Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:41:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money a faucet can earn everyday ?  (Read 2758 times)
ayesha98170 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:56:09 PM

Dear Everyone,

I want to create a faucet to earn passive income everyday but I do not know where to start and how to make money from it ? I also hear that it make

money from advertising , but how to find advertisers ? and how much money it can earn everyday ?

Please teach me about that !

Sincerely thanks !

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 09:00:07 PM

Dear Everyone,

I want to create a faucet to earn passive income everyday but I do not know where to start and how to make money from it ? I also hear that it make

money from advertising , but how to find advertisers ? and how much money it can earn everyday ?

Sincerely thanks !

It really depends on how good faucet you will make and how well you will advertise it.

As you know if you want to earn some income from ads on your page you need a lot of unique viewers.

My advice, it's really hard to earn any income from running a faucet so I suggest to don't waste your time on it if you are thinking about income.

Best regards.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:18:01 PM

Most likely you will make cents per day.   Some might call it dust or micro payments.

You will not get rich.   It's not really worth using them.  For most a waste of time.
ayesha98170 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:26:51 PM

Dear Everyone,

Sincerely thanks !

It really depends on how good faucet you will make and how well you will advertise it.

As you know if you want to earn some income from ads on your page you need a lot of unique viewers.

My advice, it's really hard to earn any income from running a faucet so I suggest to don't waste your time on it if you are thinking about income.

Best regards.

Oh ! really? Because I see many of new faucet every day. I thought that they earn more money from a faucet. They earn more from advertising.

but to hear you say that, maybe I 'll think back on this.

And Sincerely thanks for your help ! Grin

CoinLearn

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:29:06 PM

Oh ! really? Because I see many of new faucet every day. I thought that they earn more money from a faucet. They earn more from advertising.

After running a faucet for more than a year, I can say there is still room for innovation. But, plain old faucet wont earn much for you.
ayesha98170 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:33:11 PM

Most likely you will make cents per day.   Some might call it dust or micro payments.

You will not get rich.   It's not really worth using them.  For most a waste of time.

Hi notlist3d,

Thanks for your help ! Just make cents per day. It is true that wasting time. I saw somewhere on this forum selling his faucet.

I intended to buy it. But if it is worth to invest, I will give up my intention.

Once again, Sincere thanks !

ayesha98170 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:39:43 PM

After running a faucet for more than a year, I can say there is still room for innovation. But, plain old faucet wont earn much for you.

Yes, as @roslinpl and @notlist3d siad above, It's difficult to earn from a faucet nowaday. Most likely to make cents or dust or micropayment per day.

only a handful of success with it because they have more traffic to their faucet. They can earn from ads. But I maybe can't afford for that.

Therefore, Sincerely thanks for your facts !

cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 09:42:25 PM

If you're not gonna be like "freebitco.in" or "satoshicity.org" or "alienfaucet" or "moonbitco.in" etc
Then you're not gonna make much. And those faucets are paying 3 BTC+ everyweek. Do you have enough funds to do it?

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:46:36 PM

Hi notlist3d,

Thanks for your help ! Just make cents per day. It is true that wasting time. I saw somewhere on this forum selling his faucet.

I intended to buy it. But if it is worth to invest, I will give up my intention.

If you can come up with something new. Or have some gimmick no one else hash you might be able to something.

But faucet place is just what I would describe as a crowded marketplace.  I think when you open one you might even lose money till you can fine tune it.    
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:47:46 PM

If you're not gonna be like "freebitco.in" or "satoshicity.org" or "alienfaucet" or "moonbitco.in" etc
Then you're not gonna make much. And those faucets are paying 3 BTC+ everyweek. Do you have enough funds to do it?

You would have to fund it yourself and most likely lose money at first.  Getting advertising, and profit is not going to be easy.

Those who have done it and are making big profits likely will not be sharing their secrets, or what works best.
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 09:52:58 PM

You would have to fund it yourself and most likely lose money at first.  Getting advertising, and profit is not going to be easy.

Those who have done it and are making big profits likely will not be sharing their secrets, or what works best.

It's not much a secret; If you've followed those websites you can see what they did.
Start with an unadvertised website; Make people coming with ref spam. Probably you'll give away 0.1-0.2 BTC on the first day, make those payments. And give the ref spammers proof to atract more to come.
Then start to add ads on website slowly.
Rule: never use popup, pop under ads etc.
Rule 2: ads shouldn't bother people and it should be easily claimed.

Of course you need a good name & high budget to atract more people and make the faucet a brand.

You'll lose money on the first week (~1-3 BTC) but you can easily earn more even x2 or x3 what you gave...

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
ayesha98170 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:04:44 PM

Hi notlist3d,

If you can come up with something new. Or have some gimmick no one else hash you might be able to something.

But faucet place is just what I would describe as a crowded marketplace.  I think when you open one you might even lose money till you can fine tune it.    

Yes,  Almost all of you here have said that faucet just a waste of time even lose money (as you say). And I believe that you're right.

So your help is valuable lesson for me.

Sincerely thanks for your enthusiastic help !

ayesha98170 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:11:31 PM

Oh, 3BTC+ everyweek . That's a large figure for me althought i can afford it. But I don't know much about faucet. I 'm afraid I can not afford to manage

a faucet as what sites you say. They have the necessary skills and experience while I do not know anything. So, I will give up my intention Grin

And thank you for the help !

whitegrey

Activity: 175
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:11:51 PM

It's good to get a grasp of how stuff works with micro-transactions (a few cent, just a bit over transaction fees) before you throw in 'full' dollar-amounts... When I was using faucets I made a few cent a day - but after all I could have used the time more effective otherwise then solving captcha-codes and stuff.
ayesha98170 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:24:17 PM

It's good to get a grasp of how stuff works with micro-transactions (a few cent, just a bit over transaction fees) before you throw in 'full' dollar-amounts... When I was using faucets I made a few cent a day - but after all I could have used the time more effective otherwise then solving captcha-codes and stuff.

Before, I really did not think to make money from a faucet is so difficult, it requires multiple skills needed , as well as to have the experience to

manage it effectively. Maybe you have good skill so you can solve it in a simple way. Congratz you !

and I still have to learn a lot before doing it.

Thanks for your help !

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:02:27 PM

Before, I really did not think to make money from a faucet is so difficult, it requires multiple skills needed , as well as to have the experience to

manage it effectively. Maybe you have good skill so you can solve it in a simple way. Congratz you !

Thanks for your help !

One thing no one has mentioned is you need good security.  If your faucet has a weakness it will not be good.

It's sad but websites that are known to have BTC stored for them are targets.   So if it's not secure one "bad guy" could take what ever btc in your hot wallet running for faucet.

I would be paranoid personally funding it maybe a day or so at a time.
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:12:53 PM

Faucets do make money. Not enough to make you rich.  Wink

You will make a loss on the first month or before you have enough traffic going to your site. You have to be good at marketing if you want to profit from it. You need to consider other more profitable investments before you go down the faucet route.
ayesha98170 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:15:38 PM

Thanks for your help !

One thing no one has mentioned is you need good security.  If your faucet has a weakness it will not be good.

It's sad but websites that are known to have BTC stored for them are targets.   So if it's not secure one "bad guy" could take what ever btc in your hot wallet running for faucet.

I would be paranoid personally funding it maybe a day or so at a time.

Hi notlist3d,

I appreciate your enthusiastic help ! and I sincerely thanks for your advice !

I even don't know how to create a website so I can't afford to manage it especially in terms of funds and the safety of it.

I was like a blind guy about it. Grin

Once again, Sincerely thanks !

ayesha98170 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:28:37 PM

Faucets do make money. Not enough to make you rich.  Wink

You will make a loss on the first month or before you have enough traffic going to your site. You have to be good at marketing if you want to profit from it. You need to consider other more profitable investments before you go down the faucet route.

Yes, thanks for your useful advice ! I don't have good skills for it. Therefore, I really do not dare venture.  Grin Grin

godlyitems

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:39:30 AM

Dear Everyone,

Sincerely thanks !

Very small amount, maybe around 0.5$/day. It's really waste your time. Better you find and do some task that can pay you, and join signature campain , avatar and pm campaign. It's much better than faucets.
And you  can also join PTC (Pay To Click) that pay you in bitcoin or $.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: