Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Full] Bit★Starz.com May Signature Campaign – up to 0.12 BTC and more per month  (Read 2808 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Come original.

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:29:37 AM

Can we get an update seeing as the end of the month is drawing near. I think a week would be fair. Has anyone PMd the op about it?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:35:01 AM

Will we be able to get an extension for the days the forum was down if needed? An extra week would be good seeing as how we also started 5 days into the new month. Thanks.

i agree with this request.
i hope it will be evaluated from campaign admin.
This is running on monthly base. If this month gets extension
, next month will be less and is not fair for the ppl enrolling in that campaign!
Neg

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:50:35 AM

Will we be able to get an extension for the days the forum was down if needed? An extra week would be good seeing as how we also started 5 days into the new month. Thanks.

i agree with this request.
i hope it will be evaluated from campaign admin.
This is running on monthly base. If this month gets extension
, next month will be less and is not fair for the ppl enrolling in that campaign!

It's not fair to those who joined up either because they don't get the full amount of time, not to mention the forum was down for 3 or 4 days. A better solution would be to make it 30 days from the day the campaign starts not whenever it starts till the 30th of the month. Just start it from the 5th till the 5th or whatever date you give an extension to.
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 02:09:08 PM

After requests by participants and approval by signature campaign admin bitstarz.net we are giving 5 days extension to complete your posts, May month's signature campaign will end on 5th June.

Regards
Neotox...

Available
PM me to rent this space.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:20:19 PM

After requests by participants and approval by signature campaign admin bitstarz.net we are giving 5 days extension to complete your posts, May month's signature campaign will end on 5th June.

Regards
Neotox...

Good to know... thanks!
defcon23
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:52:56 PM

Thank you for these 5 days extension update  Wink
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:09:40 AM

When will you start June's campaign? At 5th June? Or 1st June?
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 02:45:45 AM

June's campaign will start when May's campaign ends
means on 6th June

Available
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 12:59:40 PM

means on 6th June

will be good to have something like reserved spots for current members, something like current members have X days to re-enroll again if they want, ofc, always if @Neotox considerer thay those members are able to enroll again Smiley  what do you think?

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
SOAD

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:18:46 PM

means on 6th June

will be good to have something like reserved spots for current members, something like current members have X days to re-enroll again if they want, ofc, always if @Neotox considerer thay those members are able to enroll again Smiley  what do you think?

I think it's fairer if all the slots are just re-opened at the end of every month. Wouldn't be fair to just let the same users hog all the slots month after month and at least then it's first come first served and gives new users a chance to jump on board. I think the majority of campaigns are like this.

PS Thanks for the extension as well.

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 02:40:19 PM

means on 6th June

I think it's fairer if all the slots are just re-opened at the end of every month. Wouldn't be fair to just let the same users hog all the slots month after month and at least then it's first come first served and gives new users a chance to jump on board. I think the majority of campaigns are like this.

PS Thanks for the extension as well.

well yes, was just a suggestion, so is ok Smiley

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:10:00 PM

Hi,

Can I ask now for a place in the next month's campaign?

If so, should I post the info required in the opening post and change the signature, or wait for the approval?

Regards.

Come original.

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:27:45 PM

Hi,

If so, should I post the info required in the opening post and change the signature, or wait for the approval?

Regards.

Nope. Places can't be reserved and it's first come first served. The new campaign will start on the 5th so check back then and try grab a slot. You'll need to put the signature in right before you sign up, though. Rollin has sign ups opening soon as well so you could try there also.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:38:46 PM

Hi,

Regards.

Nope. Places can't be reserved and it's first come first served. The new campaign will start on the 5th so check back then and try grab a slot. You'll need to put the signature in right before you sign up, though. Rollin has sign ups opening soon as well so you could try there also.

Thanks, will try it on 5th.

Come original.

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:34:11 AM

So it's the 5th and hopefully payday today. Will the new term still be starting today as I'd like to re-enrol as this is a great campaign.
defcon23
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:16:46 AM

today 6 june . dont we are supposed to be paid since yesterday?  Roll Eyes
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:24:06 AM

signing up for June's campaign

Bitcoin address: 1ADpP7Xut1a47LWWr1A1MDcfhdP6UuJcV8
Starting posts: 156
Forum Rank at time of entry: full member

thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Honeybooboo

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:35:19 AM

Yup but payment normally takes a few days but it has been getting quicker as each month goes on.

signing up for June's campaign

Bitcoin address: 1ADpP7Xut1a47LWWr1A1MDcfhdP6UuJcV8
Starting posts: 156
Forum Rank at time of entry: full member

thanks

They start a new thread for each month.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 12:02:47 PM

They start a new thread for each month.

oh didnt know that, I'll keep an eye out for the new thread Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Neotox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 12:55:29 PM

So it's the 5th and hopefully payday today. Will the new term still be starting today as I'd like to re-enrol as this is a great campaign.
Campaign ended 5th june (included)
we are counting your posts and payments will released soon, new thread for june campaign should up tonight.
final list of participants will sent to bitstars.net to check and process the payment.

Regards
Neotox...

Available
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: