Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC Proxy Miner Server! *Failover Proxy coming soon!  (Read 947 times)
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 01:50:29 AM

So, I want to thank pooler for giving me the idea! Basically, you can put this on a VPS/Dedicated Server and connect to it like as if it was a pool. To be honest, I'm not sure why I coded it, or for what reason, but I'm still working on the failover part where if a pool goes down, it connects to another one.. But for now, I guess it can be used for anonymity or saving bandwidth some how.. Idk!

Here's a pic:

It's coded in C#, so you need to have mono installed...

To use it, in the "config.ini" file, just set the port you want it to listen on, and the url and port of the pool you use.. once you run it, just connect to it with your miner as you would with a pool, and also use the same credentials of course... as for the url's of the pool.. if you use notrollin, then enter "notroll.in" in the ini, you know.. without any slashes or the http.. thanks! Cheesy

Something to note.. doesn't seem to work with litecoinpool.org :S

I'll post a link in a bit..

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 02:25:46 AM

Couldn't you just do a reverse proxy with Apache?

That's what I'm setting up on my private pool to keep my actual instance of pushpoold protected from the wild.
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 11:53:15 AM

Couldn't you just do a reverse proxy with Apache?

That's what I'm setting up on my private pool to keep my actual instance of pushpoold protected from the wild.

It is a reverse proxy Smiley

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: