Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETE  (Read 2086 times)
Kyle1836 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:27:20 AM

gift cards will work for how long ?

Gift cards are supposed to work until you use the whole balance. In the event they go bad, they are replaced with a gift card of equal or greater value.
Someone mentioned about vouches.

Any chance you still giving away a vouch copys? I just wanted to know if how long does it go bad, if it does. So I`m aware of the risk I`m taking over all.

I haven't gave any vouch copies, yet, but I am about to complete a deal with another customer and I will have him post his experience at his earliest convenience. These cards do not expire, there's no risk involved at all.

there is risk that dunkin shut them down. happen to me 3 diff time from 4 diff purch from raise.com with 100$ cards but raise stand behind them for 60 day but they costs lots more (85-90%) of course.  just because they are good when u get them doesnt mean they stay that way. no diffrent then starbuck.  i bough some dd from another sellar here and one  went bad after couple day but he replaced.  one of my raise.com one died after over 30 day  so there always risk.   

I can assure you there is no risk, when a Gift Card is unregistered, it is not reversible, meaning the card cannot be tampered with. And at the current rate I'm asking for (30% of the card value) there is virtually no risk, I can prove my point if you wish. But please don't bash my sales if you don't understand my operation.

This is true for real legitimate gift cards. What you are selling, obviously like many selling similar things for low percentage is gift cards purchased with stolen credit cards which will be canceled/closed/reversed at any time. Otherwise, you would be selling these gift cards on other sites such as gift card exchangers for 70-80% compared to selling as low as 30%. So, here I am asking again, do you have any warranty/guarantee that you'd replace the original value if the value goes bad in x time? If you aren't carding them yourself, you're buying from someone who is carding and you're being a re-seller, same thing because the gift cards come from the same source.

My gift cards are not purchased with stolen credit cards, that's not how it works. They are gift cards bought from Dunkin' Donuts. Please don't say they they are carded because they're not. If the gift card doesn't work before you spend the full balance, you will receive a replacement gift card with equal or greater value.

Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:53:41 AM

Still for sale!

dodgers564

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:07:41 AM

How much are you selling them for?
Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:10:08 AM

20% of original price, so for example a $10 card would cost you $2.

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:24:14 AM

Don't buy from this user.    He likes going around making false accusations.   He has proven a liar on several occasions.   He is probably a scammer.

johnwayne88

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 11:55:32 AM

20% of original price, so for example a $10 card would cost you $2.

Do you take paypal?
aahzmundus

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:03:45 PM

Don't buy from this user.    He likes going around making false accusations.   He has proven a liar on several occasions.   He is probably a scammer.

If this is the case, I won't buy any unless you give a vouch copy.

Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:20:06 PM

I will be responding to you guys soon, sorry for the wait.

dodgers564

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:34:01 PM

I'll buy a $20 card to try it out since it's $4
Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:44:04 PM

Actually it's not the case. I have pointed out (on one of his auctions selling a cloud mining contract) that 140Gh/s is clearly unprofitable, and unacceptable to sell for 0.3BTC and he got mad and spammed all my post's with the following.

aahzmundus

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:51:55 PM

Actually it's not the case. I have pointed out (on one of his auctions selling a cloud mining contract) that 140Gh/s is clearly unprofitable, and unacceptable to sell for 0.3BTC and he got mad and spammed all my post's with the following.

Ok that seems legit. Still you got some vouch gift cards even now or vouch copies are over? A $5 gift card vouch copy?

Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:52:32 PM

Ok that seems legit. Still you got some vouch gift cards even now or vouch copies are over? A $5 gift card vouch copy?

Of course, I would be happy to give you a vouch copy! I will be sending you a PM with the details.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:14:36 PM

Of course, I would be happy to give you a vouch copy! I will be sending you a PM with the details.

If your offering id take a vouch copy as well. My review would be in 2-3 days to let the card age and make sure it doesnt disappear though.
Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:16:40 PM

If your offering id take a vouch copy as well. My review would be in 2-3 days to let the card age and make sure it doesnt disappear though.

Will be accepting your request for a vouch copy as the last vouch copy to be given. Please send me a PM so I can explain the details to you.

ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:58:29 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received a vouch card. The OP created a fresh DD account and gave me the account and password and said  I could change it ASAP which I did. The card is there and I had no problems. My only concern is the card does have a lot of previous transaction so is not a "fresh" card. I will update my review in a few days to see if the card and balance is still the same.
johnwayne88

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:26:30 AM

Do you take paypal?
Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:24:52 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received a vouch card. The OP created a fresh DD account and gave me the account and password and said  I could change it ASAP which I did. The card is there and I had no problems. My only concern is the card does have a lot of previous transaction so is not a "fresh" card. I will update my review in a few days to see if the card and balance is still the same.

Glad you have enjoyed and successfully received the vouch copy! I will be looking forward for your review in a few days, thanks!

Do you take paypal?

I have replied to your PM about this.

johnwayne88

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:46:16 PM

Smooth transaction thanks again for the card
Kyle1836 (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:56:27 PM

Smooth transaction thanks again for the card

Glad you are happy with the card. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future!

ajw7989
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:35:09 PM

So to complete my review. I used the vouch card I received yesterday successfully without problems. However the card was being used probably by the original owner the day after I got it which made me lose about 20% of its value. So if you do buy a card make sure you use it ASAP or the balance might not be what it was when you got it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: