Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need help again  (Read 723 times)
serdar (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:20:37 PM

Hi again guys! I need information for how to exchange DOGE and DASH in BTC securelly. As much informations as you can give me. And what are the most profitable faucets to earn DASH.And DOGE beside indogewetrust, freedogecoin, cryptospout,dogefaucet, moondogecoin, freedogecoins.net. I really want to try DASH and DOGE instead SATOSHI. So as many faucets as you know, and, of course, where to exchange them for BTC, trusted exchangers. Thank you in advance.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:26:21 PM

Hi again guys! I need information for how to exchange DOGE and DASH in BTC securelly. As much informations as you can give me. And what are the most profitable faucets to earn DASH.And DOGE beside indogewetrust, freedogecoin, cryptospout,dogefaucet, moondogecoin, freedogecoins.net. I really want to try DASH and DOGE instead SATOSHI. So as many faucets as you know, and, of course, where to exchange them for BTC, trusted exchangers. Thank you in advance.

You should move this to altcoin section, since you are obviously heavily interested in sh?tcoins like dash,doge and alike..
Regarding exchanging them to btc, i see that cryptsy has both of them on markets, you can exchange there.

cheers
resUnioC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:58:06 PM

wow, the OP knows so many faucets! i never used one of them...
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:07:43 PM

Well! poloniex is better to exchange BTC, DASH, DOGE Grin
and try http://ifaucet.net for BTC, LTC, DOGE, DASH faucets.

~Rude Boy
serdar (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:36:07 PM

Thanks. Any other opinions?
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 04:46:03 PM

trusted exchanges are best and risk free option then trading in currency exchange section here
cryptsy is trusted exchange and you can use them, if amount is higher then you can do that in small parts
serdar (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:48:55 PM

Thank you all.
serdar (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:50:49 PM

I'll try them to see how they work and maybe tomorrow you'll answer to my questions if i will have any about them.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:12:19 PM

I've had rather decent luck with purchasing doge and dash from both Cryptsy and Bitfinex.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
serdar (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:19:01 PM

What do you mean, I don't understand?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:19:31 PM

I've had rather decent luck with purchasing doge and dash from both Cryptsy and Bitfinex.

Ive had lots of luck with Cryptsy on using as a exchange.  I don't keep money on it just when I need to trade.   

I have read people mention they have slow support team.   But so far I have not had a problem on Cryptsy.
resUnioC

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:15:06 PM

Ive had lots of luck with Cryptsy on using as a exchange.  I don't keep money on it just when I need to trade.   

I have read people mention they have slow support team.   But so far I have not had a problem on Cryptsy.

sometimes i have a problem with cryptsy (mostly deposit problems...) and they need long time to solve a issue, it's true.
but they are one of the bigest coin exchanges...
serdar (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:33:46 PM

AND HOW DOES CRYPTSY WORK?
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:51:27 PM

AND HOW DOES CRYPTSY WORK?

Stay away from them as they are involved in the paycoin scam. The easiest way to exchange those 3 alts is
https://www.shapeshift.io

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: