Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Paid] Logo for new business  (Read 954 times)
Pirate Cove (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:14:25 AM

Hello All,

I will be starting a new business soon and therefor need a logo. The name is 'Pirate Cove', like my username here, as a slogan (not a must) you could include some Lorem Ipsum.
I will be needing the files to change this again later myself, I don't care to much if you use Gimp or Photoshop or any other common program. You can post your suggestions in low resolution or if you already have a reputation here I would also be willing to pay for suggestions - just leave an address here.

The logo can include a picture of a pirate like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Piratey,_vector_version.svg or other pirate like characteristics such as a parrot, pegleg, hook, cutlass, bicorne hat, Jolly Roger, Royal Navy jacket, etc.
It should make a nice and cuddly impression, nothing to bloody...

Please post your salary expectations.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:23:13 AM

Hello All,

I will be starting a new business soon and therefor need a logo. The name is 'Pirate Cove', like my username here, as a slogan (not a must) you could include some Lorem Ipsum.
I will be needing the files to change this again later myself, I don't care to much if you use Gimp or Photoshop or any other common program. You can post your suggestions in low resolution or if you already have a reputation here I would also be willing to pay for suggestions - just leave an address here.

The logo can include a picture of a pirate like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Piratey,_vector_version.svg or other pirate like characteristics such as a parrot, pegleg, hook, cutlass, bicorne hat, Jolly Roger, Royal Navy jacket, etc.
It should make a nice and cuddly impression, nothing to bloody...

Please post your salary expectations.

Thank you.

Are you starting a Bitcoin Bank ?

Timbo925

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:24:50 AM

Hi,
Check out the link in my signature. I have some examples their of my work.
My current price is 4BTC for a final design. If you don't like it you don't have to pay. Smiley
Pirate Cove (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:29:59 AM

I would be totally willing to pay 4BTC for the final design - I also read your thread but I didn't find out if you give out the photoshop (or whatever) files...
Liked many of your samples.

Are you starting a Bitcoin Bank ?

unfortunately I cannot disclose our business model at this point of time.
Timbo925

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:36:24 AM

I would be totally willing to pay 4BTC for the final design - I also read your thread but I didn't find out if you give out the photoshop (or whatever) files...
Liked many of your samples.

Thanks,
I make all logo's in vector files (so perfect for scaling). If your interested send me a pm with a little bit information about what Pirate Cove will be. This way I have an idea what kind of logo your looking for. (professional/funny/clean...)
Pirate Cove (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 08:48:24 AM

hi,
 unfortunately I really cannot give out details about the business. Professional? Yes. Funny? Not a must. Clean? Not so important.
I for instance like this logo: http://kidthings.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/PB_Round-Logo_HI-RES-293x300.jpg but it doesn't need to be similar in any way for me to like it!
likehiro

Activity: 427
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 10:42:28 PM

Hello! I send you a PM.  Smiley

Please, follow our studio page on instagram   Hard Fork Studio 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: