Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ways to invest Bitcoins  (Read 11378 times)
hasmukhrawal

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:57:40 PM

since i dont wanna create a thread for this , i would like to ask you people whether
is it worth investing in cloud mining ?
i have been through some websites and noticed a very little profit in it.

===========Don't invest on cloudmining any more==========

you will lose your money, trading is better than it, you can trade BTC-USD/eur/Cny lowest risk but still can get profit

yeah i guess you are right .
what about trading in altcoins ?
will they return any profit or there is huge risk in it too ?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:56:12 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 06:09:14 AM by Amph

since i dont wanna create a thread for this , i would like to ask you people whether
is it worth investing in cloud mining ?
i have been through some websites and noticed a very little profit in it.

===========Don't invest on cloudmining any more==========

you will lose your money, trading is better than it, you can trade BTC-USD/eur/Cny lowest risk but still can get profit

yeah i guess you are right .
what about trading in altcoins ?
will they return any profit or there is huge risk in it too ?

they are very rishy, because of the wide range that you need to deal with, i think you can go with some of the most notorious and be relatively safe with your investments, like monero/dash/litecoin(was a good bet now because of the halving)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:46:52 PM

well as already said there is some big crypto that worths the investment already over 5 months alive soo those is the most safe to invest new crypto is just too risky to put some btc in as it can die in 1 week or less
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:38:59 AM

well as already said there is some big crypto that worths the investment already over 5 months alive soo those is the most safe to invest new crypto is just too risky to put some btc in as it can die in 1 week or less
Yes its hard to stake your coins, and you know that it chance to success is low. because you work hard for it, you work hard to earn that coins so that you won't make a stupid things to loss your money.
regtrade (OP)

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:51:28 PM

I think the question might have been better phrased as "what are the best ways to cash out bitcoins, into any other form of asset?"
If one has a lot of bitcoins and does not wish to receive cash in hand or cash to bank for them, what other ways can one cash-out?

The gold bullion bars were a great example, they can then be stored in a security box.
The Stocks which are held in dollar currency so they do not rely on Bitcoins future were another good one, although one would still need to cash these out via BTC presumably at some point in the future which would rely on sufficient liquidity (maybe a problem if BTC flatlines)

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
knowhow

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:47:06 PM

well im present on a place where i can get montly interest of 15% soo i dont need to trade or move my bitcoins.... i trust the admin of the website and he his trading with my balance easy way,and well till the moment the most safe way to get a boost to my bitcoins Cheesy
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:56:14 PM

What is there to invest Bitcoins in without having to cash out to fiat first?

I was looking for ways to buy physical gold (held in bank), stocks/shares, stuff like that, but options seem very limited.

Any ideas?

To buy physical Gold visit allcoin.com and buy some Goldreserve (XGR) then exchange this to physical gold, check London exchange website, you can also search for gold bullion websites online.
Dotakels

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:42:23 PM

well im present on a place where i can get montly interest of 15% soo i dont need to trade or move my bitcoins.... i trust the admin of the website and he his trading with my balance easy way,and well till the moment the most safe way to get a boost to my bitcoins Cheesy
15% is so very high, how much you could earn from that? may i know what that website is? or its a scammed?
knowhow

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:27:56 PM

well not a scam is just a good place runned by an honest admin but main rule is NEVER INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOOSE,but he made a new coin run his site and now offering it 15% montly soo community trust is the way to go....
benawesome100

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:48:53 AM

Are there any easy and secure ways of investing?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:21:50 AM

nothing is "easy and secure," if there was such a thing as "guaranteed profit" or "lots of free money" then everyone would be doing it. all investments hold risks and nothing is 100% safe. if any investment claims to have "guaranteed profit" or "quick roi" its most likely a scam.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Dotakels

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:21:59 AM

Diversify your money in different investment.
Don't loan so that you can pay your loan into your investment.
You should have an extra money for incase of lost your money in investment.
Invest in no collateral investment, if theres some.

Thats only i know about investing. I hope you have learn or used to that ways to earn and secure your investment.
mahi4ever

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:08:45 PM

Earned much by posting.
Want to learn any other methods to earn.please suggest some methods other than faucets.
regtrade (OP)

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:33:53 PM

A frustrating amount of rubbish spouted in this thread! I suppose I am more used to tighter nit forums where the people who don't know, don't speak.
I hate to generalise since theres been some useful and well deliberated input on this thread, but some of the posts are just people saying words that they think have something to do with "investing"

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
knowhow

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:27:26 PM

well there is several ways to invest it ,and every day a new one comes live soo search about the projects before invest and then if you wanna try exchanges with some bitcoins only
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:19:27 AM

well there is several ways to invest it ,and every day a new one comes live soo search about the projects before invest and then if you wanna try exchanges with some bitcoins only
like he said, it is very much the way mengemabangkan your bitcoin, such as trading, gambling, mining and others, tyapi every thing at risk, you should be careful in selecting
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:10:54 AM

Earned much by posting.
Want to learn any other methods to earn.please suggest some methods other than faucets.

selling and buy account or create your own and use them for many signature

lending with 10% in max one week for return

do some trade, if you are good at it

the rest is pure gambling, not recommended
Dotakels

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:08:48 PM

Earned much by posting.

You can make an account then wait until its ranked become full member and up, its tooks only 100 days, then sell it so that you can earn, you can create many accounts but remember used it properly.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:00:19 PM

the mining time has already gone.... mining solo the same way is hard to ROI the equipment cost and pay the energy bill as mentioned try exchanges better results and easy to play with it

Yeah for bitcoin atm (at this price), but you can mine new altcoins.
A few go really high with the price, but you must have some luck to choose the right coin.  Smiley
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 07:14:20 PM

Earned much by posting.

You can make an account then wait until its ranked become full member and up, its tooks only 100 days, then sell it so that you can earn, you can create many accounts but remember used it properly.

better to use your account to gain trust without waiting for its rank to boost up, then you can sold it as a higher value, and save much time

but it may look like you are abusing trust, so do it only if you have something to sell or trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: