Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazing U.S healthcare: medical ERROR is now 3rd highest cause of death  (Read 597 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 02:00:38 AM

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013/09/20/224507654/how-many-die-from-medical-mistakes-in-u-s-hospitals

To add insult to injury healthcare costs are higher by some 1300% over the past 40 or so years, in the same period median wages only increased by 25%.  This gives us some idea of the scam that makes up much of the healthcare system.

Get off my c@ck !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 04:54:18 AM

Well this is rather surprising. I did not expect the numbers to be so high. Obviously the system is flawed.
When you go to a doctor you expect treatment but you get mistreatment. I guess this is one of the reasons why one shouldn't move to the U.S. I'm going to assume that other countries have better numbers.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
H.W.Z

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:33:56 AM

"Mistakes are happening every day in every hospital in the country that we're just not catching," says Dr. Albert Wu, an internist at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
The medical mistakes is shocking and should be prevented. They have bad health care system. Although the politicians are talking the health care, the mistakes is still happening every day!
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/05/health/medical-mistakes-nov/index.html
http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/mistakes/common.htm

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:01:06 AM

The US and healthcare..

So many people have lost everything because of greedy bastards.
The US should have a system like Denmark.

No matter what you can get free medical treatment.
Yes, we pay extra in tax to be able to have this, but no one is dying on the streets because they cant afford the treatments.

A blood sample in the Us cost anywhere from 100$ and all the way up to 10.000$.

Denmark, Free.

What do you want..

To pay less in tax, but get huge medical bills or pay 5%-7% more in tax and be able to go to the hospital without being raped?
And to those who say "I dont get sick a lot" or "I dont want to pay for others" then have fun when a family member gets cancer and treatment is above $100.000 to have just a slight chance of survival.

toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 09:32:56 PM

The US and healthcare..

Yes, we pay extra in tax to be able to have this, but no one is dying on the streets because they cant afford the treatments.

Denmark, Free.

What do you want..

To pay less in tax, but get huge medical bills or pay 5%-7% more in tax and be able to go to the hospital without being raped?
And to those who say "I dont get sick a lot" or "I dont want to pay for others" then have fun when a family member gets cancer and treatment is above $100.000 to have just a slight chance of survival.

Its just plain stupid.  If the healthcare, banking, and other corporate elite are this greedy just print themselves the damn money and quit pretending like you in any way earned it, because you sure as hell didn't, and its not long before everyone sees the truth.

Get off my c@ck !
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:09:59 PM

The US and healthcare..

Denmark, Free.

What do you want..

That wouldn't work in the USA.....

Remember there are many, many other countries with socialized health care where it is an absolutely horrible mess.  In the USA, progressive liberals who view this type of system as something that should be implemented have been doing nothing less than social experimentation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: