Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developing question...  (Read 979 times)
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:57:13 AM

Hello,

I am thinking about making a website, the website will use the computers gpu/cpu to mine btc. And the people that are on the webpage get a reward.

Anyone knows how to let a webpage use the gpu/cpu from website users?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:08:44 AM

Hello,

I am thinking about making a website, the website will use the computers gpu/cpu to mine btc. And the people that are on the webpage get a reward.

First, you cannot mine BTC with cpu/gpu even fpga(Well, technically you can but for $1 BTC you pay $100 electricity with an humble estimation)

For LTC, once there was a website letting people to mine online : https://www.litecoinpool.org/miner
Source code for it: https://github.com/pooler/JMiner

It was working with Java, maybe it would help.
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:09:53 AM

Hello,

First, you cannot mine BTC with cpu/gpu even fpga(Well, technically you can but for $1 BTC you pay $100 electricity with an humble estimation)

For LTC, once there was a website letting people to mine online : https://www.litecoinpool.org/miner

So i can put this code on a website, and then the users would mine ltc for me?

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
fonenumba

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:14:25 AM

Hello,

So i can put this code on a website, and then the users would mine ltc for me?

Well, technically yes but there is still same problem. You will waste more electricity than you mined. The project is already outdated due to inefficiency. However, you can convert to more CPU mineable coins and use it.

I think there are also online cryptonote miners for coins like  XMR. But you should make some search how to use or configure them. You can make a post their thread for getting more help.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 07:21:32 AM

Hello,

I think that's bad idea, you can't mining bitcoin with your PC/laptop. If you want, buy mining hardware, dont mining bitcoin only, try to mining altcoin, find some altcoin which mining diff still low.

~iki
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:24:52 AM

Hello,

http://qz.com/154877/by-reading-this-page-you-are-mining-bitcoins/
EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:05:33 AM

So if i understand what u are saying is that i should do it with altcoins? Where can I  find/get a script that allows people use their cpu to mine altcoins? Or is this script easy to be made?

fonenumba

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:44:25 AM

So if i understand what u are saying is that i should do it with altcoins?

Yes, Im saying it would be practical and maybe profitable with only some of altcoins. I have already given XMR as an example.

Where can I  find/get a script that allows people use their cpu to mine altcoins?

For more detailed information you need to make some search or ask the appropriate altcoin boards.

Or is this script easy to be made?

No , I dont think so. Since different altcoins use different algorithms, then online cpu miners differs greatly one altcoin to another.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 09:27:49 AM

Altcoins are definitely the better option, but you have to factor in the different mining algorithms sued. It's not just SHA-256 or Scrypt, but also X11/X13/X14/X15/Qubit/Scrypt-N/Groestl/.....

Will take a lot of work, so prepare yourselves for many hours of coding, tweaking and testing Smiley
Nowi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:51:55 PM

But there is one different way, it's little lie but it can work. Thing about you are writing is unreal, but you can have a "fake" cloud-mining web. You will offer cloud mining but without ASIC miners, only with numbers. I would't try it, but if you can risk it  Roll Eyes

Nowi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:52:41 PM

But there is one different way, it's little lie but it can work. Thing about you are writing is unreal, but you can have a "fake" cloud-mining web. You will offer cloud mining but without ASIC miners, only with numbers. I would't try it, but if you can risk it  Roll Eyes

EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:17:16 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 06:36:26 AM by EarnBtcFaucet

But there is one different way, it's little lie but it can work. Thing about you are writing is unreal, but you can have a "fake" cloud-mining web. You will offer cloud mining but without ASIC miners, only with numbers. I would't try it, but if you can risk it  Roll Eyes
Nooo, i wont do that, i am not going to make a fake cloud mining website and scam people, i am a fair person!

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6635

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2015, 04:54:14 PM

I don't think it is possible for a webpage to have access directly to cpu/gpu resources. It would be very inefficient as the code is not native and most browsers do sandboxing to prevent such access.

EarnBtcFaucet (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:00:39 PM

I don't think it is possible for a webpage to have access directly to cpu/gpu resources. It would be very inefficient as the code is not native and most browsers do sandboxing to prevent such access.
MyBitMine.com uses cpu from pc's and u get satoshi for it. So it is possible.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: