Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Kncminer Controller boards.  (Read 1702 times)
dannyprats (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:46:14 PM

Hi guys, I need to buy many KNC controller boards.

Can be for Saturn,Jupiter,Neptune but compatibles with TITAN.

how many do you have?

best price for each?

price for bulk orders?

Obs: the number of ports is irrelevant. The only important thing is that it should work with Titan.

that's all..

Cheers!

SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:48:01 AM

How much for one, pm me
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:27:03 AM

doesnt the neptunes controlers have a beagle bone on it, have you tried to replace them
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:51:09 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 08:02:47 AM by Searing

Hi guys, I need to buy many KNC controller boards.

Can be for Saturn,Jupiter,Neptune but compatibles with TITAN.

how many do you have?

best price for each?

price for bulk orders?

Obs: the number of ports is irrelevant. The only important thing is that it should work with Titan.

that's all..

Cheers!

Has anyone verified and proven the previous KnC boards to actually work with Titans? I remember people discussing the idea of that but never seen any trials.

knc mercury/saturn/jupiter/neptune all use BEAGLEBONE BLACK units

knc Titan uses RASPBERRY PI B+ 512mb (see pics for proper output jacks compared to a titan unit)

see below on what I would try if your titan has died and you need to mess with the raspberry pi or the SD card etc

so again THEY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE

you can only use Titan boards with Titans....you maybe could swap the proper raspberry pi B+ 512mb unit out and hope that was where it is broke
and/or make a NEW SD card with a good CLASS 10 SD card..the ones KNC sends are low cost class 4 junk

anyway below is in detail from another post on what you could try on your titan

doesnt the neptunes controlers have a beagle bone on it, have you tried to replace them

you can supposedly (see swedish asic miner thread on here) use any mercury/saturn/jupiter board to replace a Neptune board by reflashing the SD card to
the neptune firmware (v1.06 i think)

all use beaglebone boards on the above

the titan scrypt miner they use a raspberry pi B+ 512mb I was told (check pics of the output jacks etc) some people have had
problems with their Titan controllers and it has been the raspberry PI ..which they have just swap'd out with the proper raspberry pi model (2014 i'd guess)

so because the titans use raspberrry pi stuff it is not compatible with neptunes/jupiter/saturn/mercury etcc

also if you have a prob with your titan control card REPLACE AND REFLASH YOUR SD CARD THAT CAME WITH IT on some better SD cards

my titan came with a piece of sh*t kingsington 4gb class 4 that died

i use Sandisk 8gb class 10 SD cards now with a couple with the reflashed firmware as spares in case they blow up again

i've used this guy the price is right as well ....see if this does the trick a simple reflash to a new SD card

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-2-Sandisk-Mobile-Ultra-8GB-Class-10-Micro-SD-SDHC-48MB-s-Memory-Card-/201154827941?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed5c316a5

that would be my first guess if anyone has problems with the Titan reflash the SD card on at least a class 10 imho

so keep that in mind with the knc daughter boards on the above

er also some have replaced beagle bone units on dorked controllers with success also as an aside

if the controllers are completely shot you can probably get a good price selling the titan cubes on ebay (hey i could use more)

but kinda what i know others may know more tricks on how to revive a titan controller beyond my feeble attempts sbove)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
dannyprats (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:35:49 PM

Cry
dltrading

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:02:02 AM

I'm also looking for board controller. I have 3 broken and 15 cubes not working.

thanks
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:53:39 AM

I'm also looking for board controller. I have 3 broken and 15 cubes not working.

thanks

you probably know this

but you can take the LCD out of the board and get 6 cubes to a board

as to if your cubes need fixing...contact Lightfoot on here for repairs and pricing on cubes and controllers (he does not charge if he can't fix it)

later

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
boomin

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:02:58 AM

thanks

I think I have 2 or 3 - message me for highest and best offer.  I will sell them this week.  Also have a 4 titan cubes.  2/4 cores on one and 3/4 on 2 and 1/4 on another.  Will accept bitcoin and ship confirmed same day.  I have references and have been a long time member. 
boomin

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:12:20 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757548.0

Titan stuff with controller
Borgh1

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:25:51 PM

hello,

i have 5 controller boards with BBblack.
how can i see if they are compettible with the KNC Titan .

i can sell the lot for 50.00 euro , or a equale ammound in btc/ltc .

greets Borgh1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: