Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Custom made keylogger service! 100% FUD! FULL ESCROW -LEGAL USE ONLY*  (Read 986 times)
customkeylogger (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:19:32 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 09:03:22 AM by customkeylogger

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE BEFORE YOU READ THIS THREAD- THIS SERVICE IS FOR LEGITIMATE USE ONLY!

If you need to keep track of your loved ones or your employees computer use then this service is for you. We do not endorse any criminal use of our product!

Hey Bitcoin lovers!

We are proud to introduce our new service-

Custom written, private, FUD (fully undetectable) keyloggers for our customers. Each keylogger will be uniquely coded for
the client to guarantee the longest possible FUD time.

* All payments accepted for orders in BTC only!

* We are happy to accept third party escrow for all orders!

* No need for a crypter- our keyloggers are FUD both scantime and runtime!

* Basic and simple (No frills) builder (don't expect a fancy control panel)

* 6 month FUD guarantee! If and when your keylogger becomes detected (this should be quite a while) we will update the code for free!

* Logs delivered to your email address

* Compatible with all windows systems

* Silent stealth installation ( just double click the server module)

* Server can be deployed via USB or email for remote installation!

* For added stealth we will supply a free icon changer and extension spoofer with every order!

* Ongoing support- If you find any bugs or problems just contact us and we will be happy to resolve the problem Smiley

For a limited time you can get all of this for only 350 USD!!!

If you would like to place an order, or if you have any questions please contact us on-

customkeylogger@vistomail.com

We strongly recommend that you do not test your keylogger on a virus scanning site, as they distribute the information to AV companies
and your keylogger will become detectable. If you must scan it we recommend to use http://nodistribute.com

And please guys leave feedback on this thread once you receive your orders so others know that we are trustworthy Smiley

All the best

Custom keylogger team Smiley Smiley Smiley
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:32:24 AM

* 6 month FUD guarantee! If and when your keylogger becomes detected (this should be quite a while) we will update the code for free!

So you will allow the escrow to hold on to the payments for six months before releasing it to you?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
customkeylogger (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:41:56 AM

So you will allow the escrow to hold on to the payments for six months before releasing it to you?

No unfortunately not lol. The guarantee is that we will will update the code in future if and when keylogger becomes detectable to AV (anti virus). Payment must be released when you have received and checked your order. The support is part of the package though. It is in out interest to provide a good service as we are aiming for a regular business here.
loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:59:52 AM

350 USD. This is quite expensive. I can do it for free. There are so many tools available.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
DianeBlack

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:23:29 PM

Very interesting... I use http://www.refog.com/ - I like it. But there are so many different variants of them!  Grin
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:32:47 PM

Can you please answer me if your keylogger is stealth and won't show up on anti virus, why would that be a problem to test it on a scan? It is stealth and not detectable after all? No one is going to pay $350 for legit purposes, you will only get a couple of get rich quick guys who buy for not so legal purposes. A lot of the people who I would buy this for 'legit' reasons run linux systems, will this not work on their computers? Thanks. EDIT: Great then I look and he was last on the 3rd of May! Dude above why didn't you just leave this thread in the abyss.... You have created an account to find this and bump it! Are you OP?

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 01:27:18 PM

EDIT: Great then I look and he was last on the 3rd of May! Dude above why didn't you just leave this thread in the abyss.... You have created an account to find this and bump it! Are you OP?
They're probably just trying to promote their service. Pretty terrible way to do it.

If anyone needs a keylogger there are tons of tutorials for making one using Python for free. Don't bother buying one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: