Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about how hot Asian girls are. [NSFW]  (Read 913955 times)
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:29:38 PM

note my taste at all. she's not ugly, just has a weird face.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:29:56 PM

still my favorite Grin i will keep on stalking her

oh god  Shocked

OMFG!!!! WE have a stalker over here!!!!!

Space for rent if its still trending
forever21

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:33:17 PM

still my favorite Grin i will keep on stalking her

oh god  Shocked

OMFG!!!! WE have a stalker over here!!!!!

i have her twitter and facebook too bad i created a thread her to see if there is any bitcointalk chicks here the reward is 0.015 but no one joined
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 07:49:35 PM

ohhh look i just found a little cute buttom there what is it? ah the ignore buttom bye bye mr freak i dunno whats with you but you dont have any permission to post my photo here

enjoy the blackhole

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:56:39 PM

ohhh look i just found a little cute buttom there what is it? ah the ignore buttom bye bye mr freak i dunno whats with you but you dont have any permission to post my photo here

enjoy the blackhole

She's very hot, but forever21 is a bit creepy...

a bit??? I would replace "a bit" with " a fucking lot!"

Space for rent if its still trending
forever21

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:04:20 PM

enjoy the blackhole

Well, I was trying to be nice, but yeah.

i am not freak or something i just enjoying to look at here what the problem?
beetcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:09:45 PM

enjoy the blackhole

We all enjoy looking at her, but tracking down her online accounts and hoarding pictures of her makes you creepy.

why though? i mean you guys masturbate to her pictures right? that's more creepy. people track other people that they find interesting or attractive on twitter all the time, after all.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:10:53 PM

enjoy the blackhole

We all enjoy looking at her, but tracking down her online accounts and hoarding pictures of her makes you creepy.

indeed this guy is totaly crazy serje post only one of my pics and its fine with me but this guy is already knew my twitter and whats next? my home address or my personal cp number lol im smoking pot but im sure i never hurt anyone in my life...what is he a cop or fbi?

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
beetcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:12:12 PM

enjoy the blackhole

indeed this guy is totaly crazy serje post only one of my pics and its fine with me but this guy is already knew my twitter and whats next? my home address or my personal cp number lol im smoking pot but im sure i never hurt anyone in my life...what is he a cop or fbi?

wha, is that picture of you? well, at least it's flattering that someone is down to put you on stalker status.
forever21

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:13:18 PM

enjoy the blackhole

why though? i mean you guys masturbate to her pictures right? that's more creepy. people track other people that they find interesting or attractive on twitter all the time, after all.

correct buddy i only enjoy to look at her shes cute and looked young maybe around 16 and petite seems like an asia doll that is why i find her pretty thats all
beetcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:14:27 PM

enjoy the blackhole

correct buddy i only enjoy to look at her shes cute and looked young maybe around 16 and petite seems like an asia doll that is why i find her pretty thats all

following her is okay and all, but only online. if you knwo too much about her, then that's just creepy. but if you otherwise only jack off to her picture and watch her posts, it's perfectly fine. oh, it looks like you asked some random girl to meet you in the philippines.. yeah man, that's kinda creepy.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:17:27 PM

enjoy the blackhole

following her is okay and all, but only online. if you knwo too much about her, then that's just creepy. but if you otherwise only jack off to her picture and watch her posts, it's perfectly fine. oh, it looks like you asked some random girl to meet you in the philippines.. yeah man, that's kinda creepy.

how did he know my twitter then? i have a different name facebook is ok because its in my profile and right its really flattering to put you on a stalker list but its also creeping me out

PRIMEDICE
forever21

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:18:32 PM

enjoy the blackhole

i want to hear her voice is that ok? Grin
beetcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:18:46 PM

enjoy the blackhole

how did he know my twitter then? i have a different name facebook is ok because its in my profile and right its really flattering to put you on a stalker list but its also creeping me out

yeah, if you looked you up like that, then it may be very creepy. did he actually ask to meet you up in the philippines? you could probably, no most definitely, catfish the guy  Cheesy
jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:21:04 PM

enjoy the blackhole

yeah, if you looked you up like that, then it may be very creepy. did he actually ask to meet you up in the philippines? catfish that nigga!

he did but i dunno if he is kidding or not anyway i dont have any plan to meet him up after all i have a son to take care rather than meeting him up for what reason?

PRIMEDICE
forever21

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:21:55 PM

enjoy the blackhole

Dude, you sound... a little obsessed. I think she's cute, too, and I'd like to know more about her, but... you need some people skills.

im just kidding lol Grin
beetcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:22:19 PM

enjoy the blackhole

Dude, you sound... a little obsessed. I think she's cute, too, and I'd like to know more about her, but... you need some people skills.

i can imagine him breathing really hard into the phone, with her on the other end.. she talks, and there's a 10 second pause, which at the tail end you hear a loud moan.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:23:12 PM

This off topic words war is still on which is not good for any one because now mods don't like too much talk in this section Cheesy

beetcoin

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:24:14 PM

enjoy the blackhole

yeah, if you looked you up like that, then it may be very creepy. did he actually ask to meet you up in the philippines? catfish that nigga!

he did but i dunno if he is kidding or not anyway i dont have any plan to meet him up after all i have a son to take care rather than meeting him up for what reason?

your email is out in the open. i just did a search on it and look what i found (actually, i won't post it out of your own privacy). you should really remove your public email address. and i'm not a perv, just um.. showing to you that you should keep your privacy  Grin

oh and you have also linked your facebook in your profile.
jodybay

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 08:28:24 PM

enjoy the blackhole

your email is out in the open. i just did a search on it and look what i found (actually, i won't post it out of your own privacy). you should really remove your public email address. and i'm not a perv, just um.. showing to you that you should keep your privacy  Grin

oh and you have also linked your facebook in your profile.

that is the only email i used on facebook i have a different email add on every social media that im involve in
and yes i just put that fb on my profile only that facebook no other

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: