Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRAL: Beware pure scam incoming  (Read 3417 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 07:57:36 PM

So viral is scam?
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:10:51 PM

Bob Suplus and a Nazi make an ICO? What could go wrong?
Can you at least research before posting stuff you just heard somewhere on the internet?
Like him or not, this guy was like 18 years old, back then. He is 38, now.

Do you also hate whole countries because their ancestors have done bad things hundreds or thousands of years ago?

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 09:46:05 PM

This is just like a share buyback.  Companies do it all the time.

If they believe that Viral is going to succeed they use the company funds to leverage their exposure.
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:19:08 PM

If they believe that Viral is going to succeed they use the company funds to leverage their exposure.

Not during the IPO. If any company tried that, the SEC would be all over them and the officers of that company would soon find themselves in jail.

chriswen

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 11:44:02 PM

Anyways I don't own any VIRAL.  I don't know what people expected from that.

Oh yeah they expected to get rich.
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:54:36 PM

Not during the IPO. If any company tried that, the SEC would be all over them and the officers of that company would soon find themselves in jail.

this is not a company or shares...
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:43:16 PM

This is just like a share buyback.  Companies do it all the time.

No kidding. Who said it was?

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 02:46:30 PM

That doesn't matter. What matters is that it is not fair play.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:27:19 PM

The problem is that alt coin world is no company. If you would know how much fake buying/selling are happening, if you would know how much manipulation is happening, but still people are buying because of greed.
chriswen

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:42:16 PM

Who's expecting fair play in the alt coin world?
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 04:45:48 PM

Who's expecting fair play in the alt coin world?

Honest people?

CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 05:51:08 PM

Can you at least research before posting stuff you just heard somewhere on the internet?

Do you also hate whole countries because their ancestors have done bad things hundreds or thousands of years ago?

I did plenty of research. I only hold people responsible for their own past, I do not believe in sins of ancestors. I am also 100% sure there is money to be made, at least for the PnD or early buyers. I don't like to FUD either, but for fuck's sake, BOB Surplus is in it, and the guy running it was a neo nazi in the past and sold films of homeless people being beaten, and was involved in a Murder trial. I grew up in Southern California and met the "Skin Head Dogs" (Justin Merriman and crew) first hand, funny enough, they were beating up a homeless person on a remote beach one night, I guess that is a thing they like to do when bored, and they attacked us when we tried to stop them. I know what those people are like. Evil.

What legit company would be willing to invest in advertising with anyone that has ANY past neo-nazi affiliations, or a murder trial, or nearly a billion dollars in owed fines and a history of hacking/Phishing?! I am not buying as I do not know if Adam has changed or not, and his past is just too evil for me, and it does remind me of those murderers on the beach that night long ago. I do respect he is using his real identity however, and I hope he has changed for the sake of anyone buying into this, and no, I don't know him personally. These are just personal opinions on Neo Nazis, racists, violence for fun, spammers and scammers, and those that send them Bitcoin and say the past doesn't matter.

chriswen

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 07:40:09 PM

I did plenty of research. I only hold people responsible for their own past, I do not believe in sins of ancestors. I am also 100% sure there is money to be made, at least for the PnD or early buyers. I don't like to FUD either, but for fuck's sake, BOB Surplus is in it, and the guy running it was a neo nazi in the past and sold films of homeless people being beaten, and was involved in a Murder trial. I grew up in Southern California and met the "Skin Head Dogs" (Justin Merriman and crew) first hand, funny enough, they were beating up a homeless person on a remote beach one night, I guess that is a thing they like to do when bored, and they attacked us when we tried to stop them. I know what those people are like. Evil.

What legit company would be willing to invest in advertising with anyone that has ANY past neo-nazi affiliations, or a murder trial, or nearly a billion dollars in owed fines and a history of hacking/Phishing?! I am not buying as I do not know if Adam has changed or not, and his past is just too evil for me, and it does remind me of those murderers on the beach that night long ago. I do respect he is using his real identity however, and I hope he has changed for the sake of anyone buying into this, and no, I don't know him personally. These are just personal opinions on Neo Nazis, racists, violence for fun, spammers and scammers, and those that send them Bitcoin and say the past doesn't matter.

I don't have any investments in VIRAL, but what you just posted seriously sounds like FUD.   I don't like to FUD, but ...
TheMystic

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 08:46:16 PM

I don't have any investments in VIRAL, but what you just posted seriously sounds like FUD.   I don't like to FUD, but ...

It's not FUD when it's true.

► ClipX ◄ ♦ The World’s first Blockchain E-Learning Platform ♦ ► ClipX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂ | ▸Whitepaper
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:10:41 PM

It's not FUD when it's true.

Remember when Bob was an innocent investor in Bitbay? I do. I am not an investor in Viral, but do some research on Bob, it is entertaining even for those of us on the sidelines. Now, for the serious part, ICO scams can harm mining and all of crypto trading, as they just care about Bitcoin and screwing people trading alts is just part of the game. I guess we are getting back to the ICO scam phase again, which means things are about to get really shitty in alts, just watch. No FUD, just facts.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:16:35 PM

Confirmation: there is a big whale in FCS, this will become interesting. Screenshots can be find on twitter.

Check the graph yourself:

https://c-cex.com/?p=fcs-btc
madape

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

VIRAL - The Official Cryptocurrency of the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 05:32:58 PM

Confirmation: there is a big whale in FCS, this will become interesting. Screenshots can be find on twitter.

watsdadeal

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:09:21 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 08:34:33 PM by watsdadeal

I can't stand stupid people like you. Why are you pasting FCS link in viral thread?

ATTENTION: Guys - user Placebo's aim is to host couple of low volume escrow for shitcoins, then aiming for a high volume escrow service & ultimately running away with BTC's. He had been working on this scam plan for long time. You have been warned.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:48:26 AM

It will be interesting to see if Adam and Bob make this something legit or not, and for the sake of cryptos in general I hope they do. I have my own personal biases and doubts, but if they want to prove themselves, now they have the chance.

oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:06:48 AM

I can't stand stupid people like you. Why are you pasting FCS link in viral thread?

ATTENTION: Guys - user Placebo's aim is to host couple of low volume escrow for shitcoins, then aiming for a high volume escrow service & ultimately running away with BTC's. He had been working on this scam plan for long time. You have been warned.

He has not done the best of jobs at building a rep he has a couple of untrusted positive feedbacks, whichever investor trusts him with a fair amount of bitcoin deserves to lose their funds.

Guys you have the information now you can invest or don't invest but you shouldn't waste your time worrying what it will do to crypto etc it is tiny in the scheme of things. Invest what you can afford to lose and all is good
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: