Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EarnLater.com - Earn 1% Per Day on Your Investment, up to 18 months  (Read 1977 times)
EarnLater (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:25:28 PM

Most investment platforms fail because either the team running it, or the principle behind the platform, is flawed.  We designed an investment platform that is simple and effective.  That's why we're different.

On our website, EarnLater.com, you simply submit your payout address, and we generate a deposit address to which you can send any amount (greater than 0.001 BTC).  Every night at midnight for the next 18 months, we will send you 1% of your investment.  It's that simple.  In 100 days, you will have made back your investment, and in 200 days you'll have doubled your investment.

The reason we don't do a greater payout is because it takes us time to invest your bitcoins and earn interest on them in fields such as peer-to-peer lending and other investments.  With our slow and steady payout plan, you are sure to earn back your money over time, and continue to earn well into the future.

Our friendly and helpful support staff can be contacted at any time.  We will always do our best to ensure that this project continues on into the future, ensuring everyone makes plenty of profit.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to inquire!
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:12:03 PM

Cool, I sent 0.001 btc to test and see if there will be any payouts.

EarnLater (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:17:15 PM

Cool, I sent 0.001 btc to test and see if there will be any payouts.

Great to hear! Hope we won't disappoint!
hunkey600

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:57:46 PM

OP you are very funny, 18 months...here ponzi does not even stand for few weeks. Anyways best of luck.

EarnLater (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:18:41 PM

OP you are very funny, 18 months...here ponzi does not even stand for few weeks. Anyways best of luck.

You'll see that we only pay out 1% per day.  Not something like 10% or greater, similar to EarnTomorrow.  This will ensure that we can continue to provide our services for a prolonged period of time.  We hope you invest with us and try us out.
7bestone7

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:45:37 PM

You'll see that we only pay out 1% per day.  Not something like 10% or greater, similar to EarnTomorrow.  This will ensure that we can continue to provide our services for a prolonged period of time.  We hope you invest with us and try us out.
if you wont get enough investors you will fail after a few months

EarnLater (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:02:56 PM

if you wont get enough investors you will fail after a few months

Theoretically, it would take us three months to fail because 100 days = 3 months, and it takes 100 days to pay back one person's investment.
Prunersbro

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:32:52 PM

Simple question, why do all you sites that claim ridiculous returns always claim #1!!!. You literally just put up shop, what claim do you have to the top spot and with your "team" you could at least put some polish to your site, it looks lazy as fuck.
EarnLater (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:38:08 PM

Simple question, why do all you sites that claim ridiculous returns always claim #1!!!. You literally just put up shop, what claim do you have to the top spot and with your "team" you could at least put some polish to your site, it looks lazy as fuck.

We claim we are number one because we know what we're doing and have a proven beta-tested model. 

As far as the polish, if you're looking for a scammy appearance with a picture of a person holding cash, head over to EarnTomorrow.com.  Even though they just went under, you can get you fix of scam.  We worked hard on the back end of our website.  We make things simple, and that includes not wasting time or effort on the less important things (like fancy appearances, etc.)
Prunersbro

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:01:12 PM

We claim we are number one because we know what we're doing and have a proven beta-tested model. 

As far as the polish, if you're looking for a scammy appearance with a picture of a person holding cash, head over to EarnTomorrow.com.  Even though they just went under, you can get you fix of scam.  We worked hard on the back end of our website.  We make things simple, and that includes not wasting time or effort on the less important things (like fancy appearances, etc.)

"because we know what we're doing and have a proven beta-tested model." This is a claim that anyone can make. Is it at all possible to show proof of this "beta-tested model"?
andolini82

Activity: 558

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:12:56 PM

Most investment platforms fail because either the team running it, or the principle behind the platform, is flawed.  We designed an investment platform that is simple and effective.  That's why we're different.

On our website, EarnLater.com, you simply submit your payout address, and we generate a deposit address to which you can send any amount (greater than 0.001 BTC).  Every night at midnight for the next 18 months, we will send you 1% of your investment.  It's that simple.  In 100 days, you will have made back your investment, and in 200 days you'll have doubled your investment.

The reason we don't do a greater payout is because it takes us time to invest your bitcoins and earn interest on them in fields such as peer-to-peer lending and other investments.  With our slow and steady payout plan, you are sure to earn back your money over time, and continue to earn well into the future.

Our friendly and helpful support staff can be contacted at any time.  We will always do our best to ensure that this project continues on into the future, ensuring everyone makes plenty of profit.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to inquire!

Let me try investing with very low money..
And wait for ur payment..

EarnLater (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:22:08 AM

"because we know what we're doing and have a proven beta-tested model." This is a claim that anyone can make. Is it at all possible to show proof of this "beta-tested model"?

If you don't believe us, test us out with 0.01 BTC and see how great we can be.  What do you have to lose?
josephno1

Activity: 140

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:29:57 AM

If you don't believe us, test us out with 0.01 BTC and see how great we can be.  What do you have to lose?

.01 BTC

I have a question. How is this not a ponzi scheme?

EarnLater (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:23:42 AM

.01 BTC

We are completely sustainable with our methods of earning.

Even if it was a ponzi scheme, if you get in early you're guaranteed a profit.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:29:22 AM

.01 BTC

Your completely wrong - we have proof that these ponzi scheme's won't even lost for couple days - here is the proof - http://whatisbitcoin-investments.blogspot.sg/2015/05/freegetbitcoincom-review.html

this idiot didn't even pay for second day - I was in to this program very first hour after he post in this forum and I got only 2 payment and he run away with little bitcoins so we do not know how much your hungry for the free bitcoins from investor.

Hence I don't believe all your explanation you wrote in the forum unless you provide a proofs of your investments you already done and got profit from your beta testing.
EarnLater (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:09:23 PM

.01 BTC

Your completely wrong - we have proof that these ponzi scheme's won't even lost for couple days - here is the proof - http://whatisbitcoin-investments.blogspot.sg/2015/05/freegetbitcoincom-review.html

this idiot didn't even pay for second day - I was in to this program very first hour after he post in this forum and I got only 2 payment and he run away with little bitcoins so we do not know how much your hungry for the free bitcoins from investor.

Hence I don't believe all your explanation you wrote in the forum unless you provide a proofs of your investments you already done and got profit from your beta testing.

If you're saying that we didn't pay, then that's not true.  We have successfully processed all payments so far, as we will continue to do for years.
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:18:10 PM

The payouts from this website are like clockwork. I've received my payout everyday so far at exactly the same time each day.  I am considering to invest some more.

Great work, admin, keep it up!

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:27:47 PM

So if you know so much about earntomorrow are you the owner of that site to
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:28:59 PM

The payouts from this website are like clockwork. I've received my payout everyday so far at exactly the same time each day.  I am considering to invest some more.

Great work, admin, keep it up!

and you will for about a week then kiss your coins goodbye
Sambu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:34:07 PM

only stupid people will join this scam

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: