Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] iMac or Macbook  (Read 1096 times)
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:51:17 PM

Hey guys, I would like to buy or better to know if someone of you have an iMac or Macbook on sale. Write here the specs, or send me a PM. I'm based in EU so I will not buy outside the Europe (due the high 'customs duties').

Thanks for the attention.

PS: I forgot, escrow is a must. I am also looking out of the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nano-btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:53:11 PM

Would you like to buy 2010 13' MacBook Pro?
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:13:52 PM

Would you like to buy 2010 13' MacBook Pro?

I do not know, can you send me some photos of the mac? Thanks.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:45:38 PM

MacBook Pro Late 2011.
4GB Ram and 500GB HDD (never been upgraded but can be).
Had AppleCare until Feb of this year.
In good condition (a few minor knicks to the underside from being in my bag).
Comes with a Thule protective case and the original charger (which has some wear)...
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:18:00 PM

MacBook Pro Late 2011.
4GB Ram and 500GB HDD (never been upgraded but can be).
Had AppleCare until Feb of this year.
In good condition (a few minor knicks to the underside from being in my bag).
Comes with a Thule protective case and the original charger (which has some wear)...

Also for you, can you send me some photos of the Macbook (and also the 'price')? Thanks.
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:20:57 PM

No one sent me a single photo, where is the honesty and seriousness? However I am still interested in a good offer from you, send me a PM or reply to this thread.
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:57:12 PM

I didn't send you any photo because i simply want to sell it for +/- 400$ and i don't think that you are going to pay for it this amount..
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:01:56 PM

I didn't send you any photo because i simply want to sell it for +/- 400$ and i don't think that you are going to pay for it this amount..
However, it's in a nice condition..

Can I ask you from where will you ship the macbook? Can you send me 1-2 photos of the mac (if it is not a disturb/problem for you)? Thanks.  It seems that 400 dollars for a | 2010 13' MacBook Pro | is a little bit high (Is the price negotiable?).
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:16:11 PM

Can I ask you from where will you ship the macbook? Can you send me 1-2 photos of the mac (if it is not a disturb/problem for you)? Thanks.  It seems that 400 dollars for a | 2010 13' MacBook Pro | is a little bit high (Is the price negotiable?).
I can send you some photos in a few hours, i'm not at home..
I'm going to ship from EU, Czech Republic.
I know it's a bit high, but you know, it's a MacBook and I bought it for 770$ at later 2011... Still working really well, used only for work and some indie games. Price is negotiable, but not much, because I need to get at least something from that 770$ back..
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:21:23 PM

I can send you some photos in a few hours, i'm not at home..
I'm going to ship from EU, Czech Republic.
I know it's a bit high, but you know, it's a MacBook and I bought it for 770$ at later 2011... Still working really well, used only for work and some indie games. Price is negotiable, but not much, because I need to get at least something from that 770$ back..

Oh ok, I am waiting the photos! Thanks for everything. I will make you an offer when I will view the condition of the MacBook.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 04:40:44 PM

where is the honesty and seriousness?

On an internet forum? Hah, that's funny Smiley
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:00:15 PM

Yes why not? Behind a forum users there is an human or person, so why can't he be honest? However I didn't find anything of interesting (for me) outside of this forum, the asking price is too damn high  Grin.
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:42:04 PM

Yes why not? Behind a forum users there is an human or person, so why can't he be honest? However I didn't find anything of interesting (for me) outside of this forum, the asking price is too damn high  Grin.
It's high because you need an MacBook / iMac. It's Apple! Cheesy
Just buy normal PC / Laptop if you need something cheap..
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:52:05 PM

there is somebody so stupid on this planet willing to pay $400 USD for some obsolete 5 years old 13' low res, non SSD laptop without warranty just because it is apple? hmm:((
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:56:44 PM

there is somebody so stupid on this planet willing to pay $400 USD for some obsolete 5 years old 13' low res, non SSD laptop without warranty just because it is apple? hmm:((
oh, so why can i see this and older MacBooks sold on ebay everyday for more Sad
or is there somebody so stupid who thinks that this and some NEW MacBooks are worth it?
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:35:26 AM

I would like a MacBook or iMac because  I have already a few laptop(s). So are you saying that the apple (the fruit) gives more value to the device?

You are right, 400 dollars is a little bit high price for a 2010's product, but "it is apple".

oh, so why can i see this and older MacBooks sold on ebay everyday for more Sad
or is there somebody so stupid who thinks that this and some NEW MacBooks are worth it?

So have you tried to sell it on eBay, maybe you can make more than 400 dollars (who knows?).
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:56:44 AM

I would like a MacBook or iMac because  I have already a few laptop(s). So are you saying that the apple (the fruit) gives more value to the device?

Yes it does, but maybe you don't know it  Wink Why are five years old iPhones still on that high prices, like MacBooks?
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:58:44 AM

Yes it does, but maybe you don't know it  Wink Why are five years old iPhones still on that high prices, like MacBooks?

I think because there are a lot of people buying those products for an high price, but this is not the case. I would like to buy an 'Apple' device, for the right price (looking the hardware, software etc...).
nano-btc

Faucet owner

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:05:10 AM

I think because there are a lot of people buying those products for an high price, but this is not the case. I would like to buy an 'Apple' device, for the right price (looking the hardware, software etc...).
Good luck then, there's no chance you will find it, because Apple devices are all overpriced and no one will sell it for normal price..
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 12:22:07 PM

Good luck then, there's no chance you will find it, because Apple devices are all overpriced and no one will sell it for normal price..

Thanks, I know apple products are overpriced but I want to try ... maybe I will be lucky and I'll find something. However I am still searching, feel free to send me a PM.

Have a great day.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: