Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:52:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to install 50 miner ?  (Read 3678 times)
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 05:17:28 PM

ok example heat isn't problem .

electricity what problem is ? only limit kw ?
Heat most certainly IS a problem.  You will not be able to dissipate the heat that 50 miners will generate - especially in an apartment.  You also will not be able to provide enough electricity to power those 50 miners.

Please stop asking the same questions repeatedly.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:02:13 PM

ok example heat isn't problem .

electricity what problem is ? only limit kw ?
Heat most certainly IS a problem.  You will not be able to dissipate the heat that 50 miners will generate - especially in an apartment.  You also will not be able to provide enough electricity to power those 50 miners.

Please stop asking the same questions repeatedly.

Lets say 50 miners and 340 watts each.  Were talking 17k watts of electricity.  Most likely your apartment cannot even handle this amount.   That is a lot off electricity.

Even if it did the amount of heat during summer is going to be intense.   You need lots of gear to keep this amount cool.  It will be a battle.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:58:11 PM

You should get an engineer to help you out with this if you are so serious on investing that much money into mining.
vencelylalas

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:32:44 AM

Just search and learn how.
Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:37:24 AM

Stick with the S3, or even look at the S2. As far as I know, the S2 is selling relatively cheap on eBay. But if you prefer a better value in the long run, go with the S3. You'd make more just purchasing the Bitcoin and waiting until an increase to sell it, or buy Altcoins and wait until they increase in value then exchange them for BTC.

toqchista2

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:31:28 AM

this is my second account . first on acc i ban.

I've learned that my country my apartment isn't problem electrisity because don't is limit and else told me that i will need electrisity 3 phase in apartment for 17000W and this will not problem .

else i have other question until will buy 50 miner.

example.

2020 years that will be btc price and difficult same what is nowadays will be same profitable if more low profitable will be ?
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:25:56 PM

example.

2020 years that will be btc price and difficult same what is nowadays will be same profitable if more low profitable will be ?

please tell me

That does not even makes sense, please re-structure the question, do you speak spanish?

If the current assumptions holds (same price same difficulty) then it will be profitable depending on the electricity cost per GH, the higher the electricity cost, the less profitable, the lower electricity cost, more profitable it will be.

Although at 2020, most likely, the difficulty will be higher and the asic miners that work today will be obsolete.
toqchista2

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:37:29 PM

example.

please tell me

That does not even makes sense, please re-structure the question, do you speak spanish?

If the current assumptions holds (same price same difficulty) then it will be profitable depending on the electricity cost per GH, the higher the electricity cost, the less profitable, the lower electricity cost, more profitable it will be.

Although at 2020, most likely, the difficulty will be higher and the asic miners that work today will be obsolete.

Georgian.

worth if don't that i will buy 50 miners ?

i going to that i living mining revenue.

maybe that will be any problem that mining will canceled and The end bitcoin mining era ?? Huh ?
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 02:56:30 PM

I've learned that my country my apartment isn't problem electrisity because don't is limit and else told me that i will need electrisity 3 phase in apartment for 17000W and this will not problem .

example.

Even if we assume that you are able to get that amount of power delivered to your apartment, let's be realistic.  You would need to have at least 100 amps of additional service, including all the circuits, breakers, wiring, etc.  I truly doubt you're going to be able to get that kind of work done in an apartment.  However, for the sake of argument, let's say that you do.

In addition to the 50 S5s, you'll need power supplies to provide the electricity to the miners.  You'll need cabling, network switches, some kind of machine running a proxy, decent internet service, racks and most importantly a means to dissipate all of that heat.  That's roughly 58,000 BTU per HOUR those miners will generate.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
toqchista2

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:05:28 PM

example.

Even if we assume that you are able to get that amount of power delivered to your apartment, let's be realistic.  You would need to have at least 100 amps of additional service, including all the circuits, breakers, wiring, etc.  I truly doubt you're going to be able to get that kind of work done in an apartment.  However, for the sake of argument, let's say that you do.

In addition to the 50 S5s, you'll need power supplies to provide the electricity to the miners.  You'll need cabling, network switches, some kind of machine running a proxy, decent internet service, racks and most importantly a means to dissipate all of that heat.  That's roughly 58,000 BTU per HOUR those miners will generate.

Worth mining ?

Maybe that will cancel mining and this 50 miner dont will need. ?
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:00:25 PM

example.

Worth mining ?

1 miner mining is nothing like 50 miner mining.   You simply cannot do it in most apartments.

Find a proper place for it if you really want to do it.  Again what is your budget for this?
toqchista2

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:39:51 PM

example.

Worth mining ?

1 miner mining is nothing like 50 miner mining.   You simply cannot do it in most apartments.

Find a proper place for it if you really want to do it.  Again what is your budget for this?

Than 50 miners put balcon , probably fine idea
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:31:32 PM

People are trying to warn you it's a horrible idea to go from 1 to 50.  It makes us think you are spamming.

Summer is coming.  Expect heat.  Build up smaller slowly go up.  If you do such huge jumps you will have problems, and a lot of them.  Unless you hired someone who has done it before.  I suggest looking in your local area for a more experienced miner, who could show his operation and help you for a fee.

It being local is important as he/she deals with your local environment.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 09:34:38 PM

People are trying to warn you it's a horrible idea to go from 1 to 50.  It makes us think you are spamming.

Summer is coming.  Expect heat.  Build up smaller slowly go up.  If you do such huge jumps you will have problems, and a lot of them.  Unless you hired someone who has done it before.  I suggest looking in your local area for a more experienced miner, who could show his operation and help you for a fee.

It being local is important as he/she deals with your local environment.
He thinks putting 50 miners on the balcony is a good idea... this has to be a troll account.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:37:39 PM

I living apartment and i dont know where put miner what places ?

I think on balcon

Also it appears to have switched accounts to "toqchista2" so odd that this happened.  Most people don't have 2 accounts especially second one labeled with a 2.  Makes me wonder if it's a troll trollling another troll.
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 09:40:23 PM

I think on balcon

Also it appears to have switched accounts to "toqchista2" so odd that this happened.  Most people don't have 2 accounts especially second one labeled with a 2.  Makes me wonder if it's a troll trollling another troll.
Earlier he wrote that he switched names because the other account was banned.  All I could think was, "Are you kidding me?  You created a new account that is virtually identical to your previous one that was banned, and are still asking the exact same questions?"

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:19:01 AM

I think on balcon

Earlier he wrote that he switched names because the other account was banned.  All I could think was, "Are you kidding me?  You created a new account that is virtually identical to your previous one that was banned, and are still asking the exact same questions?"

I doubt that is true.  If he did get banned the second one would be considered ban evasion, and banned again.   So I wonder if second person is having fun.
SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 08:38:19 PM

Buy any Miner Wink

If you use a Raspberry or Rasbian, and use cgminer or bfgminer -->> Control it over http://Miner-Control.de

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1052564.0

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:37:15 AM

Buy any Miner Wink

If you use a Raspberry or Rasbian, and use cgminer or bfgminer -->> Control it over http://Miner-Control.de

Are you mining with a Raspberry Pi?   What does this have to do with topic?
toqchista2

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:09:29 AM

Buy any Miner Wink

Whybuy any miner ?

Dont will be in  5 year low profitable ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: