Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ok so whoever made a bet on the May Weather and Pacman Fight, we were scammed!!!  (Read 428 times)
duckydonald (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:01:16 PM

ok I love Manny right, I respect him for his humility.  I think this time his humility got the best of him.  He had an injury before the fight even happen!!!  why was this kept quiet?  I dont know.  To make money???  To now make more money on another fight?  I dont know.  

Check out these two sources.  

One is for a rematch between Manny and May
http://www.si.com/boxing/2015/05/05/floyd-mayweather-manny-pacquiao-rematch-2016

Two now there is a injury that we did not know about unless it was said, I really didnt see it anywhere.  
http://www.si.com/boxing/2015/05/04/manny-pacquiao-injury-shoulder-surgery-rotator-cuff

What do you think?Huh

Also guess what I made a bet on Manny!!  I did not know he had injuries!!!!
Honeybooboo

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:01:51 PM

You wern't scammed. People are just complaining and inventing conspiracies just because they either lost of their favorite Manny did. I think they should have a rematch though, especially since I think Mayweather has one more fight on his contract with HBO. People would still love to see them have another go at each other and hopefully this time it would be a better fight.
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:13:32 PM

You wern't scammed. People are just complaining and inventing conspiracies just because they either lost of their favorite Manny did. I think they should have a rematch though, especially since I think Mayweather has one more fight on his contract with HBO. People would still love to see them have another go at each other and hopefully this time it would be a better fight.

yes a shoulder injury does effect a player going into a fight, is like Derek jeter has a knee injury and they will allow him to go play baseball.  Its not right, Both camps should have postponed the fight
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:04:40 AM

Manny clearly wasn't up to it on the day and Floyd has his victory now. Why would he want to fight him again and risk losing?
+n+(?_?)+n+

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

+ + + + + + + + + + + +

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 02:49:32 AM

Manny said he didn't feel pain weeks before the fight. The pain started showing again after Mayweather purposely hugging him.

Smoke up and chill down.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:06:37 AM

Manny clearly wasn't up to it on the day and Floyd has his victory now. Why would he want to fight him again and risk losing?

I'm pretty sure that a giant boatload of cash would be a good reason to risk losing.

+n+(?_?)+n+

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

+ + + + + + + + + + + +

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:17:12 AM

I'm pretty sure that a giant boatload of cash would be a good reason to risk losing.

I will fight mayweather without using any arm for 100 million. lol

Smoke up and chill down.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:35:11 AM

Apparently people in Las Vegas are suing Manny due to his injury, Sure it sounds like a bad injury and probably not wise to hide it up until after the fight but seriously suing him wtf?
duckydonald (OP)

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:00:56 PM

Apparently people in Las Vegas are suing Manny due to his injury, Sure it sounds like a bad injury and probably not wise to hide it up until after the fight but seriously suing him wtf?

Yes because it effects the fight!  Think of it if you gambled 3000 usd on Manny and you thought he was in top shape and he was going into a fight with an injury, your telling me you woudn't be angry?    

I only bet 3 bucks still I am a bit upset.  Its not alot compared to the other  bettors wages.  If this was known, then May Weather payout should had been less and Manny maybe like 5x the payout.

Oh one more thing I am a fan of Manny even though he fucked up, I rather see May weather fight someone who is hungry, if he can beat him then ill give him the repsect he deserved, fighting people at there prime of retiring dont mean poo.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: