Print  
Author Topic: [close]  (Read 516 times)
vCardVideo (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 02:20:26 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 06:11:42 PM by vCardVideo

I will order and email $150 Amazon Giftcard FINAL OFFER from my personal amazon account for a BITCOINTALK.ORG Hero Account

Hero account must have NO RED FLAGS Period!!!

NO BANS
NO LOAN DEFAULTS
NO NEGATIVES (GOOD OR POSITIVE TRUST PREFERRED)
NO SELLING HACKED OR STOLEN KEYS/GOODS/ETC..
basically NO B.S. whatsoever

Owner must be able to provide SIGNED ADDRESS VERIFICATION
Account must have good or funny USERNAME (IF YOU'RE WILLING TO, PM ME PRIVATELY but I do NOT want an offensive username)
Account must have decent previous posts (NO SPAM)

If you're interested please post basic stats below and PM ME PRIVATELY the username.

Thanks,
v.V.

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 02:32:48 PM

I will order and email $125 Amazon Giftcard from my personal amazon account for a BITCOINTALK.ORG Hero Account

NO BANS
NO LOAN DEFAULTS

Account must have good or funny USERNAME (PM ME PRIVATELY)

If you're interested please post basic stats below and PM ME PRIVATELY the username.

Thanks,
v.V.

No one will sell a hero account for 0.45btc (85% of amazon gift card value,the average price for that amazon giftcards are sold here)

if you are serious about buying one then increase your budget and offer BTC as payment option, who know if that amazon 125$ giftcard is bought with stolen CC.

and no one will tell you username before you buy, good luck with your purchase

Available
PM me to rent this space.
vCardVideo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 02:34:55 PM

I will order and email $125 Amazon Giftcard from my personal amazon account for a BITCOINTALK.ORG Hero Account

NO BANS
NO LOAN DEFAULTS

Account must have good or funny USERNAME (PM ME PRIVATELY)

Thanks,
v.V.

No one will sell a hero account for 0.45btc (85% of amazon gift card value,the average price for that amazon giftcards are sold here)

if you are serious about buying one then increase your budget and offer BTC as payment option, who know if AGC are bought with hacked CC

and no one will tell you username before you buy, good luck with your purchase

OK thanks, still haven't got any BTC yet :-) and I never sell fake or hacked crap, just FYI. I know i'm new member which is cool, but that will NEVER HAPPEN with me I assure you. But thanks for the info man, I see you post here a lot, you're an asset to this forum! truly appreciated!
harlenadler

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

At least you're not trying to pay with some useless video or anything this time...
And even if someone was to take your gift card offer at face value, then it would come out to be around 0.53btcs, which is already cheap for a Hero account. They usually sell for 0.6 btc minimum, and that's at the lower end of the spectrum. You want higher quality, you pay more. That's just how it is.

Seeing as you're a newbie account, I would warn users against trading with you for an AGC. People tend to accept Amazon gift cards sold by members with high trust levels, to reduce the risk of buying a carded code. Even then, they only sell for around 85% of their face value.
I think you're noticing the lack of response to your posts, and I also think that the users here have advised you on how to change your methods so you can attract more traders.
-Adler
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 03:14:24 PM

Yes with only 0.45 you will only get Hero acc with neg trust.Price for Hero acc with Neutral trust now worth 0.7 at least.
But who knows perhaps you will find seller who really need btc fast and willing to sell it with that price.
And i agree with Adler about not to use AGC, use bitcoin and trusted escrow. I believe you will get what you want.

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
vCardVideo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 03:08:43 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 06:11:29 PM by vCardVideo

[close]
Pages: [1]