet running and set up advertising so you can start making money!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: