Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to secure my bitcoins  (Read 2424 times)
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:31:59 AM

Coinkee looks really nice. Is there any topics on bitcointalk for coinkee?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trader Steve

Activity: 836
Merit: 1007

"How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time..."

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:52:22 AM

Coinkee looks really nice. Is there any topics on bitcointalk for coinkee?

Not yet, it's fairly new. I will publish a deterministic build in the near future so people can check the source code or create their own. All I've done is create a custom Ubuntu LiveCD/USB combo with a pre-installed light version of bitaddress.org. It's nice and clean and I use it all the time to generate paper wallets for all kinds of use cases. What's great is that the private keys never touch the internet until I choose to "cash them in" and when I do that I transfer the change to a new cold/paper wallet. Mycelium android wallet is good for that.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: