Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PaperSafe.org Satoshi Note paper wallets, unique secure anti tamper design.,  (Read 14483 times)
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:53:22 PM

Very nice, looking forward to em!

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BG4 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:38:39 PM

Papersafe Satoshi Note Photo album

BUY 1 now.....from the PaperSafe.org Store

BUY ONE NOW
BG4 (OP)
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:17:11 PM

The initial batch of purchases were all delivered...  It you have a standing order , your order will go out by the end of the day on monday......
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 02:13:41 PM

The initial batch of purchases were all delivered...  It you have a standing order , your order will go out by the end of the day on monday......

Awesome! Can't wait to receive mine. Grin

Regards,
Christopher

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:08:38 AM

This looks very nice !

I saw your website that you are using  hologram to protect the password of the Encrypted Private Key.

Can you explain in detail on how the encrypted private and its password are stored and what is the procedure to sweep the private key into say an electrum wallet

BG4 (OP)
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:04:29 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 12:20:06 AM by BG4

This looks very nice !

I saw your website that you are using  hologram to protect the password of the Encrypted Private Key.

Can you explain in detail on how the encrypted private and its password are stored and what is the procedure to sweep the private key into say an electrum wallet

If you go to bitaddress.org and choose to print paper wallets... you can encrypt the Private key. The only way to use the private key is with a password.   That password can be anything... I make them 10 digits long to make them extremely to nearly impossible to brute force. The encryption/decrypting process is time consuming.

So, when I create the keys for the Papersafe Note. I first print the random password from a spreadsheet like program. This is done in bulk... its total random and it doesnt matter what the password  is..   I type that random password into bitaddrsss.org to encrypt the private key ... The public address and the encrypted  private key are then  printed on the notes.

To redeem the funds from an encrypted private key ..you would scan the private key QR code ...I use my phone and blockchain.info app..there are other wallet apps that do this also.... It then asks for the password....type in the password ....it decrypts to a private key that can then spend the funds....

A PaperSafe Satoshi Note has the encrypted private key and public address printed visibly. The Password is covered with a tamper evident scratch off and a self destructing holographic sticker. To view the Password , you have to peel the hologram sticker off then scratch the scratchoff, revealing the password.

To reveal the password... The hologram has to be removed to access the scratch off....   this is not a quick rip it off hologram , but with care will do what it is meant to do...

First thing you want to do is warm up the area ... since you would be destroying the note by removing the hologram... rubbing you finger back and forth across the area to create friction will warm the adhesive enough to release without tearing paper. a hair dryer may work also..  This is a self destruction hologram... it will leave a lot of the adhesive and parts of the hologram behind.. If the paper starts to tear.... then it needs to be warmed up a little more ..   I found that a sharp pointed blade like an xacto hobby knife, to start the process was helpful...  once the hologram is removed there will be a lot of sticky on the scratch off....  the back of a knife is useful to gently scrape it off....once most of the sticky is lightly scraped off...then a coin can be used to scratch and reveal the password. I use a Bitcoin Penny to do this ... just because

If you are uneasy with using the preprinted key on the note. I suggest funding the address with a few bits to register the note to the blockchain and use the NFC tag... that is on the back with Greenaddress.it's android app for easy login,  essential making the Satoshi note an HD paper wallet with an unlimited number of user supplied keys.

This is just one use for the NFC tag.  There are many others and even more undiscovered..

Papersafe Satoshi notes are shipped with the NFC tag programmed with Trustpoint's BlackSeal authentication app for anticounterfieting verification... A cryptographic signed message stored on the tag verifies that PaperSafe.org  programmed the tag and can not be cloned.
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:18:26 AM

These wallets are awesome and I'm patiently awaiting the next series!

Still have to mess around with the NFC technology, they are technologically advanced as well.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:11:09 AM

I just received my PaperSafe and I love it! I've attached some photos below.
Also, I was wondering if it were possible to buy two more at the rate of $100 for 3. I didn't see the bundle deal there when I purchased the first. Let me know!

More photos here

btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:37:46 AM

This looks very nice !

I saw your website that you are using  hologram to protect the password of the Encrypted Private Key.

If you go to bitaddress.org and choose to print paper wallets... you can encrypt the Private key. The only way to use the private key is with a password.   That password can be anything... I make them 10 digits long to make them extremely to nearly impossible to brute force. The encryption/decrypting process is time consuming.

So, when I create the keys for the Papersafe Note. I first print the random password from a spreadsheet like program. This is done in bulk... its total random and it doesnt matter what the password  is..   I type that random password into bitaddrsss.org to encrypt the private key ... The public address and the encrypted  private key are then  printed on the notes.

To redeem the funds from an encrypted private key ..you would scan the private key QR code ...I use my phone and blockchain.info app..there are other wallet apps that do this also.... It then asks for the password....type in the password ....it decrypts to a private key that can then spend the funds....

A PaperSafe Satoshi Note has the encrypted private key and public address printed visibly. The Password is covered with a tamper evident scratch off and a self destructing holographic sticker. To view the Password , you have to peel the hologram sticker off then scratch the scratchoff, revealing the password.

To reveal the password... The hologram has to be removed to access the scratch off....   this is not a quick rip it off hologram , but with care will do what it is meant to do...

First thing you want to do is warm up the area ... since you would be destroying the note by removing the hologram... rubbing you finger back and forth across the area to create friction will warm the adhesive enough to release without tearing paper. a hair dryer may work also..  This is a self destruction hologram... it will leave a lot of the adhesive and parts of the hologram behind.. If the paper starts to tear.... then it needs to be warmed up a little more ..   I found that a sharp pointed blade like an xacto hobby knife, to start the process was helpful...  once the hologram is removed there will be a lot of sticky on the scratch off....  the back of a knife is useful to gently scrape it off....once most of the sticky is lightly scraped off...then a coin can be used to scratch and reveal the password. I use a Bitcoin Penny to do this ... just because

If you are uneasy with using the preprinted key on the note. I suggest funding the address with a few bits to register the note to the blockchain and use the NFC tag... that is on the back with Greenaddress.it's android app for easy login,  essential making the Satoshi note an HD paper wallet with an unlimited number of user supplied keys.

This is just one use for the NFC tag.  There are many others and even more undiscovered..

Papersafe Satoshi notes are shipped with the NFC tag programmed with Trustpoint's BlackSeal authentication app for anticounterfieting verification... A cryptographic signed message stored on the tag verifies that PaperSafe.org  programmed the tag and can not be cloned.

Thanks for the detailed explained. Nice to see the effort you have put in this.

I few more questions:

• Since you are printing the encrypted privatekeys and passwords, how can we trust that you dont have a softcopy of those, Can we have trustless mechanism ?
  • Also how resistant are these notes to water. I don't want my bitcoin wealth to be wiped out by few drops of rain

BG4 (OP)
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 01:37:06 PM

This looks very nice !

Thanks for the detailed explained. Nice to see the effort you have put in this.

I few more questions:

• Since you are printing the encrypted privatekeys and passwords, how can we trust that you dont have a softcopy of those, Can we have trustless mechanism ?
  • Also how resistant are these notes to water. I don't want my bitcoin wealth to be wiped out by few drops of rain

How can we trust that you don't have a softcopy of the keys

I guess there is no way to tell if any coin producers who supply private keys keeps a copy of the key... It comes down to trust and integrity . I am by no means anonymous . My real ID is out there...  also  If I am not trusted yet by your self or anyone for that matter.   Just look at a PaperSafe Satoshi Note as  novelty bitcoin art... If you might trust me a little because of my hard work then only fund the address with a few bits to register the note to the blockchain. Then use the NFC tag on the back to store even more coins that you control the keys for....

How resistant are these notes to water . I don't want my bitcoin wealth to be wiped out by a few drops of rain.

Papersafe notes should be kept in a cool dry area away from heat and light. I have 100 year old gold mining stock certificates that look like they were printed yesterday because they were stored in a safe deposit box.  Also don't take your Papersafe for walks in the park in the rain..   on the other hand .. the private key password is sandwiched between two stickers. The hologram on the frond and the nfc tag on the back...I'm guessing that would protect it from a few drops of water...  Also there are protective sleeves the note can be stored in....  copys of the note could be kept in different locations  and the original note can be the master key...

There are many choices with how to use a papersafe Satoshi note.  As art, a collectable,  nfc key storage , A savings account . A gift ... how ever you chose,  the choice is your.
digicoinuser
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:05:09 PM

It'd be interesting to laminate one of these wallets as I don't think they are made of water resistant paper.  Smiley

BG4 (OP)
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:22:35 PM

It'd be interesting to laminate one of these wallets as I don't think they are made of water resistant paper.  Smiley

I have tested a full sheet hot lamination . The scratch off does not fare well with  extreme heat for a hot lamination process for 3 mil. full sheet pockets  The scratch off shrinks and is not easy to scratch ....  you can see that it is deformed too.....   Just one of the many things I tested.  So I dont recommend a hot lamination.

If people want a Waterproof Satoshi Note.. I could produce a Note that is printed on teslin.... If there is enough demand for such a product ....I would be happy to do a small run of  "Weather Resistant " durable  Notes.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 09:02:31 PM

These are looking awesome! Great work Smiley

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
BG4 (OP)
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:19:18 PM

These are looking awesome! Great work Smiley

They are available at PaperSafe.org
BG4 (OP)
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:42:34 PM

Anyone interested in a Laser Engraved Version of a Satoshi Note... It would come numbered with same numbered Paper Satoshi Note..

its 3in x6in
BG4 (OP)
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:58:39 PM

If you ordered any PaperSafe wallets in the last 48 hours, they will be going out in the mail by end of day tomorrow

Thank you for supporting my PaperSafe project...

BG4
PaperSafe.org
bimasena25

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

https://bitcointester.com/

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 07:39:06 AM

greats, very usefully tools, my friend

Bitcoin Tester

*Image Removed*
-Lux-

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:29:24 PM

are you able to make different types of bills for different coins?

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
BG4 (OP)
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:41:15 PM

are you able to make different types of bills for different coins?

I have about 10 different designs ...from 1million bit note to a 10k bit note  , plus other designs in mind....

I am sure I could make a note for any coin out there.....
BG4 (OP)
Legendary

PaperSafe

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:49:09 PM

NEW Design Announcement .   The PaperSafe, BlockChain Mining Share Certificate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: