Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] bitcointalk accounts (bulk)  (Read 943 times)
TrillionBTCs (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:53:19 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 06:30:38 PM by TrillionBTCs

buying in bulk

price list below

JR: 0.02btc each
Member: 0.06btc each
Full Member: 0.1btc each

no longer buying senior account

all transactions will go through escrow

+ quality posts

prices are non negotiable
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:04:35 AM

the rates are really low, also do you care about the quality of posts and temporary bans?

BTCInnova

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:40:58 AM

the rates are really low, also do you care about the quality of posts and temporary bans?

You're wrong. His buying price is kinda fair Considering market for accounts is currently low
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:58:29 AM

buying in bulk

will also look at single accounts

price list below

JR: 0.02btc each
Member: 0.06btc each
Full Member: 0.1btc each
Senior: 0.3btc each

all transactions will go through escrow

Hi I have 2 member , 1 jr member accounts for sale. I have also a FM which has 336 potential activity.
If you make the price 0.12 BTC , than I can sell it too.

Please let me know.
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 02:01:34 PM

sent a message awaiting a reply
TrillionBTCs (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:13:45 PM

a lot of good account coming in. i am spending 10btc for these account today. if you have bulk even better

all prices non negotiable

i have already bought some senior account so not buying any more senior, just jr member, member, full member
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 04:36:21 PM

a lot of good account coming in. i am spending 10btc for these account today. if you have bulk even better

i have already bought some senior account so not buying any more senior, just jr member, member, full member

I've PM'ed you
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:32:14 PM

you are trying to buy 10 BTC worth of accounts? Why could you possibly need so many accounts? That is more accounts then I have ever owned at one time and more then anyone that I know has owned at once.

I also am doubting that you actually purchased any senior accounts considering that no passwords of senior accounts have changed since you created this thread.
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:35:58 PM

you are trying to buy 10 BTC worth of accounts? Why could you possibly need so many accounts? That is more accounts then I have ever owned at one time and more then anyone that I know has owned at once.

I also am doubting that you actually purchased any senior accounts considering that no passwords of senior accounts have changed since you created this thread.

Theres definately gonna be alot of typing going on it seems. That's the only logical thing that I can think of.
Zawamiya

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:42:43 PM

may be he is just trolling here and didn't know that we can check password change activity here
or other chance is he didn't bought any account
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:52:06 PM

Did you seriously go and check whether or not some sr. accounts had their passwords changed?  Wow Cool
Skunk Fu

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:53:00 PM

Did you seriously go and check whether or not some sr. accounts had their passwords changed?  Wow Cool

I am sure he has his reasons, otherwise he wouldn't do it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: