Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 12:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEED HELP URGENT - How can one change the sending address?  (Read 769 times)
steakpie13 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:31:23 AM

Well, I've observed the a site or sites that accept bitcoin are able to tell if I send bit coins again..

Lets take an example of a dice betting site

1st roll: I specify a receiving address where I will receive the WON amount of bit coins
then they give me an address 1 to send bit coins to , I send it, then lets say I win - it sends the WON amount to the address I specific above

2nd roll: I reset everything ,meaning I specify a different RECEIVING address for the WON number of bit coins
they give me ANOTHER ADDRESS DIFFERENT FROM ADDRESS 1(lets call it address 2)
I send bit coins to address 2 and when I win it, I get paid in the 2nd different address which I specified in the 2nd ROLL

Now, what I noticed is,
the betting site knows I am the same person who rolled 1st and 2nd time - even though everything was different!

Which leads me to conclude that, there must be some sending address (just like your own paypal email you use to send $$$) - which must be how they know that this is the same person who rolled first and the second time.

SO the question - HOW CAN I CHANGE THE SENDING ADDRESS OF MY WALLET every time I bet(if thats possible)?

I use electrum and multi bit
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 508

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:39:02 AM

Use different address and different account. Mix the coins if you want to get extra privacy.

steakpie13 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:12:41 AM

Use different address and different account. Mix the coins if you want to get extra privacy.

you mean different receiving address?
is there no way to change the sending address?

also, the site dent require sign-up so different account is out of question....
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 508

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 09:42:21 AM

If you use one account and send BTC from different addresses or change deposit address(if possible), what is the use? Also, I don't understand why you need to create more than one accounts. Defrauding?

P.S. Now I understood you are talking about deposit address. The answer is, if the site allows you to create new deposit address, you can. Else, you can't.

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:55:00 AM

What I inderstand here is that the problem is not related to address, but related to cookie. U r probably not using any proxie and hence the site is identifying u using your cookie. Try to access the site in anonymous mode... and u'll probably see different result.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:57:43 AM

The problem might be the IP from where you login ?
Change them for different accounts.
Also you can make two different wallet's on blockchain to make it work maybe? Good luck Cheesy
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3299

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:54:00 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 11:25:27 PM by odolvlobo

Which leads me to conclude that, there must be some sending address (just like your own paypal email you use to send $$$) - which must be how they know that this is the same person who rolled first and the second time.

SO the question - HOW CAN I CHANGE THE SENDING ADDRESS OF MY WALLET every time I bet(if thats possible)?

Your conclusion is wrong. No identifying information is sent in a transaction. They probably know it is you by giving you a unique address to send to. If somebody else sent money to that address, they would still think it was you that sent it.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:54:23 PM

For mixing service , I just know bitmixer only.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
steakpie13 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:29:04 AM

If you use one account and send BTC from different addresses or change deposit address(if possible), what is the use? Also, I don't understand why you need to create more than one accounts. Defrauding?

P.S. Now I understood you are talking about deposit address. The answer is, if the site allows you to create new deposit address, you can. Else, you can't.

Hello there,
No - The site gives a NEW deposit address for every new BET - and I give them a NEW receiving address for every bet - that is not an issue - ISSUE IS : THEY SOMEHOW KNOW THAT I AM THE SAME PERSON EVEN THOUGH I KEEP CHANGING THOSE THINGS - WHICH LEADS TO MY QUESTION - JUST LIKE A PAYPAL SENDER'S ADDRESS(THE PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS) , IS THERE NO SENDER'S ADDRESS OR A WAY TO IDENTIFY IF THE SENDER IS THE SAME - IN CASE OF BITCOIN?

IF THERE IS ONE SENDER'S ADDRESS, IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE IT?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Smiley

PS: SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS,
just wanted to draw attention to the real question Smiley
steakpie13 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:30:46 AM

What I inderstand here is that the problem is not related to address, but related to cookie. U r probably not using any proxie and hence the site is identifying u using your cookie. Try to access the site in anonymous mode... and u'll probably see different result.

Well I tried that but same result, i used a new ip on vpn , and RESET the browser I used...what else to be anonymous mode,maybe I'm missing the key thing?

or maybe there really is a sender's address in bit coins?
steakpie13 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:33:39 AM

Well,if there are such services(I just saw their website) , doesn't it mean there is probably 'some' information that makes the receiver know its the same sender?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:37:11 AM

Well,if there are such services(I just saw their website) , doesn't it mean there is probably 'some' information that makes the receiver know its the same sender?

i think it's done random on their server, they can't control it, but bears in mind that even with a mixer you're not 100% anonymous
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: