Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for a loan. No collateral to offer and have zero intentions on scamming.  (Read 937 times)
WyatteLikesCrypto (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Long Live CLAM

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 01:47:42 PM

Yes I am a newbie and am asking for a loan. The reason for having no collateral is well I don't have any! All I'm looking for is a .005 loan and I will pay back .0053-.0055 in 1-2 days. Its honestly up to you and will not be a problem. I'm trying to get some software for a game I play but the guy who makes it only takes btcs as of now. So if you'd like go ahead and keep giving me negative trust go for it or give me the opportunity to prove I am legit. Pm me or reply below if you're willing to loan me! Thanks -Wlc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephno1

Activity: 140

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:15:02 PM

Follow the system No Collateral,  No Loan

WyatteLikesCrypto (OP)

Long Live CLAM

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 02:38:45 PM

Follow the system No Collateral,  No Loan
It's a system not a rule so I can still ask.

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:13:55 PM

OP, I think you knew our rules here but why do you still take the risk and ruin your account!
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:05:52 PM

OP, I think you knew our rules here but why do you still take the risk and ruin your account!

That's the problem. It's a newbie account so it doesn't matter if he ruins it or not.

I see this happening more and more. Someone opens a throwaway account and asks for a loan hoping that someone will be gullible enough to give it to them. Of course they get negative rep, but it doesn't matter because they don't intend to ever use that account again.

I sure hope that nobody is dumb enough to loan to these people because if they do, it's money down the drain.

WyatteLikesCrypto (OP)

Long Live CLAM

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 08:38:54 PM

That's the problem. It's a newbie account so it doesn't matter if he ruins it or not.

I see this happening more and more. Someone opens a throwaway account and asks for a loan hoping that someone will be gullible enough to give it to them. Of course they get negative rep, but it doesn't matter because they don't intend to ever use that account again.

I sure hope that nobody is dumb enough to loan to these people because if they do, it's money down the drain.
Why would i scam for .005 lol, send me .005 and ill return it within an hour with interest. Not out here to scam. People need to stop assuming thing when you don't even know..

josephno1

Activity: 140

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:30:59 PM

0. Newbies, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH OTHER NEWBIES, EVER. There are plenty of veteran members to do business with and ALWAYS use escrow. If you're a newbie and you're doing business with another newbie, there's a 100% chance that you will get scammed (or you're a scammer yourself).
1. New account (usually created within the last 3 months, plus or minus)
2. Low-medium message count with vapid posts of little to no contributory value
3. Use of a seemingly realistic first/last name as their forum account name
5. Straight out of Newbie mode right into Lending (requesting a loan of course)
12. Scammers will try to scam you out of amounts as little as BTC.001 or even less. Do not think that just because the requested amount is trivial that it's any more legit than a 1000 BTC loan request.

Man I dunno why people think you would ever scam

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 10:35:44 PM

So if you'd like go ahead and keep giving me negative trust go for it or give me the opportunity to prove I am legit.

We'll keep giving you negative trust because you don't seem smart enough to learn...  Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 10:52:06 PM

OP, why you are making a lot of loan request posts, i have seen around 5 or more loan request from you
they already made it clear No Collateral No Loan, so stop spamming
WyatteLikesCrypto (OP)

Long Live CLAM

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 11:53:05 PM

So if you'd like go ahead and keep giving me negative trust go for it or give me the opportunity to prove I am legit.

We'll keep giving you negative trust because you don't seem smart enough to learn...  Undecided

Go ahead and have fun doing it Smiley

FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:09:03 AM

This is one is a very stupid legitimate scammer, You're so stupid and trying to get alot of loans. such sad imbecile scammer Sad

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:42:59 AM

Lol, too bad i'm not! Keep thinking that Mr. Jr member! Have a wonderful day. THIS LOAN IS NO LONGER NEEDED, I HAVE BOUGHT ALL THE BTCS I COULD EVERE NEED!

If Loan is no longer need, could you mind locking the thread to prevent spam from follow-on users?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: