Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2024, 03:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Adverts for BTC4Free  (Read 932 times)
TGJJ (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 06:48:48 PM

I am selling some advertising for http://btc4free.com/. This is a website where users are rewarded for partaking in a range of activities such as watching videos, completing surveys, interacting with third party sites, buying products, trailing products, and more. To give some brief information, the website has had around 1000 offer completions in the last 7 days, and I expect there to be more completions each week over the coming weeks seeing as more and more users are joining, and we are spending more on advertising with adverts on this forum kicking in next week and a current campaign running on http://www.bitvisitor.com/. Considering the website is only a few weeks old, I believe this information to be quite promising. If you are interested in advertising with us, I can provide more user statistics privately.

The advertising we offer can come in a few forms. Our main form is cost per action advertising, this means you only pay when a user interacts with your website or offer in a certain way. It could be that you pay per signup, per purchase, per video view and so on. This ensures that you don't waist money of users who only spend a few seconds looking about your website and have very little interaction. Prices on this advertising will vary greatly depending on what your website is offering and how difficult the requirements are for the user to complete.

The next type of advertising is your typical pay per view or pay per click. As a website we are less keen on this approach and would recommend that you use our CPA advertising, however we would be prepared to put a banner, image or text link on our website for the right offer. However we feel that it is both of our interests for you to use CPA advertising.

The last type of advertising we are offering for the moment is a "Where to spend your bitcoins" section on our members page. As users on our website get rewarded in bitcoins, we believe it would be fitting to have an area where we recommend places for users to spend their bitcoins. You could purchase the slot for a week or a month. We hope for this to be successful, but it is untested for us, so we cannot guarantee anything.

We require payment at the start of any campaign, and payments must be paid in bitcoins. Adverts have to be appropriate and can not contain adult content or illegal activity, but online gambling is allowed. For the CPA advertising, there are a range of methods which users can be credited for interacting with your website, this will discussed in more detail in private.

Please comment below if you want to talk about this, or private message me if you are interested in running a campaign.
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 05:52:42 PM

If you want any type of special advertising or something tailored to your needs, private message me and I will see what can be done.
bytedisorder

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2012, 12:43:29 AM

TGJJ, I was waiting for you to get bac to me on the PM I'll give you .5BTC in free ads and then we'll go from there how does it sound?
TGJJ (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:41:34 PM

Still looking for people who want to advertise with us. Have had over 2000 offer competitions now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: