Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Once Again Gayweather Won? Bring me back my Bitcoins!  (Read 2380 times)
ipbo (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:10:48 AM

Gayweather wins decision: LINK:https://ph.news.yahoo.com/mayweather-wins-decision-richest-fight-ever-052501194.html

"I thought I won the fight, he didn't do anything," Pacquiao said. "I got him many times with a lot of punches."- Manny Pacquiao.

Floyd Mayweather had danced and running for a 12 rounds, and many fans are tired of it. While Pacquiao doing his best for the hype and for the crowd.

C'mon for those who watched, is this worth watching for? I already lost 1.2 BTC and I even not enjoyed the fight. What an awful. Need a rematch for this fight. What a JOKE!

#PacquiaoStillTheBestInTheWorld
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:13:09 AM

Never watched a Mayweather fight before? Did you really think he would come into this with a whole new strategy?

Mayweather did what everyone predicted. Manny should have planned better.

People should also go back and watch the replay. Stats show Mayweather threw more punches and his accuracy was much better. Don't believe what you see on the internet? Cool. Just watch the replay  Cool
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 06:13:17 AM

#NotAccordingToMayweather   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ipbo (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:24:59 AM

People Knew It Who Is the "Real" Winner and Still the "Best".
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:26:18 AM

The real winner is both Pacquiao's and Mayweather's bank accounts

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:31:17 AM

LOL, The real winner are referees, they get Mayweather's bribery, Manny is the real winner, they both earned that huge amount of money.  Cheesy  But I can't believe Maygay won the fight.  Angry  It's unfair to Manny Paquiao but I was really enjoying the fight, but not the result.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:04:28 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 08:52:40 AM by EternalWingsofGod

Indeed, the winner of that fight was the Bank roll for those two
The pre-fights leading towards the main show Pac vs Mayweather were more interesting than this one
Then again this is how mayweather always fights really defenisve so it was not unexpected.

Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:18:17 AM

Hard to get interesting match if you watch Mayweather fhight. His defense style boxing is so boring, but that is effective to win the match and win titles. If i'm not wrong, he didn't ever Knock Out his enemy?
And from this match, we all see Pacman is lose in boxing match but win people hearts Smiley
i hear spectator shout boo.... after Mayweather told as a winner. Cheesy

And I think mayweather is clever enough to avoid Pacman's challenge for years Cheesy He knows that maybe he won't win against Pacquiao at his prime, that's why he delay his match against Pacquiao until this year

ayesha98170

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:19:08 AM

Gayweather wins decision: LINK:https://ph.news.yahoo.com/mayweather-wins-decision-richest-fight-ever-052501194.html

"I thought I won the fight, he didn't do anything," Pacquiao said. "I got him many times with a lot of punches."- Manny Pacquiao.

Floyd Mayweather had danced and running for a 12 rounds, and many fans are tired of it. While Pacquiao doing his best for the hype and for the crowd.

C'mon for those who watched, is this worth watching for? I already lost 1.2 BTC and I even not enjoyed the fight. What an awful. Need a rematch for this fight. What a JOKE!

Yes, I think that Pacquiao still a the best boxer in the world. He deserved to win Mayweather. I'm really not happy with the result. Before the referee

announced the result, I thought Pacquiao would win. I'm no expert but I see Pacquiao played very well, very aggressive attack while Mayweather is

just running in circles.

I'm really sorry for Pacquiao. But Yes, Pacquiao Lost one people but He Won ...1 billion people

scat

Activity: 350

Scat The Billionaire

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:24:34 AM

everyone not happy about the result and decision , its suck! pacquiao deserve win the match !

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:25:55 AM

Hard to get interesting match if you watch Mayweather fight. His defense style boxing is so boring, but that is effective to win the match and win titles. If i'm not wrong, he didn't ever Knock Out his enemy?
And from this match, we all see Pacman is lose in boxing match but win people hearts Smiley
i hear spectator shout boo.... after Mayweather told as a winner. Cheesy

Pacman style ( dance like butterfly , Sting like a Bee)  Cool
Mayweather style ( Got cornered and keep hugging )  Undecided
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:40:23 AM

Never watched a Mayweather fight before? Did you really think he would come into this with a whole new strategy?

People should also go back and watch the replay. Stats show Mayweather threw more punches and his accuracy was much better. Don't believe what you see on the internet? Cool. Just watch the replay  Cool

i think most people that bet never watched a Mayweather fight before and that why the line was so low
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:50:53 AM

I bet on Mayweather ---> Why? ---> He's American and they fought in the USA  Grin Roll Eyes Shocked
Anyway you guys lost the bet? But Mayweather and Pacquiao received much much money Cheesy

BTCInnova

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:01:30 AM

i think most people that bet never watched a Mayweather fight before and that why the line was so low

We dont care about his style, the fact is he is always running and only throw punch when he wants. Its like a marathon game for him and not boxing. Pls define boxing
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:03:09 AM

We dont care about his style, the fact is he is always running and only throw punch when he wants. Its like a marathon game for him and not boxing. Pls define boxing

lol how much you lost?
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:04:24 AM

I bet on Mayweather ---> Why? ---> He's American and they fought in the USA  Grin Roll Eyes Shocked
Anyway you guys lost the bet? But Mayweather and Pacquiao received much much money Cheesy
Not only they both received much much money but also a lot of other people involved in this mega event made nice amount. Little gamblers like us are happy on their winnings or sad or their losing. Real game was at high level which was obviously arranged at some level.It seems at large.
BTCInnova

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:09:01 AM

lol how much you lost?

Not much, its just im a Filipino Smiley
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 10:06:10 AM

I bet on Mayweather ---> Why? ---> He's American and they fought in the USA  Grin Roll Eyes Shocked
Not only they both received much much money but also a lot of other people involved in this mega event made nice amount. Little gamblers like us are happy on their winnings or sad or their losing. Real game was at high level which was obviously arranged at some level.It seems at large.

Yeah someone lost someone won but the they getting richer  Grin
300M USD 60/40 Mayweather/Pacquiao for 12 rounds.
By the way Pacquiao always donate for organization at least for his country. That why I like him  Smiley

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:48:41 AM

For $180 millions anyone here would waltz for 12 rounds and give 2 punches for the match because money baby  Cool
diodio1

Activity: 285

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:46:18 AM

I bet on Mayweather ---> Why? ---> He's American and they fought in the USA  Grin Roll Eyes Shocked

Yeah someone lost someone won but the they getting richer  Grin
300M USD 60/40 Mayweather/Pacquiao for 12 rounds.
By the way Pacquiao always donate for organization at least for his country. That why I like him  Smiley

wow,if pacquiao always donate for organization what about mayweather?

BurHan Alassad
Norther front commander for web security in Syrian Electronic ARMY.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: