Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No BS, No Flufff Straight Up Simple Ponzi Game  (Read 948 times)
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:20:21 PM

Site got shutting down due to violation of Hostinger' ToS.
Why you were using a free domain? No money by your side admin? That's not good... But I really appreciate your honesty  Cheesy
I hope you are going to refund the people left in queue, somehow  Roll Eyes
Next time purchase an offshore domain through Bitcoin for only $15 (a year btw)  Cool

It got shut down already?  That didn't last long.  Too bad I was going to invest 10 bitcoins and get rich! 

Someone should make a statistical analysis of these things and find the average time of TMA (Take the Money and Run!)
adolf84

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:04:53 PM

We are running a no frills, no fake "I have an investment firm and would like you to invest in XYZ" pretty website, good ol' no fluff ponzi game. It doesn't have little moving mining vehicles or virtual pot stores that never pay out. It works like this.
Go to this website: http://fillyourmoney.hol.es/
Send your selected amount of BTC to the wallet address at the site and...
Receive your returns in the estimated time frame related to your deposit.
Bammm, that's it. Yep...let that awkward silent moment go by...looking away...okay, maybe they're gone. Nope, still there.

Anyways, our goal is to pull off something novel. We are going to attempt to actually run an honest game (well, as honest as you can be running a ponzi gambling game) and try to pay out what is promised without going broke ourselves. There, that's it. No guarantees other than our word. You won't get rich from the returns, but, we will try our darndest (is that a word?) to give you a return where others just take it all and run.

The first 20 deposits of 0.01 BTC or more will get an extra 0.01 BTC just for the hell of it. (Minus what it costs to ship these things out.)

Remember, this is a simple ponzi gambling game. Although we will be attempting to make it as honest and fair as possible. Please only "bet" what you would be willing to lose. Oh, and if you have a gambling problem, please call 1-800-522-4700.

FillYourMoney.Hol.es

Why u not make that first 20 deposit minimum deposit lower to 0.001??
FillYourMoneyHoles (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:09:21 PM

Sorry, this was a little experiment and a learning lesson for us. Unforeseen, things happen when you try something new. Everyone was paid minus someone who it looks like paid with an online wallet. So, no one was "robbed" and all that were owed were paid. I will be trying this again in the not too distant future. BTW, thanks for the advice of using a bitcoin paid website. I guess it pays to read a TOS every now and then. Thanks to those who participated.
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:53:59 AM

The site can't open now
anderson00673

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:57:21 PM

The site can't open now

Its a done deal already.  It didn't last very long did it?
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:50:27 AM

We will help you to gather up money for your business. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: