Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 08:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ██ ADVERTISE on my FAUCET LIST! ▄▒▀▄▒▀▄▒▀▄▒▀▄▒▀▄▒▀▄▒▀▄▒▀▄▒▀▄▒▀  (Read 2742 times)
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:11:34 PM

Ok people i`m opening up my faucet list for advertisement, as i spent more time and energy to promote this site instead of my blog at the moment.
Of course my blog receives traffic too from various sources but my masterpiece now is my faucet list.

Thus you can now place your AD on my grand faucet list for a very affordable price, see at POST #1

Good luck and post your orders here Smiley

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:00:00 PM

Ad prices are WAY too high. All but ~60 of your hits were from fake traffic this time...

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:12:08 PM

Ad prices are WAY too high. All but ~60 of your hits were from fake traffic this time...

What are you talking about:

Yes there were some fake traffic but more like 10-15%, the rest of it is genuine. Click on the "Incoming traffic -> Came From" and you will see.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:16:46 PM

Yes there were some fake traffic but more like 10-15%, the rest of it is genuine. Click on the "Incoming traffic -> Came From" and you will see.

No referring link means they didn't go through any other site to get to yours. Considering you had 8 visits and that magically jumped up to hundreds, with NO referral, we can deduce that the traffic came from one of the MANY traffic exchanges that remove referrers before forwarding. I'm sure that most users don't type in your address manually, and don't copy the URL to another window to go there -- they would just click the link.

Are you new to this area or something?

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:35:10 PM

No referring link means they didn't go through any other site to get to yours. Considering you had 8 visits and that magically jumped up to hundreds, with NO referral, we can deduce that the traffic came from one of the MANY traffic exchanges that remove referrers before forwarding. I'm sure that most users don't type in your address manually, and don't copy the URL to another window to go there -- they would just click the link.

Are you new to this area or something?

Wrong. No ref link means they opened up my site from their bookmarks or they typed it in in their search bar from their browser.

The fact that no ref link was there means that they connected directly from their IP, without going through a 3rd party website or server.

I had 8 traffic before because i just spent 50$ to buy advertising for my website, and they are all genuine high quality human visitors from all around the bitcoin network.

In case you are wondering my credits are enough for 3 months so if you rent out an adspace on my site now, you can surf on my traffic wave.

I`ll also use the income from the rent to reinvest it into more ad campaigns.

SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:25:15 AM

Google analytics report?

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:50:06 AM

Google analytics report?

I dont use google analytics its too complicated and sometimes not very accurate.  Google analytics counts in crawlets, bots and other junk visitors sometimes.

SparkedDev

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:02:04 AM

Google analytics report?

I dont use google analytics its too complicated and sometimes not very accurate.  Google analytics counts in crawlets, bots and other junk visitors sometimes.

No google no trust. Thanks anyways.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:59:55 PM

Google analytics report?

Analytics specifically DOESN'T count any of those things you listed. Analytics is by far the most accurate traffic counter there is.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:56:45 PM

Google analytics report?

Analytics specifically DOESN'T count any of those things you listed. Analytics is by far the most accurate traffic counter there is.

It's funny because i used to use it and it always showed 10x more traffic than it was there. I used to have 300 visitors on my blogger daily, a months ago, and it always showed 3000, which is strange. Thats why i switched to statcounter, although not perfect, it was offline alot lately, but so far it showed very nicely the humman visitors.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:59:16 PM

Google analytics report?

It's funny because i used to use it and it always showed 10x more traffic than it was there. I used to have 300 visitors on my blogger daily, a months ago, and it always showed 3000, which is strange. Thats why i switched to statcounter, although not perfect, it was offline alot lately, but so far it showed very nicely the humman visitors.

Are you sure you weren't looking at pageviews or visits? Analytics is 100% accurate and is the most accurate platform there is. But you have to understand what the various things mean:

Unique visitors: if someone visits today, and again in a week, and again in 2 weeks, that's 1 unique visitor

Visits: if someone visits now, looks at 10 pages, closes their browser, comes back to the site and views 10 pages, that's 2 visits (1+1)

Pageviews: if someone comes and views 20 pages, that's 20 pageviews

There are other stats to consider as well, but I'm guessing those are the ones you're confused by.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:02:39 PM

Google analytics report?

Are you sure you weren't looking at pageviews or visits? Analytics is 100% accurate and is the most accurate platform there is. But you have to understand what the various things mean:

Unique visitors: if someone visits today, and again in a week, and again in 2 weeks, that's 1 unique visitor

Visits: if someone visits now, looks at 10 pages, closes their browser, comes back to the site and views 10 pages, that's 2 visits (1+1)

There are other stats to consider as well, but I'm guessing those are the ones you're confused by.

If i get analytics now does it show the info backwards or it only counts from now? I might rethink and get it back.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:08:50 PM

Google analytics report?

If i get analytics now does it show the info backwards or it only counts from now? I might rethink and get it back.

It can't show historical data because it's a tracker that loads on each page. So it will only show from the time you re-add it onwards.

SparkedDev

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:09:33 PM

Google analytics report?

I dont use google analytics its too complicated and sometimes not very accurate.  Google analytics counts in crawlets, bots and other junk visitors sometimes.

It counts anything on ward you can't import traffic reports into other systems.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:42:51 PM

Google analytics report?

I dont use google analytics its too complicated and sometimes not very accurate.  Google analytics counts in crawlets, bots and other junk visitors sometimes.

Well i`m checking it out again, but it seems too complicated to use, alot of buttons and very much extras and its very confusing.

I just prefer to use the blogger's stats or statcounter, analytics is too much for me.

SparkedDev

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:04:20 PM

Google analytics report?

Well i`m checking it out again, but it seems too complicated to use, alot of buttons and very much extras and its very confusing.

I just prefer to use the blogger's stats or statcounter, analytics is too much for me.

all you do is stick a piece of code in your page thats it.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:10:33 PM

Google analytics report?

all you do is stick a piece of code in your page thats it.

I think he means the analytics themselves.

Anyways, it's more accurate than Blogger or any other platform solely BECAUSE it ignores bots. On my site, for example, I have ~15000 bot hits per day due to being scanned/indexed constantly. Analytics automatically ignores those.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:59:48 PM

Google analytics report?

No google no trust. Thanks anyways.

I think he means the analytics themselves.

Anyways, it's more accurate than Blogger or any other platform solely BECAUSE it ignores bots. On my site, for example, I have ~15000 bot hits per day due to being scanned/indexed constantly. Analytics automatically ignores those.

Well i`m not going to use analytics because its too complicated and its already too late, it needs 2 weeks before i can show any proof.

But here is irrefutable proof:
http://statcounter.com/p10441849/exit_link/

Set that to lets say June 12- June 18, and you will see many clicks. I`ve renewed my faucet list so you will see many links there that arent on my website. I renewed it on June 12.

So only look for the period June 12 until today, and you will see

I`m pretty sure bots dont click on all these links Smiley So my traffic is genuine.

An issue with those stats is they don't show who clicked anything. You could constitute 100% of those clicks or 0%. Nobody knows.

And what I see there is that over 50% of them are clicked once a day or less (total). Considering people go to your site for the faucet list, this helps answer a lot about whether the traffic is real or not.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:09:34 PM

An issue with those stats is they don't show who clicked anything. You could constitute 100% of those clicks or 0%. Nobody knows.

And what I see there is that over 50% of them are clicked once a day or less (total). Considering people go to your site for the faucet list, this helps answer a lot about whether the traffic is real or not.

Thats not issue, you click on the magnifier icon next to the link and you see the country and IP they clicked from.

You just dont think i stay there all day clicking my own links? While also changing the proxy to have new IP always?

Those are bullshit excuses, i`m really tired of people just bullshitting here and all the negative talk and excuses. You either advertise or you dont, so stop making excuses.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:32:53 PM

Thats not issue, you click on the magnifier icon next to the link and you see the country and IP they clicked from.

You just dont think i stay there all day clicking my own links? While also changing the proxy to have new IP always?

Those are bullshit excuses, i`m really tired of people just bullshitting here and all the negative talk and excuses. You either advertise or you dont, so stop making excuses.

You linked to a system that we can't access... I'm not sure how you expect us to see all your stats when you're the only one with the username and password. All we can see is exactly what's in that image. I'm going to drop out of this thread now, as the ignorance is showing that you're highly incapable of running a site effectively. For future reference, either share actual stats (don't just post a screenshot and expect us to guess your username and password so we can explore more) or share the login information.

And I advertise on many platforms. But that's because the owners don't keep trying to hide their stats -- normally I wouldn't even waste this much time trying to get someone to show something that actually matters.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: