Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about cloudmining.website  (Read 4662 times)
Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:32:09 PM

is cloudmining.website still exist Huh

Not only it exists over half a year now, it is also verified by a third party to give ROI within 114 days...

Source: www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:57:23 AM

Not only it exists over half a year now, it is also verified by a third party to give ROI within 114 days...

[imghttp://www.anony.ws/i/2015/03/02/cmmonitor1.png[/img]

'Verified'. ROI can never be guaranteed as with any site. Payments aren't even guaranteed with this site too.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:44:17 AM

[imghttp://www.anony.ws/i/2015/03/02/cmmonitor1.png[/img]

'Verified'. ROI can never be guaranteed as with any site. Payments aren't even guaranteed with this site too.

Since last six months we, the miners at CMW, are hearing this story. First to complain was PB mining. Next Hashie. Next AM hash trolls. Now Bit-X shills. We have already seen what happened to the first three and we know what is going to happen to this last one... LoLz Cheesy
Vitamin King

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:08:31 AM

Here is today's payment from CMW => https://blockchain.info/tx/28e6d2c842b000dc58464d47c4502c3bb0ec47fd7d73998cb50606c9d929b6d4

Check the last six month's payment @ www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

Not a single week has been missed.

Still paying: https://blockchain.info/tx/4907bffc24318a8e2fa1047762f439c28b4a3a7eb221e5560d469d762dbab323

SpanishSoldier

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:41:11 PM

It is incredible that even after paying every week on time for seven months continuously, people still dare to question their authenticity.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:49:11 PM

It is incredible that even after paying every week on time for seven months continuously, people still dare to question their authenticity.

Even more incredible that people can't see the difference between paying and mining.
Keyser Soze

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:20:54 PM

This is how you know it is a ponzi. Pretty much any ponzi promoter will say that payouts prove legitimacy, when all it really proves is that the operator is (at that time) willing and able to pay out funds.
SpanishSoldier

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:53:46 AM

This is how you know it is a ponzi. Pretty much any ponzi promoter will say that payouts prove legitimacy, when all it really proves is that the operator is (at that time) willing and able to pay out funds.

That is true for a short time, when old investor's payout can be covered by new investor's investment. But, CMW is running for seven months now. At the rate they started selling their hashes, they'd have run out of fund within three months, unless they could get new users at a huge rate or difficulty rise went in favour of them. But, their payment proofs show that users did not massively increase. Nor the difficulty rise was huge in last seven months. Hence continuous payment of seven months is only possible if they are mining.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 12:07:05 PM

That is true for a short time, when old investor's payout can be covered by new investor's investment. But, CMW is running for seven months now. At the rate they started selling their hashes, they'd have run out of fund within three months, unless they could get new users at a huge rate or difficulty rise went in favour of them. But, their payment proofs show that users did not massively increase. Nor the difficulty rise was huge in last seven months. Hence continuous payment of seven months is only possible if they are mining.

No. Ponzis can run this longer too when people advertise about it.

Vitamin King

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:05:27 AM

Even more incredible that people can't see the difference between paying and mining.

Another payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/3e700b93062afd5b2453c1718a396af5e1544ae3786755318279560a38569612

Seven months completed. What we paid long back has long been covered and I am heading towards double profit. But, according to you, it is not coming from bitcoin mining. So it must be God's gift Cheesy

ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 05:39:39 PM

I think it's actually a ponzi as far as I remember  Roll Eyes
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:09:57 AM

payments are not a sign of authenticity and any cloud mining ponzi can pay their customers due to the fact that the returns are so low
Vitamin King

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:07:28 PM

Remember !!! Roll Eyes

So, now people need to remember things to identify a Ponzi Cheesy

Get your facts right man...

flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 09:29:43 PM

Remember !!! Roll Eyes

So, now people need to remember things to identify a Ponzi Cheesy

Get your facts right man...

Yes it has been exposed as ponzi numerous times, was in disputes about who copied who regarding the website or email to customers (can't remember exactly..), and this cloudmining.website was a participant in all that shit, so people know it stinks, but sometimes can't recreate the source and technicalities, but they remember to not risk their money in this..

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:15:52 PM

Does anyone else find it odd that the many people (it must be many people to support the site) that pay them a premium for fresh coins read this forum and are able to vouch for them?
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:53:48 AM

Does anyone else find it odd that the many people (it must be many people to support the site) that pay them a premium for fresh coins read this forum and are able to vouch for them?

Coz it seems that this cloud ponzi websites have made their early investors happy and have been able to ROI.. so yeah they will support it until the candle fire will go off..
SpanishSoldier

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:25:52 PM

So, now your demand is those who are buying fresh coins for anonymity will jump in and start vouching for CMW that they got freshly mined coins from them. Insane people we are talking to here Cheesy
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:23:40 AM

Coz it seems that this cloud ponzi websites have made their early investors happy and have been able to ROI.. so yeah they will support it until the candle fire will go off..

Actually almost all of their customers have posted in the main thread complaining that they are being shafted on payouts. Out of their 11 real customers, 7 have reported being ripped off.

It's likely every real customer is receiving the same shitty payouts and the people promoting/defending this scam are shill accounts. You'll notice that their post history is pretty much 100% promoting/defending this scam.
Vitamin King

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:39:17 PM

Actually almost all of their customers have posted in the main thread complaining that they are being shafted on payouts. Out of their 11 real customers, 7 have reported being ripped off.

It's likely every real customer is receiving the same shitty payouts and the people promoting/defending this scam are shill accounts. You'll notice that their post history is pretty much 100% promoting/defending this scam.

Let me reply you by quoting the post of another cloud mining company where I am mining. All of them are facing the same problem...

Well, if there´s a decrease it doesn´t seem to be hurting my returns noticeably.

The M item consists of reinvestments over the period. This has been just great.

Different mining contracts are assigned to different parts of our farms or different farms, therefore earnings differ amongst users. Those who receive regular payouts rarely come to post it opposed to those who receive less than previously.

tl;dr: People generally do not report when miners are giving excelent return and payouts are good. They only surface when miners are underperforming and payouts turn bad.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 03:03:30 PM

Let me reply you by quoting the post of another cloud mining company where I am mining. All of them are facing the same problem...

Well, if there´s a decrease it doesn´t seem to be hurting my returns noticeably.

The M item consists of reinvestments over the period. This has been just great.

Different mining contracts are assigned to different parts of our farms or different farms, therefore earnings differ amongst users. Those who receive regular payouts rarely come to post it opposed to those who receive less than previously.

tl;dr: People generally do not report when miners are giving excelent return and payouts are good. They only surface when miners are underperforming and payouts turn bad.

Those two cloud mining providers are ponzis. It is so simple.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: