Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Loan to pay vendor fee  (Read 807 times)
celius (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:40:39 PM

hey I need a loan to pay vendor fee on blackbank as soon as its paid and you make money you will be paid back (most likely by Friday)
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:04:21 PM

hey I need a loan to pay vendor fee on blackbank as soon as its paid and you make money you will be paid back (most likely by Friday)

nobody will give you loan without any valid collateral as account status is newbie, if you have collateral than you can ask for loan,
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:07:10 PM

How much do you need and what do you have as collateral?

If you can answer that then I might be able to lend you some

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 09:42:30 PM

No, sorry.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:53:17 PM

As a newbie asking for a loan without collateral, you are running the risk of getting negative rep.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:12:24 PM

When someone contacted me to act as escrow to buy your instagram account (with you copied on the PM), you replied saying that the account was sold. I would think that it would make sense that you would already have the "vender fee" from that sale

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

So we are doing a deal between me and celius for that instagram account.
QS, mind setting up the escrow agreement?

Willing to  pay his asking price for the account.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

1ECnFsLiSmMynH2h2e16dRwTgkKWgYWigo ill send you the account info once payment has been done
I already sold it
I got accounts to Bangbros XXXpawn Mia Khalifa Bangbros Live Girls Gone wild just for $3 dollars
BTCInnova

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:38:35 PM

No free money here bud. Sorry
gongomanny

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Ɓιтcσιη

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:44:21 PM

So when your sales don't work out, (or well, you claim they did), you want to leech money off of someone? To us, you're no different than that genuinely philanthropic benevolent Nigerian Prince we all are familiar with.
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:23:05 PM

So when your sales don't work out, (or well, you claim they did), you want to leech money off of someone? To us, you're no different than that genuinely philanthropic benevolent Nigerian Prince we all are familiar with.

Wait what about the Nigerian Prince? I thought he needed help

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:46:48 PM

Wait what about the Nigerian Prince? I thought he needed help

gongomanny was drawing a parallel between OP request & the requests made by the fictional people named in Nigerian 419 scams. Albeit OP apparently asks for help users here are well used to "help request", sob stories, etc...who almost 90% of time or more ends as scams with lenders losing money. If OP cannot offer a valid collateral...i really doubt he can receive such a loan.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
toodamntired

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:02:59 PM

The Nigerian Prince still needs help? Damn, just sent him like 10 grand... Guess I will send him a bit more. Can't wait for the check he promised once he gets out of the country!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: