Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 12:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGarden - Up to 2.000.000 satoshis - 30 minutes - 50% Ref  (Read 6784 times)
aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:55:20 AM

Just wanted to remind this campaign Wink

NEW UPDATE

Good news! We decided to give extra 0.0002 BTC to whomever writes a post on this topic with the bitcoin address and claim for 10 times in 24 hours after writing the address.

Rules to apply:
You only have 1 right within 24 hours. After 24 hours, you'll get another chance to win this extra bonus again.

Enjoy!

SatoshiGarden Team

mizna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:09:35 AM

just visit your faucet, like your faucet's theme so much Smiley
but the payout so low first claim only get 116 satoshi
and it's only can claim every 30 minutes Sad

cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:22:23 AM

Just wanted to remind this campaign Wink

NEW UPDATE

Good news! We decided to give extra 0.0002 BTC to whomever writes a post on this topic with the bitcoin address and claim for 10 times in 24 hours after writing the address.

Rules to apply:
You only have 1 right within 24 hours. After 24 hours, you'll get another chance to win this extra bonus again.

Enjoy!

SatoshiGarden Team

Cool faucet. I want to claim an extra 0.0002 BTC.

My address registered with the faucet is 1EvkZUNzkxZn669D8HasX4simqm47SiUJd. Thank you. I'm a constant claimer Tongue

aliser (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:13:39 PM

My address registered with the faucet is 1EvkZUNzkxZn669D8HasX4simqm47SiUJd. Thank you. I'm a constant claimer Tongue

Thank you for your participation cryptojumper, 0.0002 BTC bonus rewarded to your address.

Bitcoinwanted

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:29:18 AM

Hi,

I've using satoshigarden since last month & very happy about the winnings. But since yesterday i've been getting an error message everytime i tried to roll & is says  'Same account can make 5 claims with at most 5 different IP address in 24 hours period. Please wait for your next claim' but i haven't changed my ip or done anything else.

please help me with this.
Thank you
aliser (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:05:28 AM

Hi,

I've using satoshigarden since last month & very happy about the winnings. But since yesterday i've been getting an error message everytime i tried to roll & is says  'Same account can make 5 claims with at most 5 different IP address in 24 hours period. Please wait for your next claim' but i haven't changed my ip or done anything else.

Thank you

For increasing our system's reliability, we made some changes on our security systems. Since it is very unlikely to have 5 different IP addresses for single user in 24 hours, system will not allow you to play. Please do not change your IP address or do not use proxy servers for the sake of fair play and continuity of our system, and most importantly continuity of your earnings.

thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:23:09 AM

I'm using your faucet for more than two months, rewards were extremely lowered, but I got more than 50 referrals and I earned more than 0.01 BTC! Thanks Smiley

aliser (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:38:09 AM

I'm using your faucet for more than two months, rewards were extremely lowered, but I got more than 50 referrals and I earned more than 0.01 BTC! Thanks Smiley

We are planning to increase our rewards soon. The amount of rewards depends on user behavior, so our current main focus is to detect and prevent abusive users.
Werko

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 11:46:40 AM

We are planning to increase our rewards soon. The amount of rewards depends on user behavior, so our current main focus is to detect and prevent abusive users.

Are you interested in an exchange of BTC addresses from bots? I use honeypots and measurement of time to detect a bot.

Bitcoinwanted

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:12:55 PM

Hi,

I've using satoshigarden since last month & very happy about the winnings. But since yesterday i've been getting an error message everytime i tried to roll & is says  'Same account can make 5 claims with at most 5 different IP address in 24 hours period. Please wait for your next claim' but i haven't changed my ip or done anything else.

Thank you

For increasing our system's reliability, we made some changes on our security systems. Since it is very unlikely to have 5 different IP addresses for single user in 24 hours, system will not allow you to play. Please do not change your IP address or do not use proxy servers for the sake of fair play and continuity of our system, and most importantly continuity of your earnings.

Hi,

I haven't used any vpn's or proxies or any such things to gain a upper hand. I've only 1 btc address & i've used your faucet for more than a month with no issues but since yesterday i'm suddenly getting this error message. I haven't done anything wrong, i'll wait for another 24 hrs to start over again.

Love your faucet, its a great faucet with less ads.
keep up the good work
cheers
aliser (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:15:56 PM

Hi,

Thank you

Hi,

I haven't used any vpn's or proxies or any such things to gain a upper hand. I've only 1 btc address & i've used your faucet for more than a month with no issues but since yesterday i'm suddenly getting this error message. I haven't done anything wrong, i'll wait for another 24 hrs to start over again.

keep up the good work
cheers

I reached you on PM, still waiting for your response.
Bitcoinwanted

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:43:29 PM

Hi,

Thank you

Hi,

keep up the good work
cheers

PM sent, Thank you for your concern
aliser (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:08:45 AM

Hi,

Thank you

Hi,

keep up the good work
cheers

Rules : 

a. Same account can make 5 claims with at most 5 different IP address in 24 hours period
b. Same IP address can make 3 claims with at most 3 different accounts in 24 hours period
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:16:24 AM

Thank you for your participation cryptojumper, 0.0002 BTC bonus rewarded to your address.

Thanks, I want to get the reward again if I can.. Gonna claim now for 10 times in 24 hours again after this post Smiley
And wait for extra Tongue

Bitcoinwanted

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:17:50 AM

Hi,

Thank you

Hi,

keep up the good work
cheers

http://i62.tinypic.com/wbxqux.png

Rules : 

a. Same account can make 5 claims with at most 5 different IP address in 24 hours period
b. Same IP address can make 3 claims with at most 3 different accounts in 24 hours period
That seems to be my BTC address but i can assure you that i haven't used any vpn or anything, i have no idea how the ip changed.  Shocked
aliser (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:49:55 AM

Hi,

Thank you

Hi,

keep up the good work
cheers

Rules : 

That seems to be my BTC address but i can assure you that i haven't used any vpn or anything, i have no idea how the ip changed.  Shocked

If you access internet from different devices (laptop, smartphone, tablet, desktop etc) and from different locations (home, office, internet cafe etc) your IP address might change for every each connection.
Bitcoinwanted

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:41:46 PM

Hi,

Thank you

Hi,

keep up the good work
cheers

http://i62.tinypic.com/wbxqux.png

Rules : 

If you access internet from different devices (laptop, smartphone, tablet, desktop etc) and from different locations (home, office, internet cafe etc) your IP address might change for every each connection.
No, i used my home pc for everything.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:13:58 PM

Hello,

Can I get bonus too?

1KezFtqWExrDVUZuXzQGWMN2jjNzMx6iP8

Thanks

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:41:23 PM

Morning!
I'm here to claim the rewards Smiley

19cCEJdXZNijMdMNPpT2LrFSB7hfcEZyrB

good job!

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
aliser (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:54:39 PM

Hello,

Can I get bonus too?

Thanks
Hello,

Can I get bonus too?

Thanks

Thank you for your participation, we will check your status in 24 hours to see if you are eligible for the bonus. Don't forget to make 10 claims in 24 hours period after posting your address please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: