Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 06:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to my iphone 5s. ?  (Read 3869 times)
young3dvard (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:10:48 AM

hi there guys .

Today i was just plugging in my iphone with computer . i just dropped it accidently and one of the edge hitted the floor very badly . And now i m seeing only white screen nothing further . I called from other mobile and the iphone is working properly i dont know what is really happen with it . is the lcd is broken ? everything is working fine i can trun off the mobile but cant see anything on screen . . only white background and everything is white what to do ?

What i did. ?

*I tried turning off/on mobile .
*I tried pressing both home/off button
*I tried plugging in with pc . it shows notification on pc that mass storage connected.

now i want to know what should i do .?
dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:44:30 AM

hi there guys .

Today i was just plugging in my iphone with computer . i just dropped it accidently and one of the edge hitted the floor very badly . And now i m seeing only white screen nothing further . I called from other mobile and the iphone is working properly i dont know what is really happen with it . is the lcd is broken ? everything is working fine i can trun off the mobile but cant see anything on screen . . only white background and everything is white what to do ?

What i did. ?

*I tried turning off/on mobile .
*I tried pressing both home/off button
*I tried plugging in with pc . it shows notification on pc that mass storage connected.

now i want to know what should i do .?

You could ask this guy about it:

http://youtu.be/UkltRLdfYBs

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: