Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [attention] Coigg.com Customers from Bitcointalk.org  (Read 635 times)
regedit (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:46:36 AM

To all Coigg.com Customers of Bitcointalk.org

We've experienced some dificulty on staffs that handles coigg.com
To all those previous transaction that had bad experience with previous team handling coigg
please email us at support@coigg.com with your order id details and we'll be happy to assist and fix your order/scripts at no cost. thank you

Coigg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoindr.com

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:13:29 AM

Nonesense.

I emailed you more than one time about my purchase and how the download link did not work and you NEVER replied, plus I posted here on talkgold that you never replied. I had to get paypal to refund the money (which you resisted). You never provided what I paid for in Order #2400.

So "fix it at no cost" as you claim here and I will tell people here if you have or not.

btcdr

To all Coigg.com Customers of Bitcointalk.org

We've experienced some dificulty on staffs that handles coigg.com
To all those previous transaction that had bad experience with previous team handling coigg
please email us at support@coigg.com with your order id details and we'll be happy to assist and fix your order/scripts at no cost. thank you

Coigg
leadsmaster

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:28:49 PM

Hello,
Just purchase product from you, after sucessfull payment, I was supplied with download links, but they are all "broken"
PMed you.
regedit (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:40:21 PM

Start your own Paypal, Facebook, Alibaba, Craigslist, Fivver, Olx, eBay or Rapidshare website now! With automatic installation, Friendly user interface + Complete admin functions. Check our Website Clones at https://Coigg.com we accept Bitcoin & Paypal Payment
regedit (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM

COIGG.COM is now back online!

Visit us at http://coigg.com

We accept Bitcoin and Paypal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: