Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:30:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBrew/BitLasers mutual promotion!  (Read 3118 times)
Grix (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 01:47:03 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2012, 02:56:11 PM by Grix

I'm happy to announce that BitBrew.net and BitLasers.com are now running a cross promotion! When ordering from one, you'll get a 10% discount coupon for the other! Smiley

To celebrate, Bitlasers is renaming the bestseller 1300mW Blue laser to "The BitBrew", and for the next two orders, the laser will be shipped with a copper heatsink instead of aluminium providing better cooling and duty cycle for no extra charge. We're also adding a variety of new products, like a line of new, cheap(er) lasers and some fun accessories.

Bitbrew will be launching a new coffee blend, I've been told it's "A full bodied Italian roast with a smokey taste and mild acidity".  Bitbrew has been around for a long time, and I'm very glad to be able to collaborate with edd.  Cheesy

BTC: 1Fahk2aa4NS4Qds4VDAL4mpNArDEdV2K5K
LaserShowGen Laser Show Software
Helios Laser Show Hardware
Grix (OP)

Activity: 536

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 02:56:34 PM

Indeed it is. Fixed.

BTC: 1Fahk2aa4NS4Qds4VDAL4mpNArDEdV2K5K
LaserShowGen Laser Show Software
Helios Laser Show Hardware
Coinabul

Activity: 588

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 03:24:50 PM

Since that's what we need, more caffeinated nerds running around with lasers!

(hehe Wink)

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 03:30:57 PM

I got all excited thought it was a Craft brewery site, did not even read it clicked the link and.... it was coffee lol. Should add craft brews and tea since you got the good name already.

edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2012, 06:12:03 PM

I'm currently sitting in a waiting room but I will indeed be adding a new Italian blend to the BitBrew lineup named the "BitLaser Blend" and sending out coupon codes for a discount at Grix's site with future orders.
Since that's what we need, more caffeinated nerds running around with lasers!

(hehe Wink)
All we need to do is add some sharks to the mix and we'll have an irresistable adrenaline junkie package.  Tongue

Still around.
edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2012, 10:06:30 PM

Grix just reminded me that the BitLaser Blend wasn't visible at BitBrew.net and I would like to publicly apologize for this oversight. It is indeed an Italian roast and BitBrew will be including BitLasers coupon codes good for 10% discount off of orders over $75 with every purchase for a limited time.

There's really no reason not to take advantage of this promotion. If you ever wanted to buy a laser, a 10% discount can be obtained for a fraction of what you would save by making a purchase at BitBrew.

Still around.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2012, 01:50:41 AM

So will I be able to heat my coffee with a laser?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
HDSolar

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 03:47:40 AM

So basically I can now get a BFL coffee warmer, add BitBrew Coffee and show how shaky I am from all the coffee.  I see a trend in the BitCoin world. 

Really this is great and I will look into ordering some coffee in support.  The laser is cool but I don't need one now but maybe later.  Good luck on the sales. Grin

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:35:54 AM

IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: