Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:03:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETE  (Read 2085 times)
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:35:45 PM

So to complete my review. I used the vouch card I received yesterday successfully without problems. However the card was being used probably by the original owner the day after I got it which made me lose about 20% of its value. So if you do buy a card make sure you use it ASAP or the balance might not be what it was when you got it.

I have learned that will very often be a problem with DD cards.  I purchased a large value DD card from a "major" online website that resells gift cards and same thing happened. It dropped from $100 down to $0 in like 2 hours.  Rarely do they last and often they get shut down by DD when actual account owner reports his account "hacked" or that his card was removed.  If you want to use cards obtained in such a way best way is to make sure they are very small. Unlike Starbucks the seller can't transfer or combine balance to a new card which sometime helps and the seller and original owner always has the card and pin to easily reuse or report lost.  
Kyle1836 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:09:02 PM

So to complete my review. I used the vouch card I received yesterday successfully without problems. However the card was being used probably by the original owner the day after I got it which made me lose about 20% of its value. So if you do buy a card make sure you use it ASAP or the balance might not be what it was when you got it.

I have learned that will very often be a problem with DD cards.  I purchased a large value DD card from a "major" online website that resells gift cards and same thing happened. It dropped from $100 down to $0 in like 2 hours.  Rarely do they last and often they get shut down by DD when actual account owner reports his account "hacked" or that his card was removed.  If you want to use cards obtained in such a way best way is to make sure they are very small. Unlike Starbucks the seller can't transfer or combine balance to a new card which sometime helps and the seller and original owner always has the card and pin to easily reuse or report lost.  

I agree, it does happen sometimes, but in that case I would refund the missing amount. But still, at 20% it's a bargain, which is why I keep my prices so low. But to the vouch, I thank you for your review and look forward to doing business in the future!

johnwayne88

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:37:35 AM

Mine still has a balance right now Ill probably use it this weekend though Ill keep you updated
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 12:53:54 AM

I agree, it does happen sometimes, but in that case I would refund the missing amount. But still, at 20% it's a bargain, which is why I keep my prices so low. But to the vouch, I thank you for your review and look forward to doing business in the future!
   We've already done business.  Not too successfully but you 100% stood behind your sale.  As a seller you are excellent & trustworthy A+ but it's the product that is problematic.  Sometimes the savings just isn't worth the hassle.  Cheesy 
Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 01:00:12 PM

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile