Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 03:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 years profitable in mining  (Read 3552 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 04:16:03 PM

I should will buy 50 s3 and this dont is problem .

I want just know , exist any cause that mining will shut down ? I dont want that my 50 s3 Dont need .

How many about years will exist mining ? My in house that will have miners
It will use around 16, 800W of power. Depending on where you live this could still be a problem. Houses usually don't have industrial level electricity.
For that power you will get 22, 500 GHash (±5%). That's 22.5 TH/s.
To get 22.5 TH/s you would need to buy 5 BF4500 miners. They would spend 15 000W of power. This should be better actually.
If you were to go for efficiency the Antminer S4 should be the best (I think).

The last Bitcoin will be mined in 2140 (could be a bit sooner). Mining won't shut down; the network can't operate without it. However there are different scenarios to consider: Bitcoin could die, your miner could become obsolete, the price could go down even further.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
toqchista2 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:05:51 PM

I want just know , exist any cause that mining will shut down ? I dont want that my 50 s3 Dont need .

It will use around 16, 800W of power. Depending on where you live this could still be a problem. Houses usually don't have industrial level electricity.
For that power you will get 22, 500 GHash (±5%). That's 22.5 TH/s.
To get 22.5 TH/s you would need to buy 5 BF4500 miners. They would spend 15 000W of power. This should be better actually.
If you were to go for efficiency the Antminer S4 should be the best (I think).

The last Bitcoin will be mined in 2140 (could be a bit sooner). Mining won't shut down; the network can't operate without it. However there are different scenarios to consider: Bitcoin could die, your miner could become obsolete, the price could go down even further.

I going to will make fine electrisy wire and should will make electrisity3 faze .

So , i will make income one in home 3 electrisity wires
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:07:56 PM

Asics change a lot between generations.  In year 2020 all S3's will be sitting on shelves. 

No one will still be using them in 5 years, it's just that simple.
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:44:32 PM

Asics change a lot between generations.  In year 2020 all S3's will be sitting on shelves. 

Why ?

Profitable will be same.

Than i will buy  s5.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 06:58:29 PM

Why ?

Profitable will be same.

Than i will buy  s5.
Because technology is rapidly changing. They won't be profitable in the future.
Do some research on your own so you stop asking questions that are deemed stupid.
All the S3's you buy will be worth almost 0$.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:06:14 PM

Why ?

Profitable will be same.

Than i will buy  s5.
Do some research on your own so you stop asking questions that are deemed stupid.

Than i will buy s5 .
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:10:45 PM

Why ?

Profitable will be same.

Than i will buy  s5.

Than i will buy s5 .

better to wait for s6-s7 they should come this sommuer, at least rumors said so

they are more efficient than s5, less heat on your apartment
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:15:59 PM

Why ?

Profitable will be same.

Than i will buy  s5.

Than i will buy s5 .

better to wait for s6-s7 they should come this sommuer, at least rumors said so

they are more efficient than s5, less heat on your apartment

Wooow , amazing.
Summer will be s6 .

And this s6 install hard will be ?

If same will be install similar s5 ,s3 .
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:21:20 PM

Why ?

Profitable will be same.

Than i will buy  s5.

Even if you buy a S5 chances of it being used in 2020 is slim.  A miner's lifetime is no where near 5 years.  The advancements make this impossible.

They are able to do more power for less electricity each generation.   It does not matter what miner you buy in 5 years it's to old.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:54:43 AM

Wooow , amazing.
Summer will be s6 .

You will need to wait as I haven't seen any news regarding the same yet, and unless an official announcement comes, it won't be possible for anyone to tell you whether installation will be the same or not...

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:14:45 AM

Wooow , amazing.
Summer will be s6 .

You will need to wait as I haven't seen any news regarding the same yet, and unless an official announcement comes, it won't be possible for anyone to tell you whether installation will be the same or not...

That account is a troll.  He in another thread is talking about putting 50 miners on a balcony.... he goes from thread to thread to trolling.
toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:25:10 AM

If buy s3 . in 2020 will be low profitable ?
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:27:15 AM

That account is a troll.  He in another thread is talking about putting 50 miners on a balcony.... he goes from thread to thread to trolling.

Lol, ok... I didn't observe that thing...
Can you please show the links this guy's been trolling at???
And BTW, 50 miners on a Balcony, seriously??? This is serious and we need to look into this matter, why this guy is trolling like that everywhere...

toqchista2 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:40:18 AM

How is s6 please will see image
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 8196

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:52:02 AM

why ?

i don't have electrisity and cooling problem .

just interested me , why don't worth in home mining ? problem is this that same profitable isn't will be ?
Let's say you want to use 50x BF4500 by Bitfury.
Each unit needs 3000W of power. That's a total of 150 000W or 150kW. I'm not sure exactly how much power you can draw at the same time, but the number is definitely lower than that.
It's is not worth it because people with bigger farms and more capital will run you out of business.
I interested me worth if not mining ?

Maybe that Mining will cancel ?
This doesn't make sense. Use google translate; it is going to be more accurate.

Not to buy 50 S3.  Much waste!  Make pay for English lesson rather.  Ability come understand advice seek in English language forum.  See you fruitless endeavour mining.

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:01:20 AM

So 5 years from now mining will be profitable again?

I say thats if it goes through a serious value increase, thats the only way anything will be worth doing. And at this moment 5 years is apart is a long time, but from past experience of 3 years ago when the ETF was proposed by the winkelvoss twins they still havent updated whats going on with it.

Which is where the value for mining would impact on that event on what I mentioned.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:29:53 AM

why ?

i don't have electrisity and cooling problem .

just interested me , why don't worth in home mining ? problem is this that same profitable isn't will be ?
Let's say you want to use 50x BF4500 by Bitfury.
Each unit needs 3000W of power. That's a total of 150 000W or 150kW. I'm not sure exactly how much power you can draw at the same time, but the number is definitely lower than that.
It's is not worth it because people with bigger farms and more capital will run you out of business.
I interested me worth if not mining ?

Maybe that Mining will cancel ?
This doesn't make sense. Use google translate; it is going to be more accurate.

Not to buy 50 S3.  Much waste!  Make pay for English lesson rather.  Ability come understand advice seek in English language forum.  See you fruitless endeavour mining.

He's trolling.  If you notice the 2 behind his name.    I'm not sure if first one was banned for trolling/posting over and over.  But he won't be buying 50, hes just trying to get posts.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:08:46 AM

I say thats if it goes through a serious value increase, thats the only way anything will be worth doing. And at this moment 5 years is apart is a long time, but from past experience of 3 years ago when the ETF was proposed by the winkelvoss twins they still havent updated whats going on with it.

Which is where the value for mining would impact on that event on what I mentioned.

Mining is never supposed to be too profitable according to the actual price of the bitcoin in the moment you are mining, if the difficulty increases the price should too, unless you try solo mining wich is luck based and pretty stupid if you ask me

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:03:36 AM

Mining is never supposed to be too profitable according to the actual price of the bitcoin in the moment you are mining, if the difficulty increases the price should too, unless you try solo mining wich is luck based and pretty stupid if you ask me

Mining is always suppose to be profitable....  there are huge companies based on this.  Yes it can be done profitable.

You do need cheap electricity.  But it can and is being done. 
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:11:35 AM

Mining is always suppose to be profitable....  there are huge companies based on this.  Yes it can be done profitable.

You do need cheap electricity.  But it can and is being done. 

You didnt read well i said ''TOO'' profitable, like you will never get instantly rich because of mining, of course its profitable if it wasnt bitcoin would be dead and no one would want to mine anymore. Unless you mine new coins for pump and dump or you get lucky and mine a coin that will raise in price hugely.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀