Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Paid] Logo for new business  (Read 954 times)
Pirate Cove (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:14:25 AM

Hello All,

I will be starting a new business soon and therefor need a logo. The name is 'Pirate Cove', like my username here, as a slogan (not a must) you could include some Lorem Ipsum.
I will be needing the files to change this again later myself, I don't care to much if you use Gimp or Photoshop or any other common program. You can post your suggestions in low resolution or if you already have a reputation here I would also be willing to pay for suggestions - just leave an address here.

The logo can include a picture of a pirate like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Piratey,_vector_version.svg or other pirate like characteristics such as a parrot, pegleg, hook, cutlass, bicorne hat, Jolly Roger, Royal Navy jacket, etc.
It should make a nice and cuddly impression, nothing to bloody...

Please post your salary expectations.

Thank you.

bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:23:13 AM

Hello All,

I will be starting a new business soon and therefor need a logo. The name is 'Pirate Cove', like my username here, as a slogan (not a must) you could include some Lorem Ipsum.
I will be needing the files to change this again later myself, I don't care to much if you use Gimp or Photoshop or any other common program. You can post your suggestions in low resolution or if you already have a reputation here I would also be willing to pay for suggestions - just leave an address here.

The logo can include a picture of a pirate like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Piratey,_vector_version.svg or other pirate like characteristics such as a parrot, pegleg, hook, cutlass, bicorne hat, Jolly Roger, Royal Navy jacket, etc.
It should make a nice and cuddly impression, nothing to bloody...

Please post your salary expectations.

Thank you.

Are you starting a Bitcoin Bank ?

Timbo925

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:24:50 AM

Hi,
Check out the link in my signature. I have some examples their of my work.
My current price is 4BTC for a final design. If you don't like it you don't have to pay. Smiley
Pirate Cove (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:29:59 AM

I would be totally willing to pay 4BTC for the final design - I also read your thread but I didn't find out if you give out the photoshop (or whatever) files...
Liked many of your samples.

Are you starting a Bitcoin Bank ?

unfortunately I cannot disclose our business model at this point of time.
Timbo925

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:36:24 AM

I would be totally willing to pay 4BTC for the final design - I also read your thread but I didn't find out if you give out the photoshop (or whatever) files...
Liked many of your samples.

Thanks,
I make all logo's in vector files (so perfect for scaling). If your interested send me a pm with a little bit information about what Pirate Cove will be. This way I have an idea what kind of logo your looking for. (professional/funny/clean...)
Pirate Cove (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:48:24 AM

hi,
 unfortunately I really cannot give out details about the business. Professional? Yes. Funny? Not a must. Clean? Not so important.
I for instance like this logo: http://kidthings.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/PB_Round-Logo_HI-RES-293x300.jpg but it doesn't need to be similar in any way for me to like it!
likehiro

Activity: 427
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:42:28 PM

Hello! I send you a PM.  Smiley

Please, follow our studio page on instagram   Hard Fork Studio 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: