Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: questions  (Read 582 times)
joaane (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:41:10 AM

1. Can I create more account in one IP add.
2. Where I can get my activity post?Which sections?
3. Can I get my activity posts within a day? For example I posted In "Bitcoin Discussion" 60 posts in a day, should I wait for 30days before it will be added to your activity posts?
4. What is the Maximum posts of activity in a day?.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:46:14 AM

3. Can I get my activity posts within a day? For example I posted In "Bitcoin Discussion" 60 posts in a day, should I wait for 30days before it will be added to your activity posts?

First read - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

1.  You can have multiple accounts but if you are spamming, or doing usless posts to raise accounts activity all accounts will be banned.
2.. Every where I believe?    Did you find a place you cant.
3.  Look into activity there is a whole system to it.
4.  It's per period not per day.  It is long term  not a quick race.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:48:51 AM

Here are your answers:

1) Yes Of course!
2) IN any section you post your activity increases!(You can see it within 30 mins until you reach 14 activity)
3) No matter how much post increases per day, the activity increases only by 1 per day! The changes will be seen in 14 days!
4) No limits for posts! Activity increases only by 1 per day  Smiley

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 07:12:48 AM

1. Yes you can create more than once account with your or any IP address but TOR nodes , if you make an account with TOR IP , you will need to pay a small amount of BTC which will be shown there but after making account if you spam alot , your all accounts might get banend along with the IP.

2. Here  The activity will add up no matter where you post but Activity is never greater than post count.

3. It wouldn't be that easier now would it ? YOu can see many people with around 4000+ posts and still at ~300 activity. the link in 2. will show you the dates of activity jump , if you do 100 posts before 12 may , you will only have 14 activity and after you make even a single post after 12 may(or exact jump time) , it will rise to 28 or get recorded if your posts aren't enough.

4. Doesn't matter how much you post , you get maximum 14 activity in 14 days (it's little different which you'll Understand slowly) , for now lets say it's 1 activity per day , if you make 10 posts a day ,it's still 1 activity only .
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 07:28:30 AM

Minor corrections:

2) IN any section you post your activity increases!(You can see it within 30 mins until you reach 14 activity)

30 minutes was changed to 60 minutes, i.e. update may take upto 60 minutes.

3) No matter how much post increases per day, the activity increases only by 1 per day! The changes will be seen in 14 days!
4) No limits for posts! Activity increases only by 1 per day  Smiley

Activity increases 14 per 14 days, not 1 per day.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:39:52 AM

Minor corrections:

What if my post farther from my activities and when 2 weeks I rarely do post whether to keep increasing my activity?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sarthak

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:43:01 AM

Minor corrections:

Ty for the first correction! I didn't knew that it was changed!
For the second correction, it increases 1 per day and shows up when its 14 days as I said in 3 Smiley

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:54:55 AM

Minor corrections:

For the second correction, it increases 1 per day and shows up when its 14 days as I said in 3 Smiley

I would not really say it increases 1 per day.  It does not increase until the next period.  Which is 14 days, but it's calculated then it's not increasing daily.

And for example if you posted 14 post's in one day you could get the whole activity.   You don't have to spread them out and get at least one per day.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:14:12 AM

What if my post farther from my activities and when 2 weeks I rarely do post whether to keep increasing my activity?

If your post count is higher than activity, those points can be taken by making less than 14 posts in 14 days period but this isn't necessary. There is no effect if your posts > activity.

Anytime. That is not correct. It increases 14 per day, not 1 per day and showing up when it is 14 days. You should understand the difference between saying "I get $3000 per month" and "I get $100 per day" even though the amount you get monthly in both cases is same.

Sarthak

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:25:48 AM

Anytime. That is not correct. It increases 14 per day, not 1 per day and showing up when it is 14 days. You should understand the difference between saying "I get $3000 per month" and "I get $100 per day" even though the amount you get monthly in both cases is same.
We cant really prove if I am wrong or you are! Only theymos knows Cheesy
Anyway, Nice example Tongue

I would not really say it increases 1 per day.  It does not increase until the next period.  Which is 14 days, but it's calculated then it's not increasing daily.

And for example if you posted 14 post's in one day you could get the whole activity.   You don't have to spread them out and get at least one per day.

I have something to explain but I simply cant explain it here.. I don't know how to explain!
If you post daily atleast 1 post, activity increases in the database but isn't shown here!
If you don't post daily and post 2 activity tomorrow that day 2 activity will be recorded in the database! Hope you understand!

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:29:36 AM

We cant really prove if I am wrong or you are! Only theymos knows Cheesy
Anyway, Nice example Tongue

I would not really say it increases 1 per day.  It does not increase until the next period.  Which is 14 days, but it's calculated then it's not increasing daily.

And for example if you posted 14 post's in one day you could get the whole activity.   You don't have to spread them out and get at least one per day.

I have something to explain but I simply cant explain it here.. I don't know how to explain!
If you post daily atleast 1 post, activity increases in the database but isn't shown here!
If you don't post daily and post 2 activity tomorrow that day 2 activity will be recorded in the database! Hope you understand!

1) Were are you getting assumption that you get 1 activity per day?  This would be false as far as I know.

2) Im not sure you understand my post.  I was trying to explain you could post all 14 post's in one day and get the activity for that period.   You DO NOT have to post daily, just within that period.
Sarthak

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:23:05 AM

1) Were are you getting assumption that you get 1 activity per day?  This would be false as far as I know.

2) Im not sure you understand my post.  I was trying to explain you could post all 14 post's in one day and get the activity for that period.   You DO NOT have to post daily, just within that period.
Sorry, my bad!
Even though I had experienced the point 2 I forgot about that Smiley
Ty for making me remember Cheesy

CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:02:27 PM

Questions is a nice topic  Grin

Also i have some questions...

1. Do you read the threads which you create?
You created a whole thread few days ago for the first question!
I want to ask if i can do more accounts(bitcointalk account) in one IP address?

2. Why do you ask all this questions? You are not a newbie... remember your first answer on the other thread...
No sir, I'm planning to sell or auction it, my first account if possible. So I tried to create this new alt account of mine.
Btw, thanks for your the reply.

3. Do you plan to respond to my PM which i wrote days before? Or have you changed your mind regarding your first account?

4. Is it spam if a user ask the same questions on different threads, maybe form different account also?

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: