Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:56:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 SR accounts with + trust  (Read 958 times)
2Girls1BTC (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:30:06 AM

I have 2 accounts for sale

Both have + trust

Acct1 has 10+ feedbacks left
300+ Activity

Acct 2 has 4+ Feedbacks left
260+ Activity

Asking .8 or best offer  for both.

sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:32:24 AM

any of the trust from default trust list or are they all from untrusted?

thx

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
2Girls1BTC (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:57:51 AM

The higher one has a couple form default trust and the lower one has 1 from default trust.

And before the goons start coming and asking retarted questions to get their post count up.

No bans
I can sign amessage from both accounts.
No I will not give you account names till your money is in escrow or sent to me.
Obo means OBO so do not complain about price to bring your post count up.
PHXTREME

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:18:46 AM

The higher one has a couple form default trust and the lower one has 1 from default trust.

And before the goons start coming and asking retarted questions to get their post count up.

No bans
No I will not give you account names till your money is in escrow or sent to me.

Just to check, the trust is green and not black? Can i offer for 1 account only??
2Girls1BTC (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:21:06 AM

No bans

Just to check, the trust is green and not black? Can i offer for 1 account only??

Yes, on the account with 10+ trades it does have green trust.

Not for every trade but for the couple that are on defualt list

And yes I will take an offer on one account.
kidsolo

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:31:57 AM

why did you start a new account just to sell these?
2Girls1BTC (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:41:16 AM

why did you start a new account just to sell these?

Because people will neg rep accounts that are being sold.

The account names are between the seller and buyer, so no one negs it and ruins the account.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:44:15 AM

How old about is the account with 300+ posts?   

PHXTREME

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:57:07 AM

Is the account age important or you are just posting to be paid?
2Girls1BTC (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:22:20 AM

I imagine he is posting to be paid.

90% of the people who write questions in these ads are just trying to get posts or are tire kickers.

Anyways its somewhere around a 10 months to 16 months old and its not 300+ posts it is 300+ activity.

Its pretty obvious that you didnt even read it, PHXTREME do you have an offer?
PHXTREME

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:02:14 AM

90% of the people who write questions in these ads are just trying to get posts or are tire kickers.

Anyways its somewhere around a 10 months to 16 months old and its not 300+ posts it is 300+ activity.

What is your asking price for account 2?
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:20:41 AM

Yes, actually, the account age is important TO ME.   Because an older account with 300+ activity can likely go higher than just a Sr. member.  And yes, I'm posting to get paid for the sig campaign for MY website.    Maybe instead of just being completely rude, you can do something constructive.

rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:39:35 AM

What is your asking prize for account no. 1?
And it shows green trust on trust depth 2?

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:54:31 AM

Yes, actually, the account age is important TO ME.   Because an older account with 300+ activity can likely go higher than just a Sr. member.  And yes, I'm posting to get paid for the sig campaign for MY website.    Maybe instead of just being completely rude, you can do something constructive.

age of accounts doesnt mean much regarding activity specially if you havent posted in all the pissible 2 week period. Hope you know that

It does mean something Smiley
You ever heard about potential activity? It can keep going more than 14 if you accounts potential activity is more as far as I know!

2Girls1BTC (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:59:02 AM

What is your asking price for account 2?

.35 obo for Account #2

There is currently a .3 offer on account #1

With no trades added to the trust list it shows green trust.

Asking price on 1 is .45 negotiable.

If you buy both accounts I will cut a good deal.

These accounts are personal accounts and, the activity may go up a little bit but it wont go up much. So yea your not gonna buy the account and be able to post almost to hero or anything like that.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:24:50 AM

Pls read the last part of what i said. Thank you.

Sorry But I really didn't get what that meant! How does that even relate to what Rmcdermott927 asked! This:
age of accounts doesnt mean much regarding activity specially if you havent posted in all the pissible 2 week period. Hope you know that

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:53:16 AM

Sorry But I really didn't get what that meant! How does that even relate to what Rmcdermott927 asked! This:

Please stop answering if you're not interested in buying the accounts....

Ah, look he got a signature, thats why he is posting useless comments for the trade...

you guys make some threads messy...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
PHXTREME

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:58:06 AM

Even your account is created in 2011 but didnt have post in every 2 week period it cant go to sr or full member easily just by posting
2Girls1BTC (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:16:22 AM

Im going to bed when I wake up if your posts are deleted and uncluttering ym thread I am reporting you. You never even made an offer you are obviously just posting junk for your sig campaign.

Moderators have cracked down hard on what your both doing, talking about activity and posts is for meta.

This is what I was talking about in my first post, 90% of people arent even interested in the item.

They ask stupid questions to act like they are interested or complain about the price but never never buy anything. It would be a miracle if half the guys cluttering this thread with nonsense even had .3-.4 Btc currently, let alone that much to spend on an account

When selling shit I am always answering dumb question after dumb question but no one ever comes through, they post a stupid question even though you stated x in the OP and then poof move on to the next one. People argue with you about the price then you say sure I will do X then poof gone.
BTCInnova

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:29:51 AM

Im going to bed when I wake up if your posts are deleted and uncluttering ym thread I am reporting you. You never even made an offer you are obviously just posting junk for your sig campaign.

Moderators have cracked down hard on what your both doing, talking about activity and posts is for meta.

This is what I was talking about in my first post, 90% of people arent even interested in the item.

They ask stupid questions to act like they are interested or complain about the price but never never buy anything. It would be a miracle if half the guys cluttering this thread with nonsense even had .3-.4 Btc currently, let alone that much to spend on an account

When selling shit I am always answering dumb question after dumb question but no one ever comes through, they post a stupid question even though you stated x in the OP and then poof move on to the next one. People argue with you about the price then you say sure I will do X then poof gone.

Lock this thread and open a self moderated thread
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: