Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 26 S1 10 Dragon and 10 Asicminer Tubes  (Read 436 times)
varakunai (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:12:37 PM

Anyone close to Indianapolis want to buy 26 S1 10 dragons and 10 asicminer tubes?  It's starting to heat up and i can't afford to power them..Sad  I have PSU's avaiable too, i would be willing to ship if you pay the cost.  I can break down the S1 to just boards to reduce shipping cost.

Will to take BTC or Cash.

Kind of an old picture, a few of the S1's have some bad chips, and one of the blades on one dragon is not working.  I have some server PSU with breakout boards, a bunch of atx PSU, two of the dragons have upgraded PSUs - 1300w gold.

Let me know if your interested and we shall make a deal.  No problem doing escrow, buy pays the fees and it has to be someone reputable on here.

-David

Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:27:39 AM

PM

MidwestMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:56:56 PM

What are the specs on the dragon miners? 1 TH @ 1 KW right? With PSU? Are you in the US?
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:07:54 PM

Location in the US?

By any chance if you are in california, los angeles area? If you are, we can talk and I`d pay cash. Id have the rates using preev conversion for what these go for and pay with cash thats if you are in california though.

I finding shipping to be a pain in the ass.

Edit: Never mind, you mention Indianapolis

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: