Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please unlock busminer account  (Read 5243 times)
BitcoinBus (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:51:20 PM

It so happened that a couple of months ago, blocked my account busminer, admit that he was guilty and strong HYIP carried away ... I promise no longer any HYIP and referral links and other violations of the rules of the conference, this account as very dear to me and I hope I will be able to get it back,really I hope your indulgence and understanding.

ps

I wrote several times to banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:55:56 PM

It so happened that a couple of months ago, blocked my account busminer, admit that he was guilty and strong HYIP carried away ... I promise no longer any HYIP and referral links and other violations of the rules of the conference, this account as very dear to me and I hope I will be able to get it back,really I hope your indulgence and understanding.

ps

If you were banned for anything to do with HYIP spam then I vote you go away forever. HYIP spam/scams have been plaguing the forum for a long time now and has made it overall worse.
BitcoinBus (OP)

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:58:58 PM

Strongly carried away and do not ponemaet that lost a lot of money, I lost an Account Sad I realized all this and more will never happen again.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:19:46 PM

You mean that you got banned for running a HYIP ? Because it is not against the rules, there is even a special section for it. I do not like it or recommend it but it is not against the rules as far as i know.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:59:18 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 07:29:43 PM by redsn0w

ps

If you were banned for anything to do with HYIP spam then I vote you go away forever. HYIP spam/scams have been plaguing the forum for a long time now and has made it overall worse.

This, I agree with you but as long the HYIP /ponzi scheme will not be against the forum rules I do not think they will stop.

You mean that you got banned for running a HYIP ? Because it is not against the rules, there is even a special section for it. I do not like it or recommend it but it is not against the rules as far as i know.

I do not think he was banned because he was running an HYIP or ponzi scheme, most probable he was banned due the spam that he has generated here in the forum.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:52:04 PM

ps

This, I agree with you but as long the HYIP /ponzi scheme will not be against the forum rules I do not think they will stop.

I do not think he was banned because he was running an HYIP or ponzi scheme, most probable he was banned due the spam that he has generated here in the forum.

Spam in what way because as i said before and reported before there was one user spamming his own thread with posts every hour having like 15 posts only from him and he never got banned.

Edit: now that i think about it im not sure if he got banned, there should be a message to show you if someone who you reported got banned
BitcoinBus (OP)

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 10:29:04 AM

Help please, very much want to return to my account , I undertake to be correct and interesting member of the conference and bring only benefit! I beg you!
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:09:42 PM

Help please, very much want to return to my account , I undertake to be correct and interesting member of the conference and bring only benefit! I beg you!

Maybe try to wait 30-45 days and 'make an appeal' to theymos, he 'may' unban you Wink (good luck).
BitcoinBus (OP)

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:11:00 PM

Maybe try to wait 30-45 days and 'make an appeal' to theymos, he 'may' unban you Wink (good luck).
Thanks, I wrote several times to banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:13:54 PM

Thanks, I wrote several times to banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com

You should write only 'one' appeal, make more than one can extend the reply from theymos or the unban, wait... (If the ban was justified I do not think you will be unbanned, and I am sure the ban is justified).

BitcoinBus (OP)

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2015, 05:17:02 PM

Thank you very much for your support , I will wait and hope for the best .
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:21:08 PM

Thank you very much for your support , I will wait and hope for the best .

You are welcome, remember that you (as person) are not longer 'accepted' here so you can't post outside the meta section. Here in this section you can only ask question about your ban, nothing else.

Patience...

ps

Spam in generally, it is a simple rule ... if you spam you'll be banned. Scam are not against the forum rules, it's two different things (as you know).
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 04:34:39 PM

Strongly carried away and do not ponemaet that lost a lot of money, I lost an Account Sad I realized all this and more will never happen again.

I lost an account, too...
i think a child board under META like "Banned Accounts" where
the moderator who has applied the ban explain in a few words the motivation,
could help the banned user to understand better his errors.. and non banned users to understand better behaviours to avoid!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3983

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 10:01:43 AM

I looked through your messages and can add more reasons:
Many referral spam cryptominer service and LTBC forum in several sections at the same time; thread hijacking at least several dozens of times with links on your topics about LTBC forum and cryptominer service.

So you just made too much referral spam but i think you know it.

Link to busminer profile by the way: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=121232

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinBus (OP)

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

I should not write this Account with at least a month ?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 07:42:07 PM

I should not write this Account with at least a month ?

You dont get it, do you?

Its not a single account that is banned. All accounts you touch are banned. You the person behind the account and any other accounts are banned. If your other account is banned you cant just make a new one and keep going while you wait for the ban on your main to wear off.

I can create a virtual machine under your account in google cloud services, any quantity, welcome your suggestions.

Free trial
https://cloud.google.com/free-trial/

Never Mind, Better luck Next Time
when restart ?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
BitcoinBus (OP)

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:56:27 AM

Now I understand everything , I undertake not to write anywhere else except this topic, thank you all for your help!
BitcoinBus (OP)

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 05:21:08 AM

ps

Hello, more than 3 months blocked account as help I understood everything and realized pledge to be an exemplary member
fuzion

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:29:20 AM

ps

Hello, more than 3 months blocked account as help I understood everything and realized pledge to be an exemplary member

there is no way your account would be unblocked, just learn the lesson and dont break any rules

BitcoinBus (OP)

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 01:04:31 PM

there is no way your account would be unblocked, just learn the lesson and dont break any rules
Embarrassed
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: