Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIC and invoice  (Read 1907 times)
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:53:40 PM

Why not buy from someone and have the control boards removed?

Then you can ship the miners at a scrap value cause they are non operational.
Then have the controller shipped separately to a different address and name at a value of what its worth? $25-$35?

Not illegal and better then just lying on the paperwork about value, your just walking that thin grey line between the laws.

Either way best of luck.  Glad to see someone trying very hard to mine themselves.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:30:39 PM

Try looking for a Person/Company/Datacentre in your country of brazil that also utilizes asics
Maybe you could get something internally in your country without having to rely on international postage

It was already suggested to use a data center - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046949.msg11278346#msg11278346

OP wants his miner to be with him.   Which I can understand, not sure what he figured out on tax front.  Don't think he updated us.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:57:09 PM

I am not asking for discount or anything, just instead of declaring a miner for example $350 just say it actually cost $30 so I can fight back against this theft done by government mafia. I'd still pay same price to seller.

+ government will overtax, meaning it will raise the value based on tax regardless of being changed or not. They will just assume everyone does so.

Yeah, no.

Your best bet is cloud mining if import duties are so high.

or used from a private party that can accomdate you on what to put on the invoices on shipping a miner into you

Tons of pre owned Sptech stuff now available. Just check the threads.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
chalkboard17 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:24:34 PM

Thank you very much for the offers and suggestions. What would suit me best is buying used slightly outdated working gear, such as s3 for example. When s5 becomes outdated I would then start buying them. I would appreciate offers from big farmers who often upgrade, since it would be a profitable relationship for both parts. All these old miners who often pile up your warehouse/get trashed away or sold at a very small price to dozens of buyers wasting you time and headache can have a single buyer instantly when you don't want them anymore.

Contact me if you believe we can do business. If we can work on avoiding customs, seizure, taxes and slow delivery together, we would surely have a great profitable relationship. I would be willing to buy small quantities such as 2-3 as well as huge quantities such as 200+.
Don't worry. Escrow is a must.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 09:04:11 PM

-snip-
Contact me if you believe we can do business. If we can work on avoiding customs, seizure, taxes and slow delivery together, we would surely have a great profitable relationship. I would be willing to buy small quantities such as 2-3 as well as huge quantities such as 200+.
Don't worry. Escrow is a must.

You are going to have trouble finding quantities of 200+ willing to do this.  Most likely you will be buying a few at a time working with individuals.

200+ is reseller area, individuals don't have that.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: