Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [.com] Crypto Trader - Premium Domain Name for Sale.  (Read 432 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:28:50 PM

TheCryptoTrader.com Domain is for sale.

Make Offer @ Here

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
wpstudio

Activity: 660
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:08:24 PM

Get rid of the "the" in the domain name and I'd be all over that one. Smiley
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:07:59 AM

Get rid of the "the" in the domain name and I'd be all over that one. Smiley

I couldn't Wink

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
harlenadler

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:17:03 PM

"BUY THIS DOMAIN
The owner of thecryptotrader.com is offering it for sale for an asking price of 1500 USD!"

Is the price negotiable for this? And will you accept bitcoin payments with an escrow rather than that website, where I think PayPal is used? Some buyers might not want to link their personal information linked with the domain Wink On the same note, does it come with whoisguard?
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:29:42 PM

"BUY THIS DOMAIN
The owner of thecryptotrader.com is offering it for sale for an asking price of 1500 USD!"

Is the price negotiable for this? And will you accept bitcoin payments with an escrow rather than that website, where I think PayPal is used? Some buyers might not want to link their personal information linked with the domain Wink On the same note, does it come with whoisguard?

Listed price is very low for the keyword related domain names.

Yes, I will accept Bitcoin with Escrow. This domain comes with Whois Privacy Enabled not whoisguard. still you can protect your email via third party whoisguard services.

You can make payment through your creditcard via sedo.com. Sedo is #1 website and 100% legally registered in UK. I will offer too many option for  buyers with Escrow.

Payment and escrow person is buyer's choice.

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:34:35 AM

BitcoinTrader.com sold for $4,200.

premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:22:00 PM

Bump...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: