Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing 22, Inc: The future of bitcoin is already the past. Give us money.  (Read 2786 times)
louise123

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:58:17 AM

The cotton Ginny, arguably one of the greatest innovations of the industrial revolution, was essentially a good design turned on its head. Your idea is pure serendipity sir! I commend you, however, this thread belongs in the "securities" section. Or maybe "micro-earnings"
Please choose one and move thread.

I apologize sir.   It wasn't my intention to already violate regulations this early in our company's history.  We are currently in the process of hiring a team member to research moving threads on Bitcoin Talk.  Please be patient during our initial growth phase.

- Because of these facts we predict massive returns within the first few years of operation and to eventually become one of the most valuable companies on Earth.  

I am applying for the marketing and growth strategy officer. The first thing to do is to move the headquarters to Mars, that way 22 inc WILL be the most valuable company on the planet with the second biggest economy in the solar system; not only "one of".

Oh no, they have a plan to take on the biggest companies on earth.
They will slowly but steadily crush most of them and become "one of the most valuable companies on Earth".  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LOL!
And to think that, this ingenious plan was conceived only but 10 minutes ago.
Can you imagine what could be done in the next 10 minutes or an hour?  Shocked

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Shindo1988

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Samurai

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:01:04 AM

The cotton Ginny, arguably one of the greatest innovations of the industrial revolution, was essentially a good design turned on its head. Your idea is pure serendipity sir! I commend you, however, this thread belongs in the "securities" section. Or maybe "micro-earnings"

I apologize sir.   It wasn't my intention to already violate regulations this early in our company's history.  We are currently in the process of hiring a team member to research moving threads on Bitcoin Talk.  Please be patient during our initial growth phase.

- Because of these facts we predict massive returns within the first few years of operation and to eventually become one of the most valuable companies on Earth.  

I am applying for the marketing and growth strategy officer. The first thing to do is to move the headquarters to Mars, that way 22 inc WILL be the most valuable company on the planet with the second biggest economy in the solar system; not only "one of".

They will slowly but steadily crush most of them and become "one of the most valuable companies on Earth".  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LOL!
Can you imagine what could be done in the next 10 minutes or an hour?  Shocked

I sure can imagine.

WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Next stop: MARS

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:02:05 AM

I apologize sir.   It wasn't my intention to already violate regulations this early in our company's history.  We are currently in the process of hiring a team member to research moving threads on Bitcoin Talk.  Please be patient during our initial growth phase.

They will slowly but steadily crush most of them and become "one of the most valuable companies on Earth".  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LOL!
Yeah, but in Bitcoin time that's like, a whole afternoon almost
louise123

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:06:57 AM

LOL!
Yeah, but in Bitcoin time that's like, a whole afternoon almost

That's right, I completely forgot about that.  Tongue
I sometimes get forgetful when I see BS/scammy threads in these forums.
I am alergic to BS and scams  Cheesy

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
americanpegasus (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:08:00 AM

If you've been waiting on your chance to get in on the ground floor of bitcoin 2.0, here it is.  

22, Inc burst into existence about six minutes ago, and already is transforming the cryptocurrency scene forever.  

-snip-

I stopped there.
I don't know what you are talking about because I didn't read any further,
but I am guessing you want people to send you money right?

Do you really think ANYONE will send you their money for an idea you had six minutes ago?
Did you research or work on your idea to see how it's going to work?

What the fuck did you say to my company, little kid?  I'll have you know I completed over 80 credits of a Computer Science degree in 2003 and have been awarded the Air Medal six times for sustained heroism in air combat.  You might have thought you were about to poke a hole in my business plan, but all you really did was make a fool of yourself.  

I'll have you know that generous Redditors have already invested over 41 bits through Changetip which is an infinity% increase in capital than we had fifteen minutes ago.  

So you just missed out.  The first venture capital is already rolling in, and as usual, you've been left in the dust.  

Enjoy your betamax lifestyle, simpleton.  

I'll be over here making history.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
louise123

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:16:04 AM

If you've been waiting on your chance to get in on the ground floor of bitcoin 2.0, here it is.  

22, Inc burst into existence about six minutes ago, and already is transforming the cryptocurrency scene forever.  

-snip-

I stopped there.
I don't know what you are talking about because I didn't read any further,
but I am guessing you want people to send you money right?

Do you really think ANYONE will send you their money for an idea you had six minutes ago?
Did you research or work on your idea to see how it's going to work?

What the fuck did you say to my company, little kid?  I'll have you know I completed over 80 credits of a Computer Science degree in 2003 and have been awarded the Air Medal six times for sustained heroism in air combat.  You might have thought you were about to poke a hole in my business plan, but all you really did was make a fool of yourself.  

I'll have you know that generous Redditors have already invested over 41 bits through Changetip which is an infinity% increase in capital than we had fifteen minutes ago.  

So you just missed out.  The first venture capital is already rolling in, and as usual, you've been left in the dust.  

Enjoy your betamax lifestyle, simpleton.  

I'll be over here making history.

41 bits ha?
WOW, you can proceed with your plan now, you are rich!

Listen, chances are that you got that tip because you are amusing.
You truly are, you made me laugh  Cheesy

Now, understand one thing, and that is that I didn't try to poke no holes, I asked you something: Did you research or work on your idea to see how it's going to work?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
R2D221

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:46:03 PM

Sarcastic post is sarcastic. Why are people getting all serious and mad at it?

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
InceptionCoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:50:09 PM

Some people can't accept humor about money.

Skilled C++ and Python programmer. Looking around to create solid longterm coin by myself. Do you have any ideas? Feel free to PM me.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:24:59 PM

I think he's actually serious...being humorous but still wants to create something. 

R2D221

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:02:54 PM

I think he's actually serious...being humorous but still wants to create something. 

No, I don't think so. I understood this post as a parody to 21 and other projects.

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:12:28 PM

Is this a joke thread? You want people on this forum to give you large investment money to advance an idea that is the polar opposite of everything Bitcoin. Yeah, this must be a joke thread.

Yes, I'd say joke thread.

What we propose to do is create the next essential layer on top of bitcoin that will enable full transaction reversibility

I wonder how they intend to do that without making scamming so easy a toddler could do it. Bitcoin already has full transaction reversibility, if the recipient of funds chooses to return them. Any alternative to this involves forcibly taking funds from the recipient against their will. Think about that whenever someone whines about "full transaction reversibility."

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
waxwing

Activity: 469
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:52:50 PM

What we propose to do is create the next essential layer on top of bitcoin that will enable full transaction reversibility and full regulatory compliance.  

Umm... Can you also make my beard trimmer into a frying pan, because I've really been wanting that.

Setting aside the joke nature of the post, there is nothing illogical about that particular statement. It is easy to build a reversible layer on top of Bitcoin, because it's easy to build reversibility on top of irreversibility. It's only the opposite that's impossible.

PGP fingerprint 2B6FC204D9BF332D062B 461A141001A1AF77F20B (use email to contact)
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:53:42 PM

I wonder how they intend to do that without making scamming so easy a toddler could do it. Bitcoin already has full transaction reversibility, if the recipient of funds chooses to return them. Any alternative to this involves forcibly taking funds from the recipient against their will. Think about that whenever someone whines about "full transaction reversibility."

That's the secret behind the technology of 22 inc, and what makes it so valuable. If you become a big enough investor, perhaps we'd be able to reveal our white paper on full transaction reversibility enabled by a completely centralized ledger.

(Note that I've joined this company earlier as the Marketing and growth strategy officer)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:57:45 PM

This makes so much sense. What about adding a "claw back" feature. That way when you change your mind about a purchase you can pull your money back to your wallet!  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:10:54 PM

This makes so much sense. What about adding a "claw back" feature. That way when you change your mind about a purchase you can pull your money back to your wallet!  Cheesy
We not only have this planned in the future, but we will also roll out a revolutionary "auto-claw back" feature, that "claws back" after every purchase you make automatically. This way you don't have to waste time doing it yourself every single time.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:43:16 PM

No, I don't think so. I understood this post as a parody to 21 and other projects.

OH.  well then, you got me!  good trolling OP.  well done.

americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:05:27 PM

That's the secret behind the technology of 22 inc, and what makes it so valuable. If you become a big enough investor, perhaps we'd be able to reveal our white paper on full transaction reversibility enabled by a completely centralized ledger.

(Note that I've joined this company earlier as the Marketing and growth strategy officer)

Oh yes, that's true.  He did totally call it. 

So say hello to our first hire, Marketing and Strategy Officer,  "futureofbitcoin"

americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:18:14 PM

OH.  well then, you got me!  good trolling OP.  well done.

Why do people keep saying that? 

We are a professional financial corporation, 22, Inc.  That's how it should be read, and that's how it should be said.

Now, you can trust that when I tell you our business plan, I have arrived at that plan very carefully and it is a very good plan.  I don't expect to be questioned on this matter again. 

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:09:41 PM

Remember, a good pitch is important!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Moebius327

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 10:30:51 PM

Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: